Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (38844 Views)

Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Damibiz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Lol.. I'm sorry dear grin
ok...we re good to go nw
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Chapter 12

Kehinde stepped out of the car first, looking around and admiring the well tended gardens on both sides of the driveway; a quality Efe had maintained after his parent’s passing several years ago. He chuckled when Taiwo stepped out. They were dressed in identical white lace iro and buba, with silver colored gele on their heads.

“It was Taiwo’s idea o! She wanted to prank one guy in her church.” Kehinde said. Taiwo just smiled.
“And how did that go?” He asked. He was standing behind the Corolla’s boot now, with Taiwo on the left side of the car, and Kehinde on the right; both girls adjusting their clothes.
“It was hilarious.” Kehinde said in between laughs.
“Okay. Let’s go inside and you can tell me all about it.” He said to Taiwo, turned to Kehinde with a smile before leading the way to the house; no hugs or handshakes.
“Oh! You have a dog?” Kehinde said as Susan started barking. “Hope the cage is locked?” She said and held on to Efe’s arm. She quickly let go and went behind her sister, who seemed a lot more relaxed.
“The cage is locked, don’t worry.” Efe said with a chuckle. He opened the house entrance door and stepped aside for them to go in. As they walked past him, he caught a whiff of their individual scents, and a sensual feeling took over his whole body. He stepped in after them, locked the door behind him, and took a deep breath before proceeding to join them.

……….

They started out telling him how they had played a prank on the guy from their church that was always bugging Taiwo. They seemed excited as they narrated how he had reacted after following Taiwo to the ladies, and while standing outside for her to come out, Kehinde walked up from behind and tapped him. He freaked out and ran off. Taiwo usually went by her middle name, Tope in public, and he hadn’t known she was a twin.

As they sat on his couch, in identical clothes, talking and laughing, at some point it was hard for him to tell them apart. Kehinde had the high pitched voice, Taiwo had the lower almost hoarse sounding voice, but deep down they were essentially the same person.

They went from talking about the prank to talking about superstar musician, Drake and how he gave away a million dollars to charity earlier on in the month. Taiwo said she would like to start a foundation that gave back to the community, and Kehinde said she would like to marry Drake. She said she had always wanted to date a white boy, and Taiwo corrected her, saying Drake was half black, half white. She said ‘whatever’ and walked over to his dining table to pick up a bottle of Jack Daniel he had been taking before he fell asleep earlier.
“Can I mix this with my juice?” She asked Efe with a mischievous smile on her face.

“You’re free.” He responded, and she walked back to the living room with the bottle, uncapped it and poured a little into her glass of juice. She was about to recap it, but stopped to pour for her sister. Taiwo shook her head, and Kehinde turned to Efe; he nodded and she poured a little into his cup.

She poured the drink in her cup a few more times as they continued to have discussions about any, and everything. They were on the long couch, and he was on the single seater perpendicular to them. Around 3pm, Taiwo received a phone call from their mom, and they had to leave. He was having so much fun and wished they could stay longer. As much as he liked Taiwo, the combination of both of was so much fun.
When they got outside by their car, Kehinde suggested they take a picture together. Efe was in the middle, Kehinde on the left, and Taiwo on the right. He held up his phone in the air and was about to take the picture when Kehinde asked him to wait a minute. She slipped her arm around his lower back, moved in closer, and pouted her lips. He looked into the phone screen to check Taiwo’s reaction and she didn’t seem to care. He guessed she knew her sister was tipsy.

Taiwo moved in closer, casually rested her arm on his shoulder and smiled for the camera. He waited till the camera got a clear view of their faces and then pressed the capture button.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Damibiz(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2018
I jst hope,it is nt what i'm thinking......Efe base on logisticz nw go come nak dem both...nice write up
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by PrudySara(f): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Efe!
Efe!!
Efe!!!
Be careful o..you just have few days

Nice one Kayo80
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2018
One more day to go.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Ehmjay(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice update keep it coming... :-

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by itsandi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by aprilwise(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
i didn't read the next episode after efe was called that the boiler were dieing
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Alajiki(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Now I know thus guy is a lazy writer. You can throw darts at me. Just have to tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
kayo80 dat piece is small after a long tym

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Expecting more Kayo80...Weldone

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chapter 14
All through the thirty minutes drive to the farm, he thought of what he would do if it happened that his farm was going to be closed down. There had been cases of poultry farms being shut down by the government if there were suspected cases of avian influenza at the farms.

