Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife (33450 Views)

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle / Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by pennywys(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

Hmm, bros, before you judge a man, try to understand him.... Me, i know i am 100% in support of buhari and i equally know he is messing up big time and i hope he will not recontest. At the same time, i will not make the Statements you just made about his son or daughter because i don't know so many things. To rule naija is not easy, most especially if ur not corrupt like Buhari.
abobby face front, or are you getting paid from bubu cabinet?
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by WorldRichest: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

You sound dumb, his son is over 18 and thus responsible for his actions, just like your father ain't responsible for the obvious lack of intellect you displayed with your post.

If your own father is not responsible for your stupidity, then who is? Gadaffi or Donald Trump?
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by bullabong(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, goodluck Jonathan was the president of Nigeria for six years, that is not failure by any means, you'd be lucky if the dullard you are fighting for reaches 2019 to complete his one tenure.
Nnamdi kanu might be on the run but at least his families are safe, his son doesn't have a compressed brain as a result of a stupid stunt with a bike.
What is the essence of looting all the countries funds when you don't even have anyone to inherit it?
Maybe he'll leave it for barren Zaira or Aisha's new husband. grin
How old are you ? Parental guidance required.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by kernel505: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Someone that can't settle his child matrimonial home

Wants to solve Nigeria problem

Igbos and enemies of the state new lord and savior

Your fther assaulted your murder, and you've vowed to sink with others, sin of a beach.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Blitz888(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

And the man who cannot bridle the excesses of his delinquent son till he almost crash to his death wants to curtail his marauding kinsmen.

Now we know why he can't stop his blood this kinsmen.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by JayB11(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

You get misery ooo, doz dat man look like a toddler? Hw u wan make Atiku help the matter, make him force dem?
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Raddie(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

After reading this 'the urge to slap you eh!' -

You sound smart enough to know no amount of sugar-coating can justify using a public officers private life as a yard stick for great leadership.

quote me if you have a superior argument and plus I'm not pro-atiku.

pun intended!
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Threebear:

You sound dumb, his son is over 18 and thus responsible for his actions, just like your father ain't responsible for the obvious lack of intellect you displayed with your post.

The guy is a menace.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by sunbilor(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine

Igbos have never supported a winning Team

They supported Gej he failed

They supported Nnamdi Kanu he's on the run

They are with Atiku now he has already failed from onset

Igbos and PDP= Enemies of the state
What of the man who cannot secure his only son from sneaking out in the night to do bike stunts?
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by osusuallstars: 12:56am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

you are very stupid, read carefully, its atiku son and not atiku
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by sarrki(m): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2018
osusuallstars:

you are very stupid, read carefully, its atiku son and not atiku

I don't know which location of the continent you are ooo

The weather should be cool now

It will help your overheating upper chamber
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by spafu(m): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning
Compare his number of likes to your own and you will know who lacks reasoning. A 'use less' zombie.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by spafu(m): 6:03am On Jan 11, 2018
WorldRichest:

If your own father is not responsible for your stupidity, then who is? Gadaffi or Donald Trump?
So Buhari is responsible for his son's brainbiking right? Una stup.idity ehn.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Greensea1(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=64075537]
Says the one blaming a father for not keeping the peace in a thirtish year old man's marriage.
You don't even have reasoning at all, talk more of the sense to harness it.

tell him bro. Of recent he has been travelling to Afghanistan just to smoke opium .
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by 989900: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
[s]Someone that can't settle his child matrimonial home

Igbos and enemies of the state new lord and savior[/s]
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2018
I always advise rich dudes to marry gals from a lower strata and groom them to standard, better than marrying the one that takes ur money ,children and leaves u heartbroken
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by saintneo(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

BS, that is his son's matrimonial problem not his. He can only advice.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by BabylonCruise(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning
Prove it sir.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by BabylonCruise(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Do you know I don't have sympathy for Ipob remnants

Ask around
And the world has suddenly come to an end?
Get a life bro.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by BabylonCruise(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

You are a good Nigeria
"Nigerian" you mean?
Abi you are inside him as we speak xperiencing fuel scarcity.
Isi aki.
Re: Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife by ojoagba: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2018
cyrilamx:
Did the children of the late ex wife cry to u that their dad loath them? He hate them yet he trained them to be all educated adults. sometimes when you people shun out lies just cos you are have unbridled hatred for someone, rember karma even if you don't fear God

did atiku complain to you he can't train his home? 3 of aishat's kids graduated from UK. mention where those other kids graduated from. where was he when one wedded at daura in 2015? how was aishat's daughter wedding at aso rock. oga, every body can't be a fool u hear? dakwambo or markafi is PDP candidate not atiku but why will sarki condemn him? y didn't u critize sarki's comment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom / What Does The South West Offer Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.