Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can I Suspend My Admission And Continue Next Year Without Writing Jamb Again? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Suspend My Admission And Continue Next Year Without Writing Jamb Again? (1397 Views)

Should I Withdraw From The University And Sit For JAMB Again? / See The Cloth This Graduate Wore That Might Make Him Sit For Jamb Again (photo) / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Suspend My Admission And Continue Next Year Without Writing Jamb Again? by Ugaboy: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
I got admission this year at university of Uyo... To study mathematics and statistics... Along the way my sponsor withdrew from his promise. I have requested for help from family and friends, they all all claim to be struggling.

And now I have no choice than to suspend it for next year...and prepare myself
Pls help, can I still secure the admission and continue next year Without writing JAMB
Re: Can I Suspend My Admission And Continue Next Year Without Writing Jamb Again? by Positivist: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ugaboy:
I got admission this year at university of Uyo... To study mathematics and statistics... Along the way my sponsor withdrew from his promise. I have requested for help from family and friends, they all all claim to be struggling.

And now I have no choice than to suspend it for next year...and prepare myself
Pls help, can I still secure the admission and continue next year Without writing JAMB
You can defer your admission. Visit the admissions office of that school to check out the modalities of establishing that. Regards!
Re: Can I Suspend My Admission And Continue Next Year Without Writing Jamb Again? by Ugaboy: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Positivist:
You can defer your admission. Visit the admissions office of that school to check out the modalities of establishing that. Regards!

Pls can u Xplain more
Re: Can I Suspend My Admission And Continue Next Year Without Writing Jamb Again? by Positivist: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2018
Ugaboy:

Pls can u Xplain more
Deferment means postponement. You've been offered admission already and it's the admissions office of the school (or a similar office under the Registrar) that issued you it. By deferring the admission, you're simply notifying the school of your interest in continuing your programme at a later time. With that, the admission remains intact till the next year. Take note that deferring admission should be done before admission offers close. If you don't indicate that you're deferring admission early , the school would simply assume you are not accepting its offer and will not reckon with such request if it's coming too late.
Re: Can I Suspend My Admission And Continue Next Year Without Writing Jamb Again? by sageb: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Firstly,welcome to tusker republic. Regarding ur question, u can defer ur admission stating when u will return to commence studies. This will be forwarded to the registrar@perm site.

(1) (Reply)

State By State Lists Of NDA Successful Candidates [FULL LIST] / Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? / Msc Chemical Engineering In Unilag With Third Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.