Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

"I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) (3189 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri(photos) / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Reno Omokri, former special assistant to ex President, Goodluck Jonathan, posted an update on his IG page concerning how the leadership of the next senate is going to be determined by President Buhari. Reno`s view on the said subject was contradicted however by a northern follower whose IG handle reads: @saad_abbakar, saying :

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buq4d4_H8C0/

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by midolian(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
With the way Reno never gets tired of reacting to everything, he go die with 'unhappy' soon grin

He has 12 sure more years of wailing to do, by the grace of God

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by ojun50(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
He is making money on every reaction he post why some of u are there tearing yr on wash pant

7 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by CrtlAltDel: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fake pastor without congregation....you mates are waking the dead. Go and perform miracle for Atiku

1 Like

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Preshy561(f): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
CrtlAltDel:
Fake pastor without congregation....you mates are waking the dead. Go and perform miracle for Atiku
Face the northerners not reno.

Chai, this slavish mindset eeh cry cry unless you are a northerner trying to hide your evil.mindset from the gullible southerners who voted for a bigot.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just like Ibos want every appointment to be from Alaibo. Please, stop disturbing us we’re trying to raise money for Atiku’s court defense.

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Preshy561(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Just like Ibos want every appointment to be from Alaibo. Please, stop disturbing us we’re trying to raise money for Atiku’s court defense.
What has Igbo got to do with this?
Don't be stupid Mr.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by CrtlAltDel: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
[s]
Preshy561:

Chai, this slavish mindset eeh cry cry unless you are a northerner trying to hide your evil.mindset from the gullible southerners who voted for a bigot.
[/s]
Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by chinebu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Preshy561:

One Nigeria ni

1 Like

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Indeed we are going to get a co-operative Senate and Senate President this time no matter what it takes.

Smooth governance is bae cool.
Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
CrtlAltDel:

Like making CJN Tanko disappear?

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by sanandreas(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
We live in a savagely raw political culture. Only we the people can repair our damaged democracy. We must understand the various vexing challenges our nation faces and how they affect one another in order to confront and conquer them. At the same time cultural, political, and religious fault lines fragment our society. A malfunctioning senate house enhances the power of the president. The partisanship that would dominates the 9th senate and its confirmation process surely would undermine respect for the constitution.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Preshy561(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

He's a coward afonja.
Apart from this thread, Afonja fear Northerners like mad probably because of series of events in the past
Abiola saga, Awolowo saga and recent mile 12 crisis.. Infact that Mile 12 crisis is the mother of all.. Afonja no dey near Mile 12 again to talk nonsense...
They dare not attack notherners both online and offline... Those people have damaged their psyche beyond repair..
For example, if a northerner says something about afonja online, they will turn back and tell you that the person is Igbo hiding under an Hausa name even when the evidence is showing that the person is a northerner.. Lolzz

Sometimes I feel for them.. Babangida knows them very well hence his 1993 quote.
Imagine people that lost ilorin under a second, that will tell you the type of blood they have.
Sometimes I will close my eyes and imagine if these people had fought war like Igbos, they would have lost all their territories and nobody will hear from them again ..All their wealth would be stolen and they will never speak out and challenge their oppressors.
Igbos fought a very bitter war, but that didn't stop them to face northerners eye ball to eye ball concerning some certain issues especially during that Sharia madness...
Majority of Igbos rejected Buhari during the pool,..Ohaneze came out and rubbed it on Buhari's face and told him that Igbos will reject him again if there is anything like third term despite knowing that Buhari has a dictatorial tendency... That's the spirit
Too much sense will not kill you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Basic123: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
RINO OMOKIRI DIDN'T VOTE IN THE LAST ELECTION!

WHERE DID HE VOTE?
Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
The North can have all the positions available, maybe it will end the poverty there. undecided

With or without single position allocated to the SE, no shaking. cool

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Even in a North and West political alliance, the North are still bullying the SW, taking all the key positions and leaving them with grumbs... And their giggily slaves are content with the status quo(like it has been since history).

Compare every alliance the East has had with the North, the equation of power was always, and almost invariably evenly shared (history is a witness).

