Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) (22916 Views)

Does The Police Force Has The Jurisdiction To Ask For Driver's License? / How Do I Press Charges Against A Bullion Van Who Damaged My Car. / Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by tyup(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Ok

what ok about this undecided this what ur ill supported government has cost them
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by stfadaanthony(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2018
;DVery funny
Thank God it not PH,they boys would have just share it.They don't need arms,na to just shake the oga police and ask for there share,then if he kon do anyhow,na to show am small wahala,and that small wahala fit make the Van disappear.
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by dayleke: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:
grin cheesy

The residents are not helping them push the van. They are helping them push the van AWAY from their area before the van gets attacked and stray bullet things happen. This is 2018 and nobody wants to hear stories that touch. grin

You badt gan ni o..
Holding my ribs here...
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by butterflyl1on: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2018
dayleke:

You badt gan ni o..
Holding my ribs here...

My brother even if police is not our friend in situations like this we have to force ourselves to be their friends o. Na everyday you dey see bullion van wey break down for road? Na sitting target be that na. Awon boys fit done dey radio themselves for area say their luck don shine this early 2018 and money to buy car don show and dem fit done dey gather and calculate ammunition sef. grin

So make the residents jejely push am Comot from their area make another area suffer the thing jare.

Do you even know if na set up by the policemen sef? Na dem make sure say the thing break down so that their colleagues from the other side wey dem done arrange and plan with fit finish work.

Everybody has got to stay woke this 2018 oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by Hafeezson(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Noted[i]Noted[/i]Noted
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by Amadaz(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
derahhh:
Them suppose tnk Dr stars say I no dey Dr.....mtsshew
what would you have done?
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by Amadaz(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2018
It's impossible to break into
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by dayleke: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

My brother even if police is not our friend in situations like this we have to force ourselves to be their friends o. Na everyday you dey see bullion van wey break down for road? Na sitting target be that na. Awon boys fit done dey radio themselves for area say their luck don shine this early 2018 and money to buy car don show and dem fit done dey gather and calculate ammunition sef. grin

So make the residents jejely push am Comot from their area make another area suffer the thing jare.

Do you even know if na set up by the policemen sef? Na dem make sure say the thing break down so that their colleagues from the other side wey dem done arrange and plan with fit finish work.

Everybody has got to stay woke this 2018 oo cheesy

True that
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2018
ClitoPen:
Wat would they have done? Break into it?
Yes na. imagine d millions they could havf made

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by ClitoPen: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2018
4koff:

In SA, that would have been a gift.
grin
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by ClitoPen: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2018
(
Donctoms:
Yes na. imagine d millions they could havf made
grin

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:
grin cheesy

The residents are not helping them push the van. They are helping them push the van AWAY from their area before the van gets attacked and stray bullet things happen. This is 2018 and nobody wants to hear stories that touch. grin
I swear, you get sense grin
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by Snow02: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2018
ClitoPen:
Wat would they have done? Break into it?
actually that's not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by chuckdee4(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2018
These are the same people police will brutalise at the drop of a N20 note
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by ClitoPen: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Snow02:
actually that's not a bad idea
Hahahhahahaha....abi?....I won't b suprised if its an empty van

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by ClitoPen: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:
grin cheesy

U get point grin

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
at least there will be something for the boys
Re: Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) by cchiagom(f): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Make them no try this for Warriooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Insurance In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Last Car Ever Built Rolls Off Holden Line As Car Manufacturing Ends In Australia / This Is How To Spot A Flooded Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.