Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend (58154 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bleep
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Hector09(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
U are only telling us ur own part of d story, dont tell me that u dont knw their huz or any of her relatives

2 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by deafeyez: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Men never listens
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by eddieguru(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chai!!! end time wife...

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by sweetTai(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hey Gentleman, She will be back!!! Maybe not for the marriage but to see her Son. If she's a woman at all, she will be back to see that boy. But my advise to you is to be ready for the day she comes back. Don't let her find you in the same position you were when she left. Dust yourself up, take care of your son and update yourself. Because the best revenge is to do good for yourself. She will regret ever leaving. Good luck.

PS. Please Don't rush into another relationship yet, no woman deserve to deal with your present baggage.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Tobisky16: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
oshe11:
Find her

Bring her back home

*shoot*

Shot her
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Zanas:
Biacan and oliviapope should come and give us the feminist view on the story
Huh??

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by oshe11: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=Tobisky16 post=64082222][/quote]was abt editing it b4 I saw ur mentiongrin

Tanx
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by kasim155: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheHistorian:
You married someone you don't know her relatives?

BullCrap!

Ogbeni read the story very well. He said
he pay her bride price and also wedded her in the church. so I believe he knew her family very well. mind u whether he knew her family or not a bad woman will alway b a bad woman unless she change from her bad ways of life. period.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by cstr1001: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear men,

There is always this voice of reason which constantly speaks through family members, particularly in choosing a partner. Listening to it sometimes does not mean you are weak or that you don't have a will of your own. angry
Really?

Why then are some people attacking someone's mother on that other thread because she advised her son well to impregnate his 39 year old fiancee before marriage to avoid stories that touch .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Zubi85: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
May God open our eyes we bachelors when choosing a partner.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by klax(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
The man should not be too worry let her go to that abroad where she think it's the end of the world I'm sorry for her by the time the reality of abroad hit her like tsunami she will understand abroad is not heaven.

Mr man don't worry continue your hustling I bet you will be better of in 5 to 8 years time I know what I'm saying and those who live abroad knows what I'm saying abroad is not heaven in fact it's another living hell if you are in wrong place.

I can bet it she will regret it I lived their before, studied their, I go their 4 to 5 time in a year as a citizen, my kids and wife are there so I know what I'm saying. Going to abroad does not mean going to paradise in fact it's another stress and restlessness let those living there tells their story she will understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by cstr1001: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Espada10:
Advise to men...no matter the kind of so called "love" you have for a woman...before you marry ..make sure you get approval from your mother or sisters...some idiots will call you weak for doing so but don't listen to them, it will save you from a lot of headache and drama in the future.

....This is the reason I said that it is even risky to invest in your wife ..in the other thread
oho!!!!

I even advised that they invest in their wives after 1 or 2 children. It looks like that is now becoming a foolish advise.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by klax(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
cstr1001:

oho!!!!

I even advised that they invest in their wives after 1 or 2 children. It looks like that is now becoming a foolish advise.

Your point is correct bro woman can ruin man life within a second it's so sad.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Apina(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
I always tell people when they ask me if I trust them; I don't even trust myself, most become angry but that's the truth and it's easier to live that way cos you will always be a step ahead, no heart aches, no disappointment.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheHistorian:

BullCrap!
read well sir, he met the family of the lady, meaning he knows her relatives, bt in issue like this her family can't do anything to help the man, because even the woman herself will nt even tell her family what she was up to..

nemesis and karma will soon pass judgement on her..
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by bejeria101(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
The miracles women perform! Fear them!
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by gudvibz(f): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Women re scum

I take it you have none as relatives
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by FRESHG(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
THEY ONLY REASON WITH THEIR KPEKUS angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Sad story. Some women are genuinely in love with a very broke guy and would use the available rich guy as a sponsor. He'll sponsor before marriage and sponsor in marriage [unknowingly]. His wife only took her own a step further by eloping with her lover.

What kind of woman abandons her child for a lover?
What kinda man would trust such a woman?
Both her and the school boyfriend are stupid.

He should take heart. She'll reap what she has sown.

Things are happening o. Someone has suggested such to me before but my conscience couldn't allow me do it. Very beautiful girl. People really do crazy things... When some women fall in love with you, they begin to behave like drug addicts and junkies.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
useless story. all thriugh the time of your trip you were not calling her? when you saw ur boy outside you did not call her number? when you were coming back, you did not try to call her to inform her you were coming back? you just left your wife for 2weeks or more without xommunication... you must be a maad man

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sorry bro

She would surely regret her actions
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by KeleDon(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
thats why they say the four G's to be sacred of is God Government Gun Girls women r bad oh
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by debspauly(f): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
so sad.. that's how people play with the feelings of those who really love them.. so sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by dnwabz: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
In as much as i comiserate with the man and totally condemn the action of the woman in strongest terms,i still think that the man was not doing his duties very well... According to the story, he came back from a travel of more than two weeks only to be told by the neighbour that his wife has been away for like 2 weeks which means the man travelled and never contacted his wife for a whole two weeks(WHO DOES THAT?) and also never cared to speak with his son... I think this shows a communication malfunction in that marriage because the man is supposed to have called to speak with the wife and or his son and if the wife's number was not going through, he would have then tried contacting his family or her family or even his neighbour which he could have maybe at that point found out what was happening as the woman was clearing her shop and he's as well...... If am not home, no matter how busy i am, I MUST SPEAK WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS ATLEAST ONCE WVERY 24 HOURS.....

2 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by berrystunn(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tomorrow if the son ...refuse to take care of her people will start talking shittt.

Check your gf if she is 80% yours ..
Check your wife if she is 99% yours.

Put her to a text.....
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by berrystunn(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Check the son if is for yours ...
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by delpee(f): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Wow! This is terrible.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Unik3030: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Sad story. Some women are genuinely in love with a very broke guy and would use the available rich guy as a sponsor. He'll sponsor before marriage and sponsor in marriage [unknowingly]. His wife only took her own a step further by eloping with her lover.

What kind of woman abandons her child for a lover?
What kinda man would trust such a woman?
Both her and the school boyfriend are stupid.

He should take heart. She'll reap what she has sown.
my brother this kind of thing is meant to happen in places where marriage goes to the highest bidder. I remember sometime ago while I was staying with my brother, there was these lady in our compound she was always on call so one day I jokingly asked her if she's a customer care agent n luckily for me she open u. she told me she loved a guy truly n d love her in return but the guy is still struggling but her family has gotten a rich lover for her n despite all d guys money n influence she doesn't love her one bit but d guy is already acting as a husband to her family n her family members are always on call disturbing her to give in to d guy. my brother tell me if d lady eventually give in to d rich guy due to do much pressure, do u think the true love of husband n wife will b there? money can't buy love, it can only buy the time a girl will spend with u. many girls are dating those rich nigga because money is tying them down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Niseamaka(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2018
chynie:
Oga your story sounds so untrue
But still take heart

Very untrue!. Travelled for two weeks, no contact with the wife throughout the duration of his journey and no contact from the neighbour who rescued his son until he came back. Also, no communication with business colleagues in their biz location.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:

BullCrap!

Make U read the thing well now D dude said he went ahead to see her family.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Niseamaka(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2018
aonag:
useless story. all thriugh the time of your trip you were not calling her? when you saw ur boy outside you did not call her number? when you were coming back, you did not try to call her to inform her you were coming back? you just left your wife for 2weeks or more without xommunication... you must be a maad man

The way people swallow fake stories without using their brain is alarming. This story is made up, it’s fake. Imagine: no communication whatsoever with the wife, neighbours, business colleagues in their place of business throughout the two weeks duration of his business trip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.