Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Share Of The National Cake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Share Of The National Cake (1040 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie / President Jonathan Cuts National Cake In Israel! -Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Share Of The National Cake by waleking: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
Nigeria made 187 billion on natural gas alone, not to talk of crude oil, i think its high time federal govermnet started paying nigerian unemployed some money to keep body and soul together , school cert holders and graduates alike, as it is done in the uk, it is possible, pending the time they get jobs, so also low cost housing estates should be built to cater for poor homeless nigerians, this is my own poverty eradication plans, any reasonable government should adopt this technic. Does anyone suport?
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by CrudeOil2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2007
Obasanjo is paying himself the money. embarassed embarassed
The man is a saddist.

He has not paid pension,salaries(doctors arre about to go on strike because of small salaries)and then u want to talk about unemployed.

Our corrupt president would rather give the money to Andy to purchase farm equipments for his Blood farm.

IMpeach that man for me.
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by waleking: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2007
do you know that it is sad to think that nigeria makes so much money but so many people are poor, it is sad to know that a lot of nigerian dont have where to lay their heads, and this is the same nigerians that they want to vote for them, i think its high time the youth sacked this present administration.
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by betantee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2007
The national cake , no longer national ,it now belongs to selected politicans, if ur lucky to be called for the "o wa be "party ,u automatically own the resources of the state, deciding who gets what ,when n how
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by abdkabir(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2007
@topic:I partially support you. U would have to expantiate a bit more to get my one vote. wink
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by abdkabir(m): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2007
BTW, I guess the less we think of the cake and start thinking of how to do our own Akara, The Better. wink

What do u think. smiley
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by betantee(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2007
how do we do our own akara when the cake is so attractive?hardly resistable
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by abdkabir(m): 2:29am On Mar 05, 2007
Gud Question.

We de popularize d cake and popularize the Akara wink

What do u think.
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by lewa(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2007
Twas either Abiola Irele or Biodun Jeyifo that coined the term national "chin chin"!That is apt wink
Re: A Share Of The National Cake by Ndipe(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2007
I read in yesterday's paper that the oil revenues for Nigeria, since 1974 was $728,500,000,000. Saw it in my local paper, that was culled from the Harper's index.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Official: Greedy Marks As Guilty As 419 Scammers / All Nigerians Are Corrupt, Is This A Government Problem Alone? / Revealed: Why Soludo Was Removed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.