Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos (20167 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
A motorcyclist a.k.a Okada rider was crushed to death by a trailer truck early today at Orita Challenger-New Garage road Ibadan, Oyo state capital. According to reports, the bodies of the victims have been deposited at the Adeoyo State Hospital, Ring Road Ibadan. See pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/truck-crushes-motorcyclist-passenger-death-ibadan-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Mermaida(f): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
May his soul rest in peace, God bless all hustlers
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Shedrack777: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
may they rest in peace
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
RIP. How come despite being the most religious country we are having so many blood shed,
police
bokoharam
Fulani herdsmen
militants
armed robbers
kidnappers
blood tasty road
witchcrafts
village people

why so many deaths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by abbeyoye2001(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Rip
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oga ooo
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by ekems2017(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
I dont think a day has passed without me reading about death in nairaland. Lordhave mercy.

Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by J500(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Rip
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by donstan18: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
He's gone.

Life continues.

Rip

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
This year 2018, may I and my loved ones know no death, same goes to everyone reading this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
sad shocked maje a kawo leri sun ekun sadmaje a kawo leri sun ekun
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by shammahyaro(f): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
RIP to the dead.
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nairaland and gory road crashes are becoming synonymous these days.

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Oblongata: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
na wa o , was there in the morning and even took bike like 3ice, may God watch over us this year and beyond
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by brocure: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
J500:
Rip
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by oladikenie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
RIP. How come despite being the most religious country we are having so many blood shed,
police
bokoharam
Fulani herdsmen
militants
armed robbers
kidnappers
blood tasty road
witchcrafts
village people

why so many deaths

I strongly believe its just the devil trying to discredit all what we're doing. Just like the life of Job in the Bible!
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
May their souls rest in peace !
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Uyeye(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
sad

RIP to the dead! Care must be taken at all times.... Motorcyclist need to take extra caution
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
I was there this morning it happened the okada man was an inpatient Hausa man though the truck was at fault. The driver fled immediately to avoid being lynched. I shed tears cos it could have been me or anyone reading this. May God protect us

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
too sad
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Archbishop88: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na so another one take happen dz evening for UI second gate.. Lord have mercy on us
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by t12tosin: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
police
bokoharam
Fulani herdsmen
militants
armed robbers
kidnappers
blood tasty road
witchcrafts
village people

why so many deaths

I wonder ooo
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by ip2121918021(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
oladikenie:

I strongly believe its just the devil trying to discredit all what we're doing. Just like the life of Job in the Bible!

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Onyenna(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chooiii.... Nah waaah oooh! May their souls rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by johnosas18: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2018
rest in peace to d dead. LORD HAVE MERCY ON UR CHILDREN.
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by xifu: 4:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Na wa o

Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by oputa1: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
police
bokoharam
Fulani herdsmen
militants
armed robbers
kidnappers
blood tasty road
witchcrafts
village people

why so many deaths

Bro that is our challenge , other countries have theirs too, so take it in good faith
Re: Okada Rider And Passenger Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Photos by Alkanoicacid(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Archbishop88:
Na so another one take happen dz evening for UI second gate.. Lord have mercy on us

When did that happened? I was there around 6 dis evening o.

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / NRC Employees Lured Us To Board Train Without Tickets - Daramola Adenike / Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.