Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife (33449 Views)

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle / Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Toscarel: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning
U again

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by mamatwiny(f): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, goodluck Jonathan was the president of Nigeria for six years, that is not failure by any means, you'd be lucky if the dullard you are fighting for reaches 2019 to complete his one tenure.
Nnamdi kanu might be on the run but at least his families are safe, his son doesn't have a compressed brain as a result of a stupid stunt with a bike.
What is the essence of looting all the countries funds when you don't even have anyone to inherit it?
Maybe he'll leave it for barren Zaira or Aisha's new husband. grin

Do you realize these ppl u taunt are humans?
When they use dss on you now, u will be the first to shout on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
i'm having a feeling that this year 2018 is a year for polithiefians and their children's misfortune

and also a mass relief of political stupidity angry

May God continue to cause miseries for all those who have sworn in their covens that an average Nigerian will know no peace and prosperity. isE! cheesy
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by vertueptime: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Someone that can't settle his child matrimonial home

Wants to solve Nigeria problem

Igbos and enemies of the state new lord and savior

Lol just shut up

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by cyrilamx(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Did the children of the late ex wife cry to u that their dad loath them? He hate them yet he trained them to be all educated adults. sometimes when you people shun out lies just cos you are have unbridled hatred for someone, rember karma even if you don't fear God
ojoagba:

oga, buhari divorced his first wife too before her death. till date, he hates the woman's remaining 4 kids. one wedded 2 years ago at daura and he was no where close. tell me any of his other kids that u know aside from aishat's own (yufuf, zarah, halima and Hanna). Nigerians are now wiser dear BMC crew.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Toscarel: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Ur so dumb young man , thought I had seen the height of ignorance and stupidity till I read some comments nkakwu

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by bishop4life(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Should we now blame your father for your job(lessness) ?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by nextstep(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Er... I don't think any of us has a family where everybody gets along 100% and there are no issues.
Should that affect our job prospects?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Threebear(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
mamatwiny:

Do you realize these ppl u taunt are humans?
When they use dss on you now, u will be the first to shout on nairaland.
I quiver with fear.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by dubemnaija: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
omonnakoda:

With respect intelligence is inherited

U mean to say sarrki inherited his dumbness from His parents??

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by stilldoingokay(f): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

You sound dumb, his son is over 18 and thus responsible for his actions, just like your father ain't responsible for the obvious lack of intellect you displayed with your post.

he he he

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by OlizoA: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Too bad
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by peetay(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
ikaboy:

We wont blame him but we can blame Buhari when you dont service ur wife well abi??

Haha not at all...
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by bionixs: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine

Igbos have never supported a winning Team

They supported Gej he failed

They supported Nnamdi Kanu he's on the run

They are with Atiku now he has already failed from onset

Igbos and PDP= Enemies of the state
How far with the winner you supported? you have no shame. When a loser is better than a winner,then something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Agentwatts(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine
be typing nonsense up and down. sarrki means meat in Afonja's way

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by tonytony208(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

You need to know that you are the real enemy of the state. Your judgement is blind and bias at all times

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Agentwatts(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning .
you now lack brain right?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by judgedredd22(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

You sound dumb, his son is over 18 and thus responsible for his actions, just like your father ain't responsible for the obvious lack of intellect you displayed with your post.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Unlimited22: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Argumentum ad hominem.
A very common fallacy of argument.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by santopelele(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine
MUMUISM DEY WORRY YOU AKPA AMU

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
*PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS*

*Abu Umamah (R.A) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:*

*“Do not curse your leaders but pray to Allah to make them righteous, for their righteousness brings about your well-being as well.” (Muslim)*

Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, used to say:

*“If I have any accepted prayer/supplication, I will pray to Allah on behalf of the Leader”*

Remember that If the Leader is righteous and just, the entire country will benefit, righteousness will flourish, Allah’s blessing will descend on Nigerians, the righteous people will become dominant and the corrupt and evil ones will be humiliated.

We pray for Allah's guidance upon our President to put up appropriate policies and programs to reduce the cost of living and improve the standard of living for all Nigerians

Allah ul Musta'an...
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by cstr1001: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
You sure have time to quote the social media prostitute, just read his lamentations and move on.

Threebear:

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Awoo88: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

is it buhari that can not control his son and wife that is ruling Nigeria well. All the spirit of zombiism be cast out from you.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Organs(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, goodluck Jonathan was the president of Nigeria for six years, that is not failure by any means, you'd be lucky if the dullard you are fighting for reaches 2019 to complete his one tenure.
Nnamdi kanu might be on the run but at least his families are safe, his son doesn't have a compressed brain as a result of a stupid stunt with a bike.
What is the essence of looting all the countries funds when you don't even have anyone to inherit it?

Ol boy, i actually liked the initial post you had that Atiku's son is responsible for his actions. Now, you actually want to mock someone over his sons accident and that his daughter is barren? Hmmm, you get mind oh, what do you know is in store for your own future? The things you guys say shaa, ee dey make me shiver for you sef.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

How e take join.. shocked shocked somebody we no fit check im pikin for powerbike dey rule naija and na only for oza room e dey paform
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Threebear(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

Ol boy, i actually liked the initial post you had that Atiku's son is responsible for his actions. Now, you actually want to mock someone over his sons accident and that his daughter is barren? Hmmm, you get mind oh, what do you know is in store for your own future? The things you guys say shaa, ee dey make me shiver for you sef.
Such can never be in store for me, because I'm not heartless or wicked.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by refreshrate: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

You sir are the real MVP!!!
I salute you for this and of course *follows*

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by tugar(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

This shows that Atiku Abubakar is the man we need in this country, still pondering with all his contacts , powers and money allowed this to happen, that means that we will have independent tiers of government no federal might
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by pennywys(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

ur madness is over rated
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Organs(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

Such can never be in store for me, because I'm not heartless or wicked.

Hmm, bros, before you judge a man, try to understand him.... Me, i know i am 100% in support of buhari and i equally know he is messing up big time and i hope he will not recontest. At the same time, i will not make the Statements you just made about his son or daughter because i don't know so many things. To rule naija is not easy, most especially if ur not corrupt like Buhari.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by pennywys(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

I salute you, the real MVP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.