Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) (14409 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by kingem(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
truly believe this guy is fake undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by aybabz101: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
in my mother's voice............'Apa lomo yi oooooo...o ti e mo iyi owo at all'
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by Jackson042: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
Hushpuppi hushpuppi hushpuppi,how many times did I call you??your Stupidity is like peak milk,it's in you......why rent a house for 24million Naira when you can use that same money to build a house......the irony of it all is that even the design is just there nothing special...but well well hushpuppi is a professionally professional liar...

My dear, there are still places in Nigeria where houses are leased for 24m... Lagos, Abuja... Even the new Eko Miami, how much do you think it will cost to rent a house there?

It's the person's choice... So don't call him a liar just because he said he rented a house for 24m...
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by Jackson042: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Those of you that say the guy dey lie, enter lag or abj go price house...

Or better still, visit
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/

and see for yourself...

Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by crazymommy(f): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Jackson042:

My dear, there are still places in Nigeria where houses are leased for 24m... Lagos, Abuja... Even the new Eko Miami, how much do you think it will cost to rent a house there?

It's the person's choice... So don't call him a liar just because he said he rented a house for 24m...
k
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by crazymommy(f): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Jackson042:

Or better still, visit

and see for yourself...
lol..and someone will rent that house you posted for 210million naira per annum??hope you know that to buy that same house in lekki phase 1 itself is that same figure so how will someone now say the same 210million naira per year??there was an error somewhere from the person that posted it....
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by Jackson042: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
lol..and someone will rent that house you posted for 210million naira per annum??hope you know that to buy that same house in lekki phase 1 itself is that same figure so how will someone now say the same 210million naira per year??there was an error somewhere from the person that posted it....

there was an error somewhere from the person that posted it
Go to the link i posted or any other rental service in Nigeria, you'll see thesame thing.. When there are over 20 different individuals who place that figure on their houses, it's no longer an error... although that might be their asking price or something...

My point is, houses are leased for more than 24m if not 50m... here in Nigeria...
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by crazymommy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jackson042:

Go to the link i posted or any other rental service in Nigeria, you'll see thesame thing.. When there are over 20 different individuals who place that figure on their houses, it's no longer an error... although that might be their asking price or something...

My point is, houses are leased for more than 24m if not 50m... here in Nigeria...
not those houses in the picture you posted at lekki phase1.....if its banana island or some other places at ikoyi i might agree....
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
michlins:
Why not buy your own house.

#telliperson
Do you believe this trash, how much are they selling house at magodo?
These boys just like to show up. My brother don't mind them
All nah fake
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by mexydoo: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol this Hushpuppi is just known for scam. Check www.viewschannel.com for Funke Akindele's story on her upcoming Marvel movie. Heard she is speaking Hausa
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
candlewax:

I ain't wishing him dead, I'm just saying hr might die broke and that's shameful

99 percent of people on earth always die broke so that no news
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

99 percent of people on earth always die broke so that no news

don't. just quote statistics without relevant source to back you claims. who conducted the survey. I hate beer parlor talks
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by Taniaa(f): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by CuddleBear(f): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
So what's the uproar about?
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by softsmile(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stop living a fake life dude. Well some mugus go believe you. Even aliko dangote kids self no fit rent that kind apt. Fake life, fake lies.
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by qholar(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Taniaa:

It's to start a graphy training
Graphic for 50k wow that’s much. Anyway I might help. Where’s ur location?
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by CuddleBear(f): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by MiaB(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
qholar:
. Where’s ur location?
You wanna kidnap her?
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by qholar(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
MiaB:

You wanna kidnap her?
smh! I was willing to help but u just discourage me with ur low IQ.

Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by Taniaa(f): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by daddyzgal(f): 1:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Dumbskull
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by tukorzstudioz(f): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2018
His money his life
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Watchesonly:
Happy Sunday... Let xQzit watches take care of your wrist... We give you that luxurious and sophisticated look you've always desired..

Please DM or wh.ats.ap.p 0.8.1.0.0.5.6.4.4.0.4

all affordable and we deli.ver natio.nwide
dem tell u say hushpuppi or davido dey nairaland? a patek goes for a minimum $40k

Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by MiaB(f): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
qholar:
smh! I was willing to help but u just discourage me with ur low IQ.
Sorry oh
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by FruitCakes(f): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
CuddleBear:
Baffles one.
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
This guy obviously doesn't subscribe to the famous adage, that more money means more problems!! grin
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by JubaiTonga: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jackson042:

Or better still, visit

and see for yourself...
Better not visit !

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by ChroniclesNg(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
bigCassava:
Nigerian man, bro hushpuppi, who turned celebrity because of his extravagant lifestyle and popularly nick named Gucci master has shown
again that he is a rich man with taste as he rents N24m new home and he furnished the house with N54milloin.. See pictures below

See video below....

www.chronicles.com.ng
Re: Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) by jehoha696(m): 1:23am On Sep 07, 2022
now I'm convinced this guy will die shamefully
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation / Genevieve And Rosario Dawson / Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.