Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) (57449 Views)

Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
bionixs:
my mouth is on the telly, am watching it my brother.
Brother ko sister ni undecided
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by zoedew: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Look up his personal life on Wikipedia. By the way, he is incapable of writing a statement! He is a ranking Senator and indeed a former Senate President who could not engage to see to it that ranching was entrenched in Nigeria as a solution to the menace of the murderous Fulani who just killed 73 of his Benue State kinsmen in cold blood! He has blood on his hands by his inaction overtime. What a life!! At times I wonder what these shameless politicians think about in their quiet moments!!
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by JudgeWilson(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Odehagain:
Oine,abole grin grin grin
Oine, obobino. Abayole? cheesy
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:
I'm a christian. Honestly, I feel sad when I see news like this.

Obasanjo built a place of worship in Ogun state.

One man built 1billion church for Winners in VGC, Lagos.

Now, David Mark?
Of what value is religion anyway? Instead of erecting church buildings on this land, while not build schools, hospitals, industries and research centres?
Instead of shutting down some, You are increasing and adding to the thousands we already have.
More churches, more poverty, unemployment, killings, crisis.
Naija Una mumu never do?

see ur black heart, cos Mark wasn't built ur church
It was catholic he built
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by JudgeWilson(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Paradigme777:

Okpani grin grin grin
Oyi
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by JudgeWilson(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
gudnex22:

EFCC fall on adanehi or Okpani
Abeg make EFCC no fall on Adanehi now oo
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
JudgeWilson:
Abeg make EFCC no fall on Adanehi now oo

lol, how far you
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kai wah on earth wil people not complain aboutwe appreciate sir, especially the David mark scholarship in benue here.. We love you okpopowolo.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Adunbi2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
heaven don sure for him
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by JudgeWilson(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
gudnex22:

lol, how far you
Am good bro, how is you?
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
That idiot didn't build a learning center in his town, but a fuckin church!!!

For what, actually?
To wash away his sins?
Pls go cross-check your claims again... Mark donated a whole study centre complex to NOUN in Oturkpo.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
How many text books have you written so far in your career cool

3 unfortunately ......how many have you? Guess you busy Ben a slay Queen ,depending on men putting up pictures on face book to boost your deflated self esteem right ?
cool
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:

Now, David Mark?
Of what value is religion anyway? Instead of erecting church buildings on this land, while not build schools, hospitals, industries and research centres?
Instead of shutting down some, You are increasing and adding to the thousands we already have.
Naija Una mumu never do?

You've Spoken My Mind So

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
And yet the church will pray for him for building this type of eddifice with out asking the source of the multi million naira used in building it.
Here was a man, a retired military officer with just military pension earning, but having gone into politics and having access to the country's treasury as a political big wig became a multi multi billionaire at the expense of the poverty ridden of the almost 200 million Nigerians and yet the church will still eulogize him for a job well done. Well, I know there is God oo!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Use the money instead to build an ICT incubation hub and the youth are made for life... remove hand from religion.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Ctrlsolutn: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
they build big churches and mosques but build manual borehole, blackboard schools, 1week durable roads etc for the masses just to hold the masses to ransome.

Yes, thinking that they are pleasing God by building a place of worship. That's human being for us.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He's making good use of his money
election is coming close Joor.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nothing fortunate can come out from an unfortunate person who's IQ is compare to that of a lizard someone with no yesterday today and tomorrow so sad you haven't realised the cause in which you where been place upon....kiss the truth #cool

Na wa oo this bullet too much oogrin
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Philinho(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:

Now, David Mark?
Naija Una mumu never do?

You're a myopic 'christian' for this comment
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Hi
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Hi
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hi

Xup xup xup!
That "thegeneralqueen" sight u oo!
Beautiful diva,one and only NL queen!grin
Make dem clear road for u ooo!
Nne idi ok!
Kedu way!
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Not so?
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nothing fortunate can come out from an unfortunate person who's IQ is compare to that of a lizard someone with no yesterday,today and tomorrow so sad you haven't realised the cause in which you where been place upon....kiss the truth #cool

Hmmmm grin..take care dear
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 2:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Built from ill gotten wealth.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by oluboyo04(m): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2018
this is meant to bribe God i think
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by mystiquemaestro(m): 4:53am On Jan 12, 2018
shervydman:
These churches are getting too much....

So, what will you do about it? Knock it down?
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by orisa37: 5:04am On Jan 12, 2018
God, please bless David B. Mark in The Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Amen.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by orisa37: 5:13am On Jan 12, 2018
OlujobaSamuel, what have you contributed to Nigeria's Unity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.