Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend (58155 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by phameous: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2018
ClitoPen:
I hope the school boyfriend is not playing the same game on her!! Chain reaction loading....

please reverse it and write it proper abeg, you were almost speaking my mind.

I hope the school boyfriend IS PLAYING THE SAME GAME ON HER angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by abbey621(m): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2018
What a lucky guy! A bad woman bore you a son and left willingly on her own, look at it this way, you now have a son without the drama of such woman. Imagine what she would have cost you if the marriage went on for decades.....praise God!
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 11, 2018
And i wan marry this year .
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by temiflex01(m): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Azubuike Okoye has revealed how his wife almost ruined his life after looting his properties and eloping with school boyfriend abroad. According to the man, the wife also abandoned their son whom was taken care of by their neighbour while he traveled to buy some goods.

Read the report shared by the Humans of Abuja on behalf of the man who has now forgiven his wife.

My decision not to listen to my family has almost ruined my life.

I met her four years ago, I thought she was an Angel sent to me by God,immediately I went ahead to see her family and perform the necessary rites, and after eight months of our traditional wedding we got wedded in the church. After our first child a Boy, I was so happy that I to ask her to quit her Job and I opened a branch of my business for her, deal on Fabrics at Wuse market, I gave her access to everything she wants, but she gave me the shock of my life last year when I traveled to go and buy goods upon my arrival I only found my son with my Neighbor at my House.

He narrated to me how he came back from the market and found my son Sitting outside and crying and he haven’t seen my wife since two weeks , I thought that was all until the next day that I went to the market I opened my shop it was empty and I went to her own, it was empty,I almost killed myself but thank God I didn’t.

I called her it was switched off, I later got to know that she eloped with her school boyfriend to Abroad, my family actually kicked against me getting married to her but I only thought my sisters were just being jealous and insecure because I am the only male child but I never knew they saw what I never saw in her.

Thank God I have moved on, I have forgiven her and I wish her well in her new found love and home, as for me all I have got to do now is to secure my sons future and make sure he doesn’t lack anything nor make same mistake I made.

Some women are the reason why people tag ladies gold diggers,she only got married to me to steal from me. Please my advice to every single man out there don’t be blindfolded by love,while in love try and also listen to your family their reasons might be genuine..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-reveals-wife-looted-goods-eloped-boyfriend-abroad.html

Super fake story.
shocked She emptied your shop and no one saw her, she emptied your house and no one saw her. Then you're the problem, because no one loves you at home and shop, you must be a wicked man.

Also did the woman carried all the goods abroad or she waited to sell off? probably she must be a good and fast sales person.

No one saw her packing out of your home also but they quickly spot your son crying outside.

You never searched for her with friends or family.

Someone later broke the news to you that she ran away with a lover, and you didn't asked how he or she knew the man is her lover and never told you until deed is done.

How many days did you spend in the market when all this happened?
You lived under a roof with woman and never suspected any visa application process or embassy visit. Women are not that smart, unless you're a dumb, or probably you married a club girl that is smarter than you.

You're now here ditching out stupid advice, you think we are all kids on this platform?
You should be arrested and shot for false allegations and story grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by BlueShine(m): 1:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Bad
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by shekauvsbuhari: 1:27am On Jan 11, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear men,

There is always this voice of reason which constantly speaks through family members, particularly in choosing a partner. Listening to it sometimes does not mean you are weak or that you don't have a will of your own. angry
my own brother's wife did same. Abandoned 4 children, gathered de man's resources n fled abroad.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Dignity12clems: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2018
There is bitter in woman than death, one has to careful. ......chain reaction is loading for her.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2018
The boy was not under anyone care for 2 weeks how was he feeding and where was he sleeping. See when you write a story break each important details into parts and try to create a realistic feel to it. This is clearly fake nice try.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by SilverEdit(m): 2:04am On Jan 11, 2018
He should be happy he is alive..atleast she din't harm him before leaving..Mr Man pls pick up the pieces and be strong.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:12am On Jan 11, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Azubuike Okoye has revealed how his wife almost ruined his life after looting his properties and eloping with school boyfriend abroad. According to the man, the wife also abandoned their son whom was taken care of by their neighbour while he traveled to buy some goods.

Read the report shared by the Humans of Abuja on behalf of the man who has now forgiven his wife.

My decision not to listen to my family has almost ruined my life.

