Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line (2541 Views)

"I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / Buhari Sets To Appoint Northerner To Replace Kemi Adeosun / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by ureportsAbuja: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Dr Ahmed Rufai Abubakar as substantive Director General for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) bypassing the next most senior operative, Ambassador Okafor who hails from Anambra State. He is highest ranking intelligence officer in the agency.
-
http://247ureports.com/buhari-appoints-northerner-to-head-nia-bypasses-next-in-line/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by chuksp09(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
If this is true, then he is not in any way helping his second term bid. Being clueless is one thing, but being delibrately dismissive of the tools for negotiative democracy is quite another.
When its time he will still cluelesslly expect the south east to scratch his back..... undecided
Modified...
Yup. The poster below is frigging right.
I have practically forced my fam and friends to get their pvc. No matter how small we will push him outta there... grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by FakoMaybach1: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
i am not surprised, i have started making waka to get my PVC so that that man go waka go daura...Team Back to Daura

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by chuksp09(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
FakoMaybach1:
i am not surprised, i have started making waka to get my PVC so that that man go waka go daura...Team Back to Daura
Let him go biko, let someone else try...

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Flyingngel(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Optional09: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Push him out!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by otabuko(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari is Mad, Nnamdi Kanu said it before. I was among the people that said Nnamdi Kanu was wrong, but in reality he was right. The south should hold hands together because they're one.

It was Northern and Southern protectorate remember.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by drss2(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
woe unto non muslims in nijeriya for Jihadist have taken ova all top security positions. dey now have freedom to plan, deliberate n execute jihadic violence on infidels.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by onward4life(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Huhari means MMM in Swahili

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Alariwo2: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Okafor should go and sit down jare..

We can't allow an Ipob head NIA, it's very risky

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by MummyIMadeIt: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Northern Nigeria indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by slimfit1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hausa people are not saying anything now. The NASS are failing to response to this illegality.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by goestohell: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Alariwo2:

You're very generous with your stupidity. You just LOVE letting everyone be a witness to your gutter level IQ.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by crispus09(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2018
buhari is a terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by doctokwus: 12:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Nigeria has sunk so low,we cud produce a president worse than Jonathan(may it not be well with him,for pushing us to electing this despot).
Buhari is the worst and most divisive president Nigeria can ever have.
Any Iboman or Middle Beltan still supporting Buhari is mentally challenged.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2018
If you love this country, then join politics and save her asss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Had a feeling the next in line was someone not favourable to the maggot.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by usba: 4:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Next in line and part of the corruption that saw N13B stashed in an unsecured location. While we know this is another lie hatched by pigs and idiots to keep their piglets in perpetual feeling of unworthiness, no man in his right senses will allow succession in an organisation that has soiled itself in corruption in such a disgraceful manner. They wanted to fund PDP for 2019 but got exposed and stopped in their horrible plots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by usba: 4:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:

They are indeed the most silly people I have ever come across, they fabricate news get fellow fools to believe and without any honour they yap foolishly. Unfortunately an average ipob exist outside nairaland extremely foolish and pathetically unintelligent. First we are not certain the organisation has what the useless op calls next in line succession and even if that is the case, the mere fact that Oke was was driven out after such an embarrassing looting of money is enough reason not to allow such corrupt tainted organisation succeed itself.

GEJ retired several generals for his guys to become head of the army yet these fools are crying now that such practice does not fit their worthless ethnocentric inclinations.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Bede2u(m): 6:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:

Nice one...I'm sure u realise that u have lost credibility and followership with the nonsense u just posted.

Gradually, many yoruba people will see that u, sarrki, and others on this forum claiming yoruba are actually educated hausas living in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by EternalTruths: 6:46am On Jan 12, 2018
chuksp09:
If this is true, then he is not in any way helping his second term bid. Being clueless is one thing, but being delibrately dismissive of the tools for negotiative democracy is quite another.
When its time he will still cluelesslly expect the south east to scratch his back..... undecided
Modified...
Yup. The poster below is frigging right.
I have practically forced my fam and friends to get their pvc. No matter how small we will push him outta there... grin

You think your vote will count.