As he drove into the farm, he picked up his phone from his car’s central console and saw he had five missed calls; all from his farm manager. He turned off the car engine and reached into the glove compartment for the file that contained all his farm documents; all this while, he had his eyes on the police patrol van a few meters in front of him.

He could see a cluster of men in front of main farm building. Efe took a deep breath, wiped sweat off his brow and slowly stepped out of his SUV. As he approached the farm building, he noticed two white men seated just outside, having a friendly Chat. Two police men stood behind them. When he got a bit closer, he saw it was actually a Chinese man, and a Caucasian man. His farm manager was lingering around, with his phone to his ear. Immediately he saw Efe, he called the visitors attention and pointed at him. The Chinese man got off his seat and approached Efe; the white man did the same. The small stature Chinese man had a genuine smile on his face as he bowed his head in greeting with an outstretched hand Efe’s hand. The two men shook hands, and then the Chinese man turned to the man beside him and said something in mandarin. Efe looked at his farm manager, searching his eyes for answers, but it appeared the farm manager didn’t want to interrupt the interaction that was going on.

The white man turned to Efe and said, “Mr. Koyosaki said good day. He also sympathizes with you for your recent losses on the farm.”
Efe bowed his head at the Chinese man with his smile on his face, turned to the white man and said, “Tell him I really appreciate that.” The man turned to the Chinese man and they communicated in mandarin for a few seconds before he turned to Efe again and said, “Mr. Koyosaki wants to talk business; is there anywhere we can seat and talk?”
“Yes. Yes of course.” Efe said as he led them into the building.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Intermission. Some Chinese people believe that both problem and opportunity are the same.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chapter 15

It had happened that Mr. Koyosaki had been looking for a location to test his organic vaccines for the particular fowl disease that Efe’s birds had been attacked with. He was curious to study the birds that had survived the disease outbreak. He was a Chinese billionaire who did a lot of charity work in Nigeria, and his area of focus had always been feeding the underprivileged, but with large emphasis on healthy organic foods. He proposed to lease three plots of land on Efe’s farm as a location for one of his charity centers in Nigeria. Apart from paying Efe in tens of millions for a long lease on the land, he was also going to assure that Efe got grants from his charity organization every quarter of the year.

They had ended with a handshake and plans to conclude all the paper work the next day. As he drove out of the farm that evening, he couldn’t believe what had just happened. It was too good to be true. Everything had looked so bleak just a few days ago, and now his bank account was about to be smiling. He smiled and shook his head as he reached for his phone. He scrolled through his phone down to ‘T,’ found her number and dialed. She picked up even before the phone rang on his side of the line. “Hey! I was just about to call you.”
“Really? What’s up?”
“I think I forgot my small phone at your place yesterday.”
“Oh! Okay.”
“I really need it, like right now. When will you be home?”
“Umm! You can go to my house; I will call Moshood to let you in.”
“Okay…Moshood has your house key?”
“No. He will just let into the compound. The house key is underneath a rock by the main door.”
“Okay.”
“Can you wait for me? I just have to make two stops before coming home.”
“Hmm! Are you sure that would be a good idea? You know what I mean.
He smiled and switched gears before saying, "I have a surprise for you. As a matter of fact, I have two surprises for you.”
The End

5 Likes

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2018

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Damibiz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
na woh,,.tor let's see
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
at last.. dats kul.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 8:29am On May 08, 2018
Finally through, Kudos Boss

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Tweetyyy: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
I really don't understand how your stories end but let's keep quiet. Nice story tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / "I Love Macmillian Books" / Prisoners Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.