I met her four years ago, I thought she was an Angel sent to me by God,immediately I went ahead to see her family and perform the necessary rites, and after eight months of our traditional wedding we got wedded in the church. After our first child a Boy, I was so happy that I to ask her to quit her Job and I opened a branch of my business for her, deal on Fabrics at Wuse market, I gave her access to everything she wants, but she gave me the shock of my life last year when I traveled to go and buy goods upon my arrival I only found my son with my Neighbor at my House.

He narrated to me how he came back from the market and found my son Sitting outside and crying and he haven’t seen my wife since two weeks , I thought that was all until the next day that I went to the market I opened my shop it was empty and I went to her own, it was empty,I almost killed myself but thank God I didn’t.

I called her it was switched off, I later got to know that she eloped with her school boyfriend to Abroad, my family actually kicked against me getting married to her but I only thought my sisters were just being jealous and insecure because I am the only male child but I never knew they saw what I never saw in her.

Thank God I have moved on, I have forgiven her and I wish her well in her new found love and home, as for me all I have got to do now is to secure my sons future and make sure he doesn’t lack anything nor make same mistake I made.

Some women are the reason why people tag ladies gold diggers,she only got married to me to steal from me. Please my advice to every single man out there don’t be blindfolded by love,while in love try and also listen to your family their reasons might be genuine..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-reveals-wife-looted-goods-eloped-boyfriend-abroad.html
lol...diz shitttt happens everyday...There's a man for every woman and a woman for every man...

As i type now somewhere in the world some people are calling u unfortunate and making ur same mistake...

What can we say...??diz things must happen...No man or woman without a story...We all have ours..Apparently we all thrive to adjust and stay alive pick a pattern and love it...I love the way i live my life now and i think every person who understands that life isn't theirs would share my opinion..

Men bring lists so also women with requirements and logic explained relationships founded on conditions is always headed for doom...Because if u love someone for a reason then u should anticipate the end of that union the same day it started...True love is unconditional and has no root or stem..

Both genders commit emotional scam/fraud...to get a guy under ur wings tonight get his story and exploit same also for women...Women are even easier because they are always ready to explore with the intent to either be wiser not to repeat their mistakes or to transfer aggression and make u pay for the last guy's sins..

I could go on and on!
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 2:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Zanas:
Biacan and oliviapope should come and give us the feminist view on the story

They will say the guy was a tyrant, impotent, has a small dickus, was abusing/maltreating her, he wanted too much sex, he did not give her enough sex, the man must be too local/not up to her standard as an ordinary trader, it was evil to make her stop her job and open a business branch for her, she finally chose her true love which is her right, etc.

They will surely find something the man did wrong. Only the lady is an angel.

If you ask them what the little boy also did to be abandoned, they will tell you she had to leave the boy in order to completely put the traumatic marriage behind her. Since the little boy will always remind her of the tyrant hubby. They will also argue that the woman cannot be that heartless to leave the child outside on his own. She must have put him in care of a lovely caring neighbor before leaving.

A woman can do no wrong in their worldview. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 2:59am On Jan 11, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
my own brother's wife did same. Abandoned 4 children, gathered de man's resources n fled abroad.
That woman does not deserve the title "Mother".

But she thinks she can come back in the future and entice the kids with money. Sadly it works. Blood is thicker than water.

A relative's wife abandoned him & their two kids when her hubby was going through a bad patch. She followed another man. Her hubby deeply loved her and he fell into depression.

She also left the second hubby and traveled abroad years later. Around 15 years after abandoning the kids, she began sending them money through her mother (kids' maternal grandmother). The same grandmother who never looked for the kids all those years.

The kids (now young adults) began going close to grandmother because of money. The kids eventually left the paternal family that looked after them once enough money was coming.

Even though the kids always vowed to shun their mother if she ever comes looking for them. But alas, money answereth all things.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by agrovick(m): 3:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Men are scum lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Willmichael(m): 4:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Jst Enjoy ur life man

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Willmichael(m): 4:31am On Jan 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

That woman does not deserve the title "Mother".

But she thinks she can come back in the future and entice the kids with money. Sadly it works. Blood is thicker than water.

A relative's wife abandoned him & their two kids when her hubby was going through a bad patch. She followed another man. Her hubby deeply loved her and he fell into depression.

She also left the second hubby and traveled abroad years later. Around 15 years after abandoning the kids, she began sending them money through her mother (kids' maternal grandmother). The same grandmother who never looked for the kids all those years.

