Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

MTN Scholarships Award Full List Shortlisted Candidates For 2017/18- How To Chec - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Scholarships Award Full List Shortlisted Candidates For 2017/18- How To Chec (795 Views)

JAMB Recommends 1.6 Million Candidates For 2017 Admission / PTDF Shortlist Successful Candidates for 2017/2018 scholarship campaign / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Scholarships Award Full List Shortlisted Candidates For 2017/18- How To Chec by Emaxwell(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
MTN Scholarship 2017/2018 List Of Successful/Shortlisted Candidates & Aptitude Test Date
When will MTN release lists of shortlisted candidates for 2017 aptitude test and how do I know if I have been shortlisted for MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018?
click here to download all mtn schoolership past questions and answers
This article seeks to guide you on how to successfully check you name on the just released MTN successful candidates.

We are pleased to inform you that mtn has released the names/list of successful candidates an email has been sent by MTN to all successful candidates. The sample email is shown below (After checking the mail, click here to get MTN scholarship past questions):
img_20180110_190328_2492017269277

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your entry for the MTNF Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme.

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your essay score met our benchmark and you have been shortlisted for the next phase of screening.
In order to facilitate the screening process, you will need to open a Diamond Yello Account (DYA) if you do not already have one.
To open a Diamond Y’ello Account:
You need an active MTN line that is registered in your name.
Dial *710# and follow the prompts
It is important that the account is opened in your own name (the name used to register your MTN line).
The next step is to provide the following details:
Your Diamond Yello Account (DYA) number
The phone number registered with it
The above information (and other details requested on the form) must be submitted by latest Tuesday, January 23, 2018. Failure to submit by this date, implies that you are no longer interested in the Scholarship.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
The MTN Foundation
If you don’t get the Mail in Your Updates or Primary, simple check your spam folder.
Will MTN still conduct cbt aptitude test? Yes, there will be Aptitute test at Lagos, Abuja and Owerri…
If MTN would conduct test, then whee do they set their questions from?

MTN generally sets questions from Mathematics, English And Current Affairs in her scholarship aptitude test. The three mtn Quicklinks below will answer all your questions as far as MTN Foundation scholarship aptitude test is concerned.

Sources : https://allskulnews..com.ng/2018/01/mtn-scholarships-award-full-list.html
Re: MTN Scholarships Award Full List Shortlisted Candidates For 2017/18- How To Chec by Emaxwell(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice
Re: MTN Scholarships Award Full List Shortlisted Candidates For 2017/18- How To Chec by kingnas(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
congrats to all those that received messages.. I received 2 messages o.. I received a message 4 hrs ago that i havnt been shortlisted...
Then 3hrs ago,i received another message that i have been shortlisted? What could be the problem guys?
Re: MTN Scholarships Award Full List Shortlisted Candidates For 2017/18- How To Chec by MTAIYEM: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Vs Applicants;unfair Distribution Of Admission / Solve This if You Are Intelligent / How To Graduate With A First Class (Technical Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.