Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Alexis Sanchez's Attitude Defended By Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez's Attitude Defended By Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger (323 Views)

Crystal Palace "Incensed" By Arsenal's Cheap Bid For Zaha / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez's Attitude Defended By Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger by jerupil: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Arsene Wenger praised Alexis Sanchez's attitude when substituted on against Chelsea, and says he wants the Chilean to stay at Arsenal.

Sanchez, whose contract runs out in the summer, has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester City, and Arsenal would receive a fee if he left in the January window.

He was named on the bench in Arsenal's 0-0 Carabao Cup semi-final first-leg draw at Chelsea, but came on in the second half an looked bright at Stamford Bridge.
Wenger insists naming Sanchez on the bench had nothing to do with his transfer situation, and praised him for his performance.

"The team selection had nothing to do with the transfer market," Wenger said. "I don't have to justify every decision I make.

Asked if he expects Sanchez to stay at the club, Wenger said: "That's what I want. I want him to stay for longer. Because he's a very important player for us and when he came on tonight you could see that he created danger straight away... <<< read more >> @ www.galatixnews.com

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Barca's Rafinha Joins Inter On Loan / KARATE!!! Get Ready For 2days Course With Shihan Manabu Murakami In Lagos. / Kalu Backs D’tigress To Make FIBA Women’s World Cup History In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.