Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,863 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Miss Nollywood Organizer Speaks On Crowning Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood Organizer Speaks On Crowning Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai (380 Views)

Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning / Throwback Photo Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai, The Current Mr Nollywood Culture / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Organizer Speaks On Crowning Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai by Nollytvafrica(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
The CEO BK Global Movies/President Miss Nollywood Organization has spoken concerning the crowning of the the transgender Joshua Ebimobowei Agai- Mr Nollywood culture and tourism Nigeria.
Nollytvafrica- was following closely to their IG and Facebook page and surprisely saw what the president posted on the organization official Facebook page.

See his words:

I don't really know why calls are coming from different persons, please people should know that everybody has his or her own life to lieve and I have said it time without number Ebimobowei Agai Joshua is our king and we like him, he is Educated hardworking and brilliant to represent us any where both outside the country. He is a man and not a girl, each time i hear people calling him girl i laugh, this is how he grew up from birth after investigations

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Sing Till Am 80years Old'- Singer Asa Says / Rabber Ice Prince I Am An Upcoming Artiste / Yomi Casual and Wife Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.