Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,952 members, 7,821,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen (31907 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Siga: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Unfortunately.... the soldier is right... he can damage them and nothing will happen... Naija... smh
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by abescom: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
That's how this idiot take style lose his job. I will be surprised if he is not found and dismissed.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
This can only happen in the zoo. I'd still not be surprised if proper actions are not taken.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by soliddust2020: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
who else noticed the soldiers tooth, i pity any lady when alow this soldier suck her bressm cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Who b this As... again? These artistes feel that being in show biz gives them right to not cooperate with security operatives.

Let her tell us the truth about what really transpired, she must have drawn his ire. Next!
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by izaray(f): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Trash. Let him put it into action and see if nothing will happen nah!
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

The so called artist just made a video of the threat only and didn't state his/her offence, so we can't fully blame the soldier

Exactly, she must have done su'um wrong, stewpid ass clowns will just be doing anything for fame and to give security operatives bad names.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by sammyjay7265(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
nigerian soldier ...its not a treat its a promise ,.....
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by gregyboy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

The so called artist just made a video of the threat only and didn't state his/her offence, so we can't fully blame the soldier

Even if she is wrong and he is right in whatever issues they have .so are you now saying he should takes laws into his hands like a baboon or a typical black monkey...

I bet you are amongst the guys on NL that screams racism,bigotry and primitivness when offended

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
I trust my people. They will start reacting without knowing what led to the soldier's anger. I know they must have done something wrong and really annoying, to warrant them to start doing video recording.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by nnamdiosu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol...the guy looked at the woman and said......OK, its not a threat now, its a promise. Hmmmm una no dey hear abi. Don't argue with an armed man .
Sadly what he said is the truth. The case go turn to unknown solider. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by ignis: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Sometimes in 2016, I witnessed where 3 soldiers were severely brutalized by "ONE" bouncer in a club

Na dat day I know the meaning of power pass power..
This cannot be true.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

You are soo retarded don't be stupid...what do you mean? So soldiers can do anything even if one is wrong..
I pit you.may you face worse

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by ivolt: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lucid1:

Exactly, she must have done su'um wrong, stewpid ass clowns will just be doing anything for fame and to give security operatives bad names.

Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

I don't blame you being constantly abused has permanently damaged your psyche that you now
think it is normal for a soldier to damage a civilian. Even illiterates are far better than you guys.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Butoneday2(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
A useless entity? angry
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Topman0001(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
No explanation on what attracted the sodiers reaction. For every action, there must be a reaction. Now who is the idiot, a man that was alleged for threatning without saying the cause or a woman calling her country a fucking country when every native Americans wake up and say God bless America? This woman is boring to me abeg.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
The Soldier is talking FACTS.. verifiable SOLID FACTS.. he will DAMAGE YOU and NOTHING. PchKOM.. Zilch. NOTHING will happen. meanwhile Nairalanders and Online bashers are talking FICTION on their keyboards .. na real yimmu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by callixibe: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Understand that if an average northern does something in the armed foces that attracts a wink of the eye, if an average westerners does same he will receive query while an eastern will be shown his way out. Therefore do not underestimate that soldier
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by holluphemydavid(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
dis one don enter am non for treat to humanity,he never knw dey were videoing him oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

You think like a Nigerian and I don't blame you since this nation has provided you with your only experience in civil-military relations.

FYI, no matter the offence, nobody has a right to threaten or beat up another citizen.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Chukazu: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

Is that enough for the barbaric soldier to utter such words? ... because he feels he has got the power of life and death in his hands and he is obviously answerable to nobody?

Until it happens to you or to a relative ,you can continue..

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Lovetinz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
His captain will not find this funny at all.
He will pay for this.
I know because I used to live in an army barrack.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
LifeDrama:
Nigerian soldier to artist Asiyami: I'll order my boys to damage you and nothing will happen

Check out video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wY9HNe1SE8&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/nigerian-soldier-ill-order-my-boys-to-damage-you-and-nothing-video/
You can't open your mouth to talk to uniform men like ur boyfriend or like ur Gateman, if well brought up she should have learnt home manners, a verbal threat from a man is enough to caution the words from a woman's mouth before her head is off, most woman have lost their lives due to the belief that she a woman and she can insult a man and get help or favour in judgement, there is an offence of verbally provoking actions and of handled properly a woman can be jailed, she's lucky, koboko and bleaching no de go well o, hope she knows

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by talk2emma: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
The guy face be like poo
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by DozieInc(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
EternalTruths:
Zoo military.

Send him to Sambisa to face his mate
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Revolva(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
na only d soldier side dem sabi show what of the people inside d car do you know if they provoked the policeman
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
These people don't know how to deal with these soldiers. The man pointing was lucky he didn't get the beating of his life for pointing and interrupting him while he was still talking. You just have to be calm, friendly and cooperative. Speak only when you are asked a question, don't argue with them under any circumstances and be apologetic if accused of any wrong doing. It will save you the stress of going through these hassles. I know my right attitude will only put you on a long thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
godofuck231:
You can't open your mouth to talk to uniform men like ur boyfriend or like ur Gateman, if well brought up she should have learnt home manners, a verbal threat from a man is enough to caution the words from a woman's mouth before her head is off, most woman have lost their lives due to the belief that she a woman and she can insult a man and get help or favour in judgement, there is an offence of verbally provoking actions and of handled properly a woman can be jailed, she's lucky, koboko and bleaching no de go well o, hope she knows

They are too arrogant to understand this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Deathlezz: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

what "offence" can warrant a soldier to threaten to take laws into his hands? If that artist committed any offence, the only legal channel open to that soldier is to report to the police.

People like you are the reason soldiers keep treating the public like animals with this dumb statement you posted.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by osusuallstars: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
the damage he meant is rape by herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.