Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Huh! Tonto Dikeh Is Now An Ambassador For Bleaching Cream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huh! Tonto Dikeh Is Now An Ambassador For Bleaching Cream (607 Views)

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huh! Tonto Dikeh Is Now An Ambassador For Bleaching Cream by Paula2018(f): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has unveiled a brand new beauty and skincare, Pels International.

After her plastic surgery the mother of one broke the news to her Instagram followers.

Tonto Dikeh broke the news to her followers on her Instagram page, saying:

She Quotes

Many have asked, Many have doubts now it’s time to tell, YES I mantain my beautiful skin with @pelsinternationaleven after having my baby with pregnancy hormones and my skins sensitivity, with a few hyperpigmentation here and there, PELS INTERNATONAL SKINCARE, has played a major role in restoring youthfulness, glow and radiance to my skin. So my dear with my personal experience it was great the smoothness and texture of my skin with how even it is “WOW I LOVE IT” so it’s @pelsinternational all the way.. GO AND EXPERIENCE IT AND SHINE FOREVER. #brandambassador#KINGTONTO

See photos and more info from her shoot from the link Below:

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/huh-tonto-dikeh-is-now-an-ambassador-for-bleaching-cream

(1) (Reply)

“I Really Want To Show The World What I Am Made Of” – DJ Cuppy Makes Bold Declar / 9 Interesting Facts About Talented BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Bambam / My Love Is For Real - Rapper MI Professes Love For Actress Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.