The kids (now young adults) began going close to grandmother because of money. The kids eventually left the paternal family that looked after them once enough money was coming.

Even though the kids always vowed to shun their mother if she ever comes looking for them. But alas, money answereth all things.
Lol. money di strong
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by buchai: 4:53am On Jan 11, 2018
maybe they elope to Libya don't worry brother in no distance time they will elope back to Nigeria foolish woman.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by GoldHorse(m): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2018

...He narrated to me how he came back from the market and found my son Sitting outside and crying and he haven’t seen my wife since two weeks...

.....You didn't speak to your wife and kid for two weeks? ! So within this time range you didn't bother to ask how they are fairing? Where did you traveled to? How frequent does this happen?

Depending on the frequency a woman will easily leave you for the above reason alone. Who knows what else you were doing? She got tired of being lonely.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by thunderbabs: 4:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Where are the "all guys are the same" association? See what anothet registered member did to a brother?
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Wisebisho: 5:08am On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:
You married someone you don't know her relatives?

BullCrap!
See question.. Will he eat her relatives?
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 5:14am On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#770077][/color].....When dey said family opinions doesn't matter,dat u only live wit her nd not ur family forgetting sometimes they meant well for us.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by timilinda(f): 5:18am On Jan 11, 2018
In this forum, women are always wrong. If they dump their bf/marriage, they are "oloshos"; if they get dumped by their bf/hubby, even when they catch their hubby cheating on them on their matrimonial bed, one way or the other, its still their fault.
So, Mr Man, It doesnt matter how much u spend on her. There are other things that could make a woman leave even a husband she loves.
Just becos she's a woman doesnt mean she's always wrong.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Rinsola32(f): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmnnnm!
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by DrHighchief(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2018
What advice do u need again when you have already moved on and you have forgiven her. You were warned but you never listened to your sisters...Kick start your life again Bro....Is one of those things in life...
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by jaymichael(m): 5:50am On Jan 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

They will say the guy was a tyrant, impotent, has a small dickus, was abusing/maltreating her, he wanted too much sex, he did not give her enough sex, the man must be too local/not up to her standard as an ordinary trader, it was evil to make her stop her job and open a business branch for her, she finally chose her true love which is her right, etc.

If you ask them what the little boy also did to be abandoned, they will tell you she had to leave the boy in order to completely put the traumatic marriage behind her. Since the little boy will always remind her of the tyrant hubby. They will also argue that the woman cannot be that heartless to leave the child outside on his own. She must have put him in care of a lovely caring neighbor before leaving.

A woman can do no wrong in their worldview. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Na wao! you don sabi them finish.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear men,

There is always this voice of reason which constantly speaks through family members, particularly in choosing a partner. Listening to it sometimes does not mean you are weak or that you don't have a will of your own. angry

Wiser words have never been written.

But will they listen?

Sometimes it's best just to let things play out. That's from age and experience.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

Succinct
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2018
timilinda:
In this forum, women are always wrong. If they dump their bf/marriage, they are "oloshos"; if they get dumped by their bf/hubby, even when they catch their hubby cheating on them on their matrimonial bed, one way or the other, its still their fault.
So, Mr Man, It doesnt matter how much u spend on her. There are other things that could make a woman leave even a husband she loves.
Just becos she's a woman doesnt mean she's always wrong.
This reinforces my views that:
A man is NOT supposed to spend on a woman.
He is supposed to spend on his investment which a woman is NOT part of.
The woman may partake in enjoying some of the fruits of the investment.

Men should stop seeing women as an investment.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by ejaydabozz(m): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2018
BlackDBagba:
Oh no!
shocked
BlackDBagba:
Oh no!
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by ini4brandon(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2018
There is more to this story..
So he traveled for 2 weeks without chatting with his wife and child on the phone?
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Jabioro: 6:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Terrible mother,pathetic wife and ingrate business manager...
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by chynie: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Niseamaka:

Very untrue!. Travelled for two weeks, no contact with the wife throughout the duration of his journey and no contact from the neighbour who rescued his son until he came back. Also, no communication with business colleagues in their biz location.
Ppl telling all forms of Tori for fp
Na lala cause am
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2018
gudvibz:

I take it you have none as relatives
Hypocrite. People like u will be the first to shout men are scum but want to kill a man when he says same about u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.