Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa (920 Views)

Pls How Much Does Turkey Visa Cost / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get / Turkey Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by omoboy1: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hello house

i will love you guys to tell me how to go about TURKEY VISA, do not give me your phone number to call you just tell me here, scammer run far oooo
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2010
Eat lots of Turkey. tongue grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
omoboy1:

Hello house

i will love you guys to tell me how to go about TURKEY VISA, do not give me your phone number to call you just tell me here, scammer run far oooo

You're telling scammers to run far, yet you're encouraging them?

Why not look on the appropriate website? It will tell you all the requirements, and more.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by ireneann: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Eat lots of Turkey. tongue grin

gbam grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by niceguy10: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
Have it in mind that there are lot of Turkey meat to eat over there, hope you will like it.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by moonraker(m): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2010
I trust nigerians grin, all ard the world, they are there. pakistan, fuji, samoa shocked
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by eddy1977(m): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2010
@ poster
why Turkey?
you should consider some other cool countries like sudan,chad,niger,mali,mauritania,congo,iraq,palestine etc,
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by ichommy(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2010
eddy1977:

@ poster
why Turkey?
you should consider some other cool countries like sudan,chad,niger,mali,mauritania,congo,iraq,palestine etc,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cough ** sniffy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by NIGERBOY1(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2010
you said mauritania but is far from what you think people living in the country are not doing that bad and the country is not bad aleast constant power supply a poor mauritania uses gas in cooking while peace is common thing so dont compare mauritania to poor countries and accomadation is cool
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Turkey Visa by gossyomega(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2010
anyone coming to North Cyprus for study should check this out

http://mynorthcyprus.org/socialnetwork/

get on it and join so that you can make friends who are in your prospective universities. it is the best way to settle down, because you would have already met some people that will be of great help to you when you get here.

it is also important to be careful about who helps you and find out from the right offices on what fees yu should pay for residency and all, so that no on reaps you off,

enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Application Status For Pbs Tier 4 Student Visa / Uk Govt Deports 52 Nigerians, Today / Us Lottery Results Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.