Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri (47008 Views)

Paschal Offor Visits The Aged Home In Enugu Donates Food Stuffs And Cash / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri by ngwababe(f): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Whobedatte:
Thanks. Abeg which *ngwa* are u from ? Are u lag based ?

Isiala Ngwa South
Re: Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri by zudozz: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
pinkgoodies:

go to Cubbana owerri, and ask for a can of Coke, den come back and ask what he manufactures

If he is the owner of Cubana the I apologize...

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri by FUCKyouALL: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
honorr:
Good question fuckYOUtoo..How come he's not celebrating with her.
That's it. Everything looks suspicious without the mother
Re: Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri by em3r4ld(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
pinkgoodies:

you shld know what you say, and not him. the guy owns Cubana Nigeria

Lol! I don’t have time for useless arguments. I believe Somethings are better left unsaid, since this is social network. oga Obi is the real Cubana not biggie! & stop the stupid mentions if u don’t know any of these ppl or had contact with them. Enough said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.