Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Love Is For Real - Rapper MI Professes Love For Actress Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Love Is For Real - Rapper MI Professes Love For Actress Rita Dominic (604 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love Is For Real - Rapper MI Professes Love For Actress Rita Dominic by holuwertobex(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigeria rapper Jude Abaga known by his stage name MI Abaga has professed his love for Nollywood actress Rita Dominic.
HitNg.Com.ng came across the romantic confession after a video of the rapper professing his love surfaced on social media.
The young rapper who is also the Chief Executive Officer of Chocolate City professed his undying love for the actress during an interview with GoldMyne TV.

In the interview, the rapper revealed that he had professed his love to the actress but she always took it for a joke. He also stated that his love is for real and no man has ever loved a woman the way he loves Rita Dominic.

He said: “Rita, you know I’ve always told you how I feel, and you always think it’s a joke. For real, I’m on your Instagram page all the time. My love is for real, you know that, you know what I’m saying is not a joke. I know you think maybe I’m not successful enough or whatever for you, but all i have is love, I love you like no man has ever loved a woman before. Just give me this chance, that’s all I want, just one chance.”
Watch the video below:
https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/03/my-love-is-for-real-rapper-mi-professes-love-for-actress-rita-dominic/

Jude Abaga was born on October 4, 1981, in Plateau state. His parents were from Takum, Taraba state. He attended Baptist High School in Jos.

He became known in 2006, after his song Crowd Mentality became a hit in his hometown of Jos.
https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/03/my-love-is-for-real-rapper-mi-professes-love-for-actress-rita-dominic/

Re: My Love Is For Real - Rapper MI Professes Love For Actress Rita Dominic by Henryjr(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Seeing Rita's pic, I tot it was a sex doll.
If MI(African Rapper Number 1) can beg a bae for one chance, then I would ignore my friends who kept dissuading me from begging a bae for second chance.

(1) (Reply)

#BB? / Slay Queen Pictured Making Up In Class As She Prepares For Exam / “I Can’t Wife No Thot” American Rapper Future Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.