Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift (38401 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by BloggersNG: 6:20am On May 01, 2018
Yes, Last Night Singer Davido bought the love of his life Chioma a Brand New Porche, Worth N42million, and the internet has been buzzing up since then, Some people are so busy with this matter they even forgot that today is 1st of May, a new month, Funny Reactions are currently trailing twitter, with Ladies saying they Dont want Acolades anymore, they deserve some Assurance, And now i guess we all know where this is gonna end. see below!

News From Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-how-twitter-users-are-reacting-to.html

1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by BloggersNG: 6:21am On May 01, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by KendrickAyomide: 6:25am On May 01, 2018
cry
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Olalan(m): 6:29am On May 01, 2018
Would you blame any girl that run after rich dude? Cause falling in love in riches is super cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by KingOvo(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2018
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:54am On May 01, 2018
We need to stop monetizing love smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by donstan18: 8:25am On May 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by makydebbie(f): 8:35am On May 01, 2018
You don't need to wait for your boyfriend/lover to get you a Porsche so that you can be happy.

You also don't need to start hunting for guys that can shower you with expensive gifts.

You can always work hard and hustle for it. The joy of buying it from your sweat and hard work is priceless.

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by debris: 8:47am On May 01, 2018
Olalan:
Would you blame any girl that run after rich dude? Cause falling in love in riches is super cool

Pls ooo the love has been there since 5yrs she paid her dues.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Rachelsblog(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by crazymommy(f): 8:48am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:
You don't need to wait for your boyfriend/lover to get you a Porsche so that you can be happy.
You can always work hard and hustle for it. The joy of buying it from your sweat and hard work is priceless.
Word!!!!!but it is a shame that many ladies fon’t think that way......just watch and see how some ladies are going to start loosing interest in their current relationships because they feel their boyfriend is not doing enough after hearing the news about chioma and davido

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by crazymommy(f): 8:50am On May 01, 2018
debris:

Pls ooo the love has been there since 5yrs she paid her dues.
****yimu****

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by youngderek1(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:
I love that statement, I wish most ladies have sense like u do

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:53am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

You also don't need to start hunting for guys that can shower you with expensive gifts.

i felt your jelousy and hopelessness in life

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by makydebbie(f): 8:56am On May 01, 2018
crazymommy:
Word!!!!!but it is a shame that many ladies fon’t think that way......just watch and see how some ladies are going to start loosing interest in their current relationships because they feel their boyfriend is not doing enough after hearing the news about chioma and davido
Everyone wants the easy way out and fall prey to evil vices. It's only the foolish ones that'll take this gesture from Davido as competition and start rich-man-hunt. They'll learn lass lass.

youngderek1:
I love that statement, I wish most ladies have sense like u do
kiss

11 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by crazymommy(f): 9:03am On May 01, 2018
The intelligent and ambitious lady said this
makydebbie:

DOUBLEWAHALA:

And someone with IQ lower than powerbank replied her with this....

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by maxiuc(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by oyoyoyo: 9:12am On May 01, 2018
me sef
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by MrAnele(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2018
Chai.. money
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by maberry(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2018
Nigerians always reacting to rubbish
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by firstolalekan(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2018
Seriously, it beats my imagination how a rich and exposed dude can be spending on an average looking wasted olosho.

Same Chichi I know since Babcock days.. cry

And for the fact that the whole euphoria can't even last for two years cry

Make she enjoy the moment. Ride wey be Miracle networth grin

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by maberry(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
Nigerians always reacting to rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Everyone wants the easy way out and fall prey to evil vices. It's only the foolish ones that'll take this gesture from Davido as competition and start rich-man-hunt. They'll learn lass lass.

kiss

E weak me o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by goryorhal(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

U r sick and you have no one to tell u ...

U and PMB get the same brain IQ

7 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
grin enjoy chioma
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by King4Roller: 9:14am On May 01, 2018
Girls are fucking lucky. No point of these whole feminist bull crap if you ask me.
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Evablizin(f): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Nice comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Dannyset(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2018
Kleenatics:
We need to stop monetizing love smiley
Haaaaa! Not in this Nigeria oooo
The only verse of the bible Nigeria understands is "Money answereth all things".

This matter now na if you no get money, hide your face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Car Sotayo Sobola Claimed She Got As Birthday Gift Is Up For Sale In Jiji / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.