Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier (4914 Views)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by younggurl(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2010
Beyonce Vs Rihanna. now take a vivid look @ these celebrity

Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by MissyB1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2010
None
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by MPEROR: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2010
me
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2010
Rihanna.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by maedan(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2010
In fact I don't know cheesy tongue. But on second thoughts, if you view each feature  (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones, shape of face etc) separately, then Beyonce takes the prize.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
Looks isn't everything, I would actually like to know their personality not their looks. wink
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by maedan(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
Why you dey form goody-goody all of a sudden tongue? Topic sez, who's prettier?? If you want to discuss their personality or lack of it, go form another thread.

(and she probably will tongue)
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by bgees(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
Beyonce.

God!! Look at her chest. kiss
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 11, 2010
@topic
both of them are pretty!
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by illusion2: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2010
Rihanna isn't fine. . just plain attractive,get rid of all the fake hair & make up & you'll run for cover.  cheesy

B-bootylicious  on the other hand. . .  .ehem. . . . .lets just live it like that .  kiss
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by younggurl(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2010
from my own point of view it's so obvious to me that is beyonce but i like both of them
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2010
Beyounce obviously undecided
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Nakele(f): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2010
Both are my gals, but "honey B" takes the cake,
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by clemcykul(f): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
rihanna has ogor (allofacia frontalis) on her fore head

so beyawnce it is cool
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by omar22(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
Rihanna every day of the week and she is a humble person as well
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by googles: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
clemcykul:

rihanna has[b] ogor [/b] (allofacia frontalis) on her fore head

so beyawnce it is cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

topic

obviously Beyonce. . . .Rihana iz not all dat
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by bawomolo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2010
omar22:

Rihanna every day of the week and she is a humble person as well

stop it
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
bawomolo:

stop it

Stop what?
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by bawomolo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
Siena:

Stop what?

i wouldn't call rihana humble
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Foluke4me: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
beyounce gat d face,but rihanna wins wt d shape,so both of them are hot nd dey both ve swagger nd can dance very well.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by omar22(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
Beyonce has THUNDER THIGHS
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by oge4real(f): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
Beyonce.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Osama10(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
Beyoncee all the way.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by THEAMAKA(f): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2010
omar22:

Beyonce has THUNDER THIGHS
have you seen rihanna recently? you're always talking trash!!!
@topic
after seeing both with no make-up,beyonce.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Omolulu(m): 1:18am On Apr 15, 2010
Rihanna
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Nakele(f): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2010
I also don't think that Rihana is HUMBLE at all, but ya she is pretty, just not so much as B,
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by jacpet: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2010
Two of them are ok, but i think R is more prettier
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by omar22(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2010
have you seen rihanna recently? you're always talking trash!!!
@topic
after seeing both with no make-up,beyonce.

I would have valued your judgement if the topic was about the Aristo chasing Genevieve, but on this one, just hot air!!!
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by THEAMAKA(f): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2010
omar22:

I would have valued your judgement if the topic was about the Aristo chasing Genevieve, but on this one, just hot air!!!
why are you dodging the statement and talking about some irrelevant ish? what does genny have to do with this?
like i said, ALWAYS TALKING TRASH!!!
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by omar22(m): 2:09am On Apr 16, 2010
why are you dodging the statement and talking about some irrelevant ish? what does genny have to do with this?
like i said, ALWAYS TALKING TRASH!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Busybody2(f): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
clemcykul:

rihanna has ogor (allofacia frontalis) on her fore head

so beyawnce it is cool

cheesy You forgot to add her lantern jaw to the equation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Voned(f): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
Beyonce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogger, Linda Ikeji's Aging Pictures! (you've Not Seen This Before) / Keyshia Cole Rocks A New Green Hair Style While Chiling At Malibu Beach Club / Chidinma Okeke Spotted For The First Time Since Cucumber Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.