Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix (1494 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
SUG President Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate 65.3 MIllion Naira

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Student Union Government Presidents' of University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN and University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, UNEC, have been indicted in conspiracy to misappropriate 65.3 MIllion Naira.

Speaking with Igbere TV, Sen. Ifeanyichukwu C. Nnamani, ACArb., President of the Senate said the duo, Comr. Ani Stephen (SUG PRESIDENT UNN) and Comr. Ugwuja Obinna (SUG PRESIDENT UNEC) called him to sign and approve the sum of #65,553,000 (Sixty five million, five hundred and fifty three thousand naira) for a project which does not exist just for them to embezzle the fund.

Ani Stephen (SUG PRESIDENT UNN) and Comr. Ugwuja Obinna (SUG PRESIDENT UNEC) were indicted by 23 members of a panel headed by the SUG Senate President.

According to the Senate President, "On 22nd July, 2021, I was called by Comr. Ani Stephen (SUG PRESIDENT UNN) and Comr. Ugwuja Obinna (SUG PRESIDENT UNEC) to sign and approve the sum of #65,553,000 (Sixty five million, five hundred and fifty three thousand naira) for the construction of 150 relaxation outdoor seats proposed as Students Union Project for 2019/2020 academic session which was suspended by the Senate on 28th June, 2021 due to agitation from students who were not pleased by the fact that their funds will be used to enrich the pockets of those that were supposed to protect their interest."

" There are other pressing matters concerning the welfare of UNN students like:
*Renovation and maintenance of hostel toilets, leaking roofs and drainage systems
*Scholarship for indigent students
*Installation of solar panels in hostels to improve power supply.
On this premises, I refused to give my consent and suggested for student's congress for students opinion
In one day, 17th August, 2021, the SUG Presidents of UNN and UNEC released a false statement of account and collaborated with the Deputy Senate President without a proper Senate Plenary to enable them with the freedom to perpetrate their wicked plans."

"I'll continue to protect the welfare of Nigerian students and I'll never support impunity and corruption in the Students Union Government even if my office is being threatened."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1398262/sug-president-unn-unec-indicted-conspiracy-misappropriate-65-3-million-naira/

Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Authoreety: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
As e dey happen for aso rock, na so e dey happen for SUG... No be today... It has tayed..
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by BIGNAME2020: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
UNN, home of uncompleted buildings. Very corrupt useless university. Igbos are cursed with insincerity. Go and see how students are suffering in UNN because of this failed fools. No single SUG shuttle on campus despite the huge money. I swear Igbos are the real devil. Their heart got no conscience when it comes to money. angry

1 Like

Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Racoon(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bastards! Criminals from young age.Nigeria can never get any better even if we separate but it is better as these corrupt criminals will be dealth with by their local or regional population.
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Taich(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
BIGNAME2020:
UNN, home of uncompleted buildings. Very corrupt useless university. Igbos are cursed with insincerity. Go and see how students are suffering in UNN because of this failed fools. No single SUG shuttle on campus despite the huge money. I swear Igbos are the real devil. Their heart got no conscience when it comes to money. angry

May real healing come your way, all your troubles will cease to exist and at last I pray for understanding to be bestowed on you. Amen
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Imagine this bastard in political office?
All those yearning for youth Presidency don't know the mess our youths' brain is into!
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Racoon(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
BIGNAME2020:
UNN, home of uncompleted buildings. Very corrupt useless university. Igbos are cursed with insincerity. Go and see how students are suffering in UNN because of this failed fools.

No single SUG shuttle on campus despite the huge money. I swear Igbos are the real devil. Their heart got no conscience when it comes to money. angry
[/s]Corruption is not only an Igbo affair though it is well known that there are criminals in Igboland.Even the NANS president-Akpan Bamidele is enmeshed in a corruption scandal.

Go and see the glorified institution oozing putrifying corruption call LUTH. Aregbesola left Osun state in debts.Rotimi Amaechi scammed Rivers state with the failed $50M PH monorail project.The list is endless.
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Jerryherd: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
cool

This guy Na dunce....

Why indict someone that hasn't even commited the act of corruption, just to blackmail him...

Media trail as already started with this young youths

The letter was filed to the VC on the 22 of July.. all necessary signatories to the proposal letter were duly signed, with their telephone number

You want Toilet repair, and scholarships... The SUG President and his execution want recreational centres for students accross campus

Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by festacman(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Alooting continua grin

Corruption is really pandemic in Nigeria. Is there really any hope?

1 Like

Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by SlayerForever: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
They should be arrested immediately!
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by BIGNAME2020: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]Corruption is not only an Igbo affair though it is well known that there are criminals in Igboland.Even the NANS president-Akpan Bamidele is enmeshed in a corruption scandal.

Go and see the glorified institution oozing putrifying corruption call LUTH. Aregbesola left Osun state in debts.Rotimi Amaechi scammed Rivers state with the failed $50M PH monorail project.The list is endless.

undecided
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by BIGNAME2020: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]Corruption is not only an Igbo affair though it is well known that there are criminals in Igboland.Even the NANS president-Akpan Bamidele is enmeshed in a corruption scandal.

I am speaking based on experience. I just concluded my M.Sc from UNN. My case study was south east universities. Before I could collect data from the 3 universities used for my study, I know how much money these thieves collected before they could provide data. Every office you go, they need money. My friends who used North central, North west and other parts of the Northern universities for their studies never paid a dime before data was provided for them. I did my first Degree from far University of Maiduguri, I am from North central, I have spent some years in the south east. So, i know what i am saying. Igbos are the most wicked set of beings when it comes to money. Their level of insincerity is next to non. 90% are thieves! angry

1 Like

Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Figger(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Chai....see my Alma matta
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by vickysly: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make I no talk sha
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Flexherbal(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Authoreety:
As e dey happen for aso rock, na so e dey happen for SUG...

Leaders of tomorrow.
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Thermodynamics(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
Imagine this bastard in political office?
All those yearning for youth Presidency don't know the mess our youths' brain is into!
As If the old thieves are better, at least we've tried the old people, let's try a youth.

We know that the old people have zero leadership skills, ZERO.
But we can't really tell what a youth can do yet because they haven't been given a chance. At least with a youth, we stand a chance.
Re: SUG Presidents Of UNN & UNEC Indicted In Conspiracy To Misappropriate N65.3m(pix by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thermodynamics:

As If the old thieves are better, at least we've tried the old people, let's try a youth.

We know that the old people have zero leadership skills, ZERO.
But we can't really tell what a youth can do yet because they haven't been given a chance. At least with a youth, we stand a chance.
90% of 1999 elected Governors were between 35-50yrs old. They grew old in the system and perpetuate their cruelty & oppression with impunity.
Age doesn't matter!

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Futa Supplementary List / Uniben Pre Degree / Mass Sack At Oou - 962 Staff Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.