Buhari has already rigged the election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by wickedboi: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2018
FakoMaybach1:

I just finished servicing my voters card so its good and ready for the task ahead

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by zombieTRACKER: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist
A certified tribal bigot
A man who wishes nothing but death to other ethnic groups ....
There is nothing nationalist about this dullard
Buhari is a glorified disease that must be cured in 2019
All hands must be on deck
His tenure must be probed as this is the worst regime ever in this country...

Only zombies support his jihadist tendencies on the alter of religious and ethnic affiliation
Usba.... Alariwo... Sarrki no name few are all Muslims who derives joy in the killing and unjust treatment meted out to Christians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by usba: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a terrorist
A certified tribal bigot
A man who wishes nothing but death to other ethnic groups ....
There is nothing nationalist about this dullard
Buhari is a glorified disease that must be cured in 2019
All hands must be on deck
His tenure must be probed as this is the worst regime ever in this country...

Only zombies support his jihadist tendencies on the alter of religious and ethnic affiliation
Usba.... Alariwo... Sarrki no name few are all Muslims who derives joy in the killing and unjust treatment meted out to Christians

You pretentiously claim Christianity only as a tool to promote hate and division nothing more. Your brand of politics died the day we drove Jonathan out of the state House.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Skepticus: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2018
Typical Tribalist

I love Buhari's political suicide trip...

Where the Bleep is PDP when they are needed the most?

This sham of a government must collapse

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by chuksp09(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

You think your vote will count.

Buhari has already rigged the election.
With that mindset, you probably wont have the motivation to vote, where as the whole almajeri in the south and the north have PVCs «already«. My brother you need to do something o, no matter how small and insignificant....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by zombieTRACKER: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2018
usba:

You pretentiously claim Christianity only as a tool to promote hate and division nothing more. Your brand of politics died the day we drove Jonathan out of the state House.

My Muslim friend
I know I will find Jonathan somewhere in your statement... Please wake up
Buhari is the president now
And he acts as the president of Northern Nigeria and Muslims... This country has never been this divided under the daura bigot

It's matured people that will correct him and not sing his praise irrespective of religion and ethnicity...

Something that you clearly lack

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by PFRB: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2018
FakoMaybach1:

The result will be written and announced. Get ready for the worst rigging ever. Get ready to protect your vote . This is what will matter.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by aolawale025: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2018
This is a shame. The man won elections as president of Nigeria. But rules as president of northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by usba: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
zombieTRACKER:

My Muslim friend
I know I will find Jonathan somewhere in your statement... Please wake up
Buhari is the president now
And he acts as the president of Northern Nigeria and Muslims... This country has never been this divided under the daura bigot

It's matured people that will correct him and not sing his praise irrespective of religion and ethnicity...

Something that you clearly lack
[/s]

We can never be friends as long as your aims on nairaland is to incite Christians against Muslims. You decided long ago to never see anything good in PMB and colourize every single action he takes as being religiously or ethnic inspired. You lack honesty in all depth and respect, clearly showing you are being paid peanuts to continue this hate filled unreasonable path you have chosen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerner To Head NIA, Bypasses Next In Line by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2018
ureportsAbuja:
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Dr Ahmed Rufai Abubakar as substantive Director General for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) bypassing the next most senior operative, Ambassador Okafor who hails from Anambra State. He is highest ranking intelligence officer in the agency.
-
http://247ureports.com/buhari-appoints-northerner-to-head-nia-bypasses-next-in-line/

usba:
[s][/s]
You decided long ago to never see anything good in PMB
Are you for real

Your President just bypassed someone who have served this country in his own capacity and you are here talking about good undecided

what is good about robbing someone of his entitlements

I have being hearing of brain washing, I never knew it was real until I encountered you guys on Nairaland undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Attack Jonathan, Hail Buhari / Stomach Infrastructure:Gov. Fayose And His Deputy Mr Eleka On A Buka Tour(pics) / I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.