Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Wilson Oruma, SE Creative Midfielder Suffers Mental Disorder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilson Oruma, SE Creative Midfielder Suffers Mental Disorder (575 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilson Oruma, SE Creative Midfielder Suffers Mental Disorder by lozanni(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
It is reported that Wilson Oruma, Super Eagles's of Nigeria former creative midfielder is suffering from a mental disorder.
I labeled him, 'Mr Excitement' after watching him change the tide of the game against Brazil, on the way to Dream Team winning an Olympic Gold medal back in Atlanta 1996.
It's a pity that when players give their best to their country, they are thereafter abandoned to their fate when they fall upon hard times after their football career is over. Rashidi Yekinni was a victim of such neglect by the sports authorities and his own fellow footballers, both active and retired.
When Yekinni died all the sports authorities and colleagues then came out to eulogies him, forgotten that he could have been rescued by them before he died.
I am calling on the football authorities and all football players, active and retired, to come to Wilson Oruma's aid before it becomes too late for him.
http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/11/ex-super-eagle-star-wilson-oruma-suffers-mental-disorder-duped-pastor-photo/amp/

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi – 10 Best Quotes About The Barcelona Star / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Coach Gernot Rohr Visits Ahmed Musa In Russia / How Lionel Messi Mastered The Art Of Free Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.