Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! (1063 Views)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Buy Your Family A Home For As Low As 85,000 / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by adachibu(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Welcome to this thread,
This where we share how to cook delicious food to wow your family!
Re: Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by adachibu(f): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
How to make super Nigerian fried rice

Fried rice is a popular Nigerian dish loved by many. You don’t talk of events organized in Nigeria without a pot of fried rice.

Nigerian fried rice is so so special,delicious and colourful because of the assorted vegetables used in preparation .

It is reserved for the guest of honour in some events,which shows how special it is. Jollof rice can be served generally,not fried rice.Lol!

My Super Nigerian fried rice was Super delicious with the organic mixed spices I used which gave it a super taste and flavour. It was prepared with green beans,carrot,green pepper,cow liver,chicken,the rest of the ingredients are on the list.

My rice wasn’t parboiled ,rather washed with cold and hot water. Take note of the water level of the rice in the picture below .You need extra carefulness for fried rice to come out fine.

Please note that fried rice goes bad on time compared to jollof because of the vegetables. I once had this experience. Don’t leave to stay hours,refrigerate or you can as well heat to avoid that.

To prepare super Nigerian Fried Rice

See full recipes @ www.adasrecipes.com/win-hubbys-heart-with-super-nigerian-fried-rice

Re: Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by FastShipping: 4:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Are you a chef? I need a neat and good chef for one month.

1 Like

Re: Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by adachibu(f): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
FastShipping:
Are you a chef? I need a neat and good chef for one month.
yes,I am. email me @ ada@adasrecipes.com
Re: Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by adachibu(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
HOW TO MAKE YUMMY NIGERIAN PANCAKE

Nigerian Pancake is a breakfast snack and can be taken with tea, fruit juice,pap and the likes.Its is snack not to be missed.
Nigerian pancake is majorly made with flour,egg,evaporated or powdered milk flavor,pepper,onions; i added carrot,green pepper and nutmeg,trust natural ingredient,it took the pancake to another level.It was so so tasty.
It’s a very nutritious breakfast snack everyone should learn to prepare.

To make yummy Nigerian pancake.
see full recipes@ www.adasrecipes.com/yummy-nigerian-pancake-everyone-delight/

Re: Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by FastShipping: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
adachibu:

yes,I am. email me @ ada@adasrecipes.com

Email sent.

1 Like

Re: Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by adachibu(f): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
How to Make Best Nigerian Egg Rolls

The best Nigerian egg rolls is one of the popular Nigerian snack. It’s deep fried and also similar to the Nigerian buns because they share almost the same ingredient aside from the egg wrapped with the dough.

Sometimes,people mistaken egg roll for scotch egg, they are two different snacks.Our area of concentration today is on eggs rolls,in my subsequent post,i will teach how to make Scotch egg.Stay glued to adasrecipes blog so you wouldn’t miss out in my super recipes.

My best Nigerian egg rolls was very yummy,my kids enjoyed it so much,everyone in my house was so full and satisfied. The food i prepared was forgotten,because the best Nigerian egg rolls took it's place,lol!

There are other methods but will share with you the method i used.Like i told you it’s simple.

My egg rolls dough was stretchy and sticky because i added enough water,i wanted an egg roll with an easy bite,i controlled the sticky dough with flour.

The secret why the egg rolls came out smooth and well rounded was that i worked extensively with flour during the wrapping stage.

With the help of the flour,divide the dough with the number of eggs you have,then flatten a little with your hand,put the egg,remember the dough is stretchy and soft,pulling up the dough to cover the egg ,then seal and smoothen moving the dough in your hands in a circular motion.

To Make Nigerian Egg Rolls
See full recipes@ www.adasrecipes.com/make-best-nigerian-egg-rolls/

1 Like

Re: Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here! by adachibu(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
How to prepare cow organ meat pepper soup

Cow organ meat pepper soup is a spicy soup enjoyed by Nigerians and can be taken with rice, agidi or any drink of choice.It was prepared with assorted organic spices that gave the pepper soup a super taste.Leafy vegetables such as Uziza,scent and utazi were also added which gave me that aromatic taste and flavor.

The cow organ meats is rich in protein and healthy.It is the internal organ of a cow which are known as offals.

The leafy vegetables are packed with a whole lot of health benefits,which includes regulation of blood sugar,helps in weight management,reduces bowel movements etc.

To prepare cow organ meat pepper soup

see full recipes @ www.adasrecipes.com/prepare-hot-appetizing-cow-organ-meat-pepper-soup/

(1) (Reply)

Four Names / How Do You Deal With Setbacks? Share Your Experiences With Major Setbacks / Man Advises Parent To Be Careful Of What They Do In Front Of Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.