Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (63920 Views)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by arena07: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
kizyalex10:
lol forget abt getting a lady here.nigerian girls re almost non existence here.only married ones.getting her pregnant wont stop her from doing anytin.they need it more at dat time nd even if she is decent enough nt to do anytin during pregnancy period.what of after pregnancy.its well.jst knw if u trust her enough to be faithful
Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by UjuJoan2: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Most Nigerian women are begining to give an eye for an eye. Women are more willing to tolerate a cheating spouse if they are also cheating.

To each his own. . .

I've learnt never to judge people. He who wears the shoe knows where it is pinching.

But I can tell you that no married woman enjoys throwing herself at men and sleeping around. But sometimes circumstances make them throw caution to the wind.

The only way to eradicate cheating from this world is for both men and women to stick to their spouses.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogtavia:
yeah I thought as much..i justed wanted to ask..I mean,the resemblance you bear to someone I know back then in school is very very striking...stumbling upon your profile was nostalgic...

I guess you met my look alike.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ogtavia(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

I guess you met my look alike.
Look alike is an understatement!...
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogtavia:
Look alike is an understatement!...

What's her name
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ogtavia(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

What's her name
Naah...I won't do that...not on NL anyway..her first name begins with a 'd' though..
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by BabaIbo: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
please be polite when you speak I only responded base on what I know. if you have a contrary claim why not utter it like someone that is intellectually sound.I am IGBO check my dp to confirm.

That one consign you...
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogtavia:
Naah...I won't do that...not on NL anyway..her first name begins with a 'd' though..

Ok
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by chamboy(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

You have no respect whatsoever for people. If you can't communicate like a human being, don't quote me
go on teach morals
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by zonax(m): 5:58am On Jan 18, 2018
tytunji29:

uhmmm u sure?
Am not God to judge bro. But It's inevitable.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by DukeNija(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Trust77:
Too bad! But I've sex five married women.... Please Lord forgive me.

shocked shocked
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by iamphill: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I am very certain she is Igbo.I only pitied the man because he will also suffer from what comes out from such illicit sexual lifestyle, both spiritually and physically.
please explain
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ibkkk(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
omooba969:

Fvck bride price.

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by 99foxxy(f): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Uyi168:
..My plan is having 2kids...and in this case,she's my wife..i'll have to manage her like that..unlike going after someone else's wife that has given birth 4times..where will the attraction even come from?
Wish I can have clue of when you're getting married, I will discourage your wife to be not to marry you. Imagine a man planning to manage his wife like a play toy.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Uyi168: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
99foxxy:
Wish I can have clue of when you're getting married, I will discourage your wife to be not to marry you. Imagine a man planning to manage his wife like a play toy.
...Nawa for u o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.