Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/18 (933 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please follow this link: http://openheavenstoday.com/friday-12-january-2018/

The link would be active from tomorrow morning and prayers on the open heavens would be posted tomorrow.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/18 by dallyemmy: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, January 12th, 2018) - HE SAVES TO THE UTTERMOST

1.I worship you, my Father, and I confess, that, all powers belong to you.

2.Thank you, Father, for all the past challenges, that you have resolved in my life.

3.Thank you, Jesus, for the price you paid, to take away my sin.

4.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, cleanse me from all unrighteousness and let every record of sin concerning me be blotted out, by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, let every consequence and manifestations of sin in the form of both physical and spiritual challenges in my life be removed today, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, speak your word of power, healing, salvation and deliverance, into the roots of any ailment or infirmity, in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the blood of Jesus begin to flow from the crown of my head, to the soles of my feet, and let every satanic deposit, working contrary to my well being and progress, be destroyed and flushed out of my system, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every yoke of sickness and persistent problems, in my life, be broken and destroyed, today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, release upon my life your healing virtues, and use me to heal the sick and deliver the captives, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let your name, and your name alone, be glorified, in my life and in the life of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN LAGOS Worship Center / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! / What Is Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.