5 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

He's a coward afonja.
Apart from this thread, Afonja fear Northerners like mad probably because of series of events in the past
Abiola saga, Awolowo saga and recent mile 12 crisis.. Infact that Mile 12 crisis is the mother of all.. Afonja no dey near Mile 12 again to talk nonsense...
They dare not attack notherners both online and offline... Those people have damaged their psyche beyond repair..
For example, if a northerner says something about afonja online, they will turn back and tell you that the person is Igbo hiding under an Hausa name even when the evidence is showing that the person is a northerner.. Lolzz

Sometimes I feel for them.. Babangida knows them very well hence his 1993 quote.
Imagine people that lost ilorin under a second, that will tell you the type of blood they have.
Sometimes I will close my eyes and imagine if these people had fought war like Igbos, they would have lost all their territories and nobody will hear from them again ..All their wealth would be stolen and they will never speak out and challenge their oppressors.
Igbos fought a very bitter war, but that didn't stop them to face northerners eye ball to eye ball concerning some certain issues especially during that Sharia madness...
Majority of Igbos rejected Buhari during the pool,..Ohaneze came out and rubbed it on Buhari's face and told him that Igbos will reject him again if there is anything like third term despite knowing that Buhari has a dictatorial tendency... That's the spirit
You're right. They're cowards. Slaves to the northerners. Every tribe in nigeria is condemning buhari for appointing only northerners in government except the yorubas. The same nepotism was the reason why they voted Jonathan out, claiming he was appointing only igbos and marginalising yorubas. Now they're praising buhari for doing even worse than Jonathan.

Treacherous barstards.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by CrtlAltDel: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Like making CJN Tanko disappear?
Gbam

1 Like

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2019
And these are the kinds of humanity I'm sharing nationality with? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

He's a coward afonja.

Mumu. Yorubas are cordial with the North because, as mature and thinking adults, we understand they are an important component of Nigeria to be carried along in any democratic contest unlike you childish and vainglorious Igbos who never accept you are limited numerically and strategically to the point of political impotence.

You will get nowhere with your politics of hate, insults and burning of bridges. Bruv, say what you want about Yorubas. It is you lot who are in political wilderness and will remain there because you can never understand politics is about permanent interest.
Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by PenlsCaP: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Mumu. Yorubas are cordial with the North because, as mature and thinking adults,
Nope, yorubas are sellouts to the entire Souths.
They are full of betrayal just like their forefather afonja betrayed them in the past. Simply put "YORUBAS ARE SCARED D OF THE NORTH"
That's why they follow them sheepishly.

Oshigun:

We understand they are an important component of Nigeria to be carried along in any democratic contest .
they are part of Nigeria, but not important part of Nigeria.
infact they are the ones dragging Nigerian backward with their high level off illiteracy Nigeria would have faired better in sophistication without them, because right now the whole country is forced to move at their(north) own pace.
Have u asked why northerners rejected the bill of electronic pattern of voting presented in the past?.. Oh you little child what do u know undecided

Oshigun:

unlike you childish and vainglorious Igbos who never accept you are limited numerically and strategically to the point of political impotence.
Really?.. Yet every Lagos governorship candidate is talking with Igbos just to get their vote.
Yet Tinubu got threatened by their voting impact and decided to use thugs and police and army intimidation to stop them from voting.
The joke is on u.

Oshigun:

You will get nowhere with your politics of hate, insults and burning of bridges..
"politics of hate" u said, yet IGBOS voted obasonjo and abiola(2 yoruba men).yet IGBOS voted yaradua(hausa man)
How many times have you YORUBAS supported IGBOS(ur fellow southern brothers) politically?
Bro u are A typical Yoruba man, lying and propaganda is embedded in ur DNA.
We are tired of this ur smelly propaganda and it's getting stale .SMH angry

Oshigun:

Bruv, say what you want about Yorubas. It is you lot who are in political wilderness and will remain there because you can never understand politics is about permanent interest.
Politics means nothing and IGBOS don't care about it as long as u ain't doing better than them economically and progressively.
What Igbos want is a progressive Nigeria.
North have the highest presidential points but are they not the poorest, the least educated and the most backward tribe in Nigeria?

So keep ur politics IGBOS don't need it to survive. Goodmoring

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Bede2u(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2019
PenlsCaP:

Nope, yorubas are sellouts to the entire Souths.
They are full of betrayal just like their forefather afonja betrayed them in the past. Simply put "YORUBAS ARE SCARED D OF THE NORTH"
That's why they follow them sheepishly.

they are part of Nigeria, but not important part of Nigeria.
infact they are the ones dragging Nigerian backward with their high level off illiteracy Nigeria would have faired better in sophistication without them, because right now the whole country is forced to more at their(north) own pace.
Have u asked why northerners rejected the bill of electronic pattern of voting presented in the past?.. Oh you little child what do u know undecided

Really?.. Yet every Lagos governorship candidate is talking with Igbos just to get their vote.
Yet Tinubu got threatened by their voting impact and decided to use thugs and police and army intimidation to stop them from voting.
The joke is on u.

