Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pray Along With Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Along With Me (643 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force / How Do We Pray Over Meal: Bless This Food Oh Lord! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray Along With Me by Fisay(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2010
I saw a plan originating from one of the Advanced countries, flying, and suddenly, it had problem and try to land on water, the landing on water did not stops it, the plan speeds to land in a highly populated area, in an area that look like one of the towns in developing countries. I did not see what happened after the plan has gone into the extreme end of the town which is another body of water. I observed there was no casualty, and there was no fire from the plan, but fire in the path the plan went through in the town. I equally observed that it happen on a date Nigeria is playing a soccer match, Nigeria was a lone goal ahead when these incidents happen.

I seek brethren to join hand with me to pray to God to avert any calamity over our nation and her citizens and all the airlines like fly our airspace.

God Bless you all.
Re: Pray Along With Me by Fisay(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2010
I saw a plane originating from one of the Advanced countries, flying, and suddenly, it had problem and try to land on water, the landing on water did not stops it, the plane speeds to land in a highly populated area, in an area that look like one of the towns in developing countries. I did not see what happened after the plane has gone into the extreme end of the town which is another body of water. I observed there was no casualty, and there was no fire from the plane, but fire in the path the plane went through in the town. I equally observed that it happen on a date Nigeria is playing a soccer match, Nigeria was a lone goal ahead when these incidents happen.

I seek brethren to join hand with me to pray to God to avert any calamity over our nation and her citizens and all the airlines that fly our airspace.

God Bless

(Sorry for the error in the first post)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay Zakat In Islam? / Christmas Greetings To All Christians / Jesus da ultimate power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.