Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier (4915 Views)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by shilling(f): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

have you seen rihanna recently? you're always talking trash!!!
@topic
a[b]fter seeing both with no make-up,beyonce[/b].

True!!

Busy_body:

cheesy You forgot to add her lantern jaw to the equation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OMG. . . that's mad funny haha

rofl @ the fact that in this day and age, some people cannot still spell Beyonce, seriously?! undecided
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by benedictac(f): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2010
make una nor laff me oh bush is too much
which one be beyonce and which one rihanna?

Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by kemisuga(f): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
Beyonce of course. Can you compare pigeon with peacock tongue tongue
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by SmashingM(f): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2010
I'll like to look at their natural faces to be able to tell who's prettier.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by maedan(f): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2010
SmashingM:

I'll like to look at their natural faces to be able to tell who's prettier.

Abegi. . . . tongue. Don't they look natural enough with the little make-up they have on? They even tried in this pic. See them on a good day or in one of their videos. Then you can complain grin tongue.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by SmashingM(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2010
maedan:

Abegi. . . . tongue. Don't they look natural enough with the little make-up they have on? They even tried in this pic. See them on a good day or in one of their videos. Then you can complain grin tongue.

That is not called a complaint, it's called an opinion.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by maedan(f): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2010
SmashingM:

That is not called a complaint, it's called an opinion.

Ooooh - kay. By the way, I was just being funny. undecided. You can usually tell from the emoticons undecided :-.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by shilling(f): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2010
maedan:

I agree with you lol. . . they really tried.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by maedan(f): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2010
shilling:

I agree with you lol. . . they really tried.

Yes oo. They look quite fresh-faced and innocent in that pic. I think I will save it for future reference.
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by jophu: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2010
seriously, i dont care!!! undecided
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by mamagee3(f): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
It's really hard picking one of them.

But I'll say Beyonce closely but I don't see the difference between the both of them.

They are both good looking.
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by Wealth201: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2010
Rihanah
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by dreaming: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
Beyounceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the babe too tith

Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by dreaming: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2010
!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Check Dis Out And Tell Me Who's Prettier by hackney(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
Busy_body:

cheesy You forgot to add her lantern jaw to the equation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kai! !  God dey.

beyonce is prettier in my opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Stopped Wearing Bum Pads To Enhance My Sexuality—dayo Adeneye's Wife / Battle Of The Kardashian Butts! Kim,,khloe Or Kylie Jenner Who Killed It? / Unbelievable,pix Of White Lady From Europe Who Has A Bigger *** Than Nicky Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.