"politics of hate" u said, yet IGBOS voted obasonjo and abiola(2 yoruba men).yet IGBOS voted yaradua(hausa man)
How many times have you YORUBAS supported IGBOS(ur fellow southern brothers) politically?
Bro u are A typical Yoruba man, lying and propaganda is embedded in ur DNA.
We are tired of this ur smelly propaganda and it's getting stale .SMH angry

Politics means nothing and IGBOS don't care about it as long as u ain't doing better than them economically and progressively.
What Igbos want is a progressive Nigeria.
North have the highest presidential points but are they not the poorest, the least educated and the most backward tribe in Nigeria?

So keep ur politics IGBOS don't need it to survive. Goodmoring
u nailed it...especially the bolded...truth is the north is only as important as the south allows it to be.

If awolowo and ojukwu agreed to secede as one south nigeria republic in 1967, the north and uk would have been roundly defeated and expelled from nigeria. We own the sea, the oil and the human capital and we have the most fertile land for agric and our population is just right...plus we have lagos....wat exactly does the south need the north for?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Mumu. Yorubas are cordial with the North because, as mature and thinking adults, we understand they are an important component of Nigeria to be carried along in any democratic contest unlike you childish and vainglorious Igbos who never accept you are limited numerically and strategically to the point of political impotence.

You will get nowhere with your politics of hate, insults and burning of bridges. Bruv, say what you want about Yorubas. It is you lot who are in political wilderness and will remain there because you can never understand politics is about permanent interest.
No the reverse is the case that's why you guys have chosen it as a duty to be forcefully attaching yourselves to the North despite treating you like rag and ready to treat you like rag again if you mess up... Your humility is not for nothing because you know the consequences of crossing your boundary ...Ofcourse you can never face notherners and challenge them one on one ... It's a bitter fact anyways...
Did you say you are having a cordial relationship with the North ?... Inside you you know know that you are not being sincere to yourself unless if you mean master and slave relationship which is expected to be very smooth

Then when it comes to the issue of numbers and population, I hope you are aware that you are not more than Igbos in population ?.. Dont prétend as if you don't know unless if you want me to give you facts and statics and while backing my claim with obvious recognised facts, don't come up with your made in oshogbo lies and propaganda that have refused to sell for decades..

Meanwhile, I don't know why you reported me to the mod to delete my comment, my comment was not offensive in any way, I was only stating the obvious so why erasing it ?
Even some mentions I received were also deleted... Continue...

7 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by PenlsCaP: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Bede2u:
u nailed it...especially the bolded...truth is the north is only as important as the south allows it to be.

If awolowo and ojukwu agreed to secede as one south nigeria republic in 1967, the north and uk would have been roundly defeated and expelled from nigeria. We own the sea, the oil and the human capital and we have the most fertile land for agric and our population is just right...plus we have lagos....wat exactly does the south need the north for?

Nothing bro, nothing.. Without south only God knows what would become of them

4 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by ISLAMBAD: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Northerners ?
What of vultures, nothing for them despite their slavery ?

Lalasticlala FP..

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2019
brightokechukwu:
Even in a North and West political alliance, the North are still bullying the SW, taking all the key positions and leaving them with grumbs... And their giggily slaves are content with the status quo(like it has been since history).

Compare every alliance the East has had with the North, the equation of power was always, and almost invariably evenly shared (history is a witness).
I dey tells you... Those people are just cowards.. Their sister Kemi adeosun was removed, nobody heard pim ! from them, as if that was not enough, she was replaced by a northerner instead of fellow Yoruba.. Does it mean that nobody is qualified in entire Yoruba land to head finance ministry ?

Even when Jonathan removed some Igbo misters, he made sure that he replaced them with fellow Igbos.... Mehn thèse people's cowardice is something else.

4 Likes

Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by slivertongue: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
northernization is OK by me
Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by ISLAMBAD: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chai.. it seem this Next Level will be better oh. Just worried about my beloved Kogi state

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Son That Tested Positive Attended PDP Rally In Ibadan To Represent Fathe / Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For / Buratai Was Nowhere To Be Found At His Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.