Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. (29462 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Good morning to you. (2 minutes read)

Is it possible to be in love and yet hide so many things from the one you claim to love?

A lot of us are hiding so many things in our marriage/relationship. We have kept so many secrets from our partners and it’s eating us up but instead of opening us to them we choose to tell others.

Someone shared the story of a man who had a family in another state in Nigeria 🇳🇬 and is married with family in another state and the wives don’t know about. Whenever he is traveling to see the other family he tells this one I’m going for work and does same with the other one.

He has never given the women any reason to doubt him but it’s eating him up and instead of come straight with this women he choose to open up to someone else.

Why will you choose to put someone you claim to love in total darkness? Why live in lies? We have lost our human sense.

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that understands you and you understand them.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by GOFRONT(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Hmm.......Crazy things are really happening.

One of my tribal man who is a family friend happens to work with a reputable construction company and posted to a nearby state for work. He secretely invited their matured househelp over to his place, got her pregnant. Scared of the embarrassment that he would face, he then rent an Apartment for her in the town close to where he works.

That was how housmaid got an apartment of her own and that was also how househelp turn to Madam's CO wife in bearing children. The matter shock all of us by then, but nobody come holy pass.......She should be on her second or third kid by now

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by everythinggirly(f): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2023
What if they use it against you someday?😏

24 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Qatar2022: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Many truth is better not to be said

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by sweetonugbu: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2023
GOFRONT:

One of my tribal man who is a family friend happens to work with a reputable construction company and posted to a nearby state for work. He secretely invited their matured househelp over to his place, got her pregnant. Scared of the embarrassment that he would face, he then rent an Apartment for her in the town close to where he works.

That was how housmaid got an apartment of her own and that was also how househelp turn to Madam's CO wife in bearing children. The matter shock all of us by then, but nobody come holy pass.......She should be on her second or third kid by now
imagin

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Moeman: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Some people like high BP shaa

Reminds me of something someone said
"If they increase salary they'll add girlfriend" lol

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Truvelisback(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Wittyglam post=120240181]Good morning to you. (2 minutes read)

Is it possible to be in love and yet hide so many things from the one you claim to love?

A lot of us are hiding so many things in our marriage/relationship. We have kept so many secrets from our partners and it’s eating us up but instead of opening us to them we choose to tell others.

Someone shared the story of a man who had a family in another state in Nigeria Some secrets needs to be kept for some certain reasons because it could cause division in the home. E.g A married man or a married woman who had sex with another woman or man. Do u expect the man or woman to te his wife or husband?

2 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by wizzprince(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2023
You won't know the kind of peace you enjoy now because there are things you don't know

That is why there is a word called secret, there are things wey dem no dey tell the person

Sometimes it is for the better good, most people can't handle what they think they can handle

You won't understand until e reach you

If we tell people everything the word secret becomes useless and won't exist

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Righteousness2(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2023
What we claim to be secret is an open sepulcher before GOD.
If your eyes saw what you did, then the creator of your eyes has seen you.

Kukuma respect yourself, confess and make peace with GOD.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by JASONjnr(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2023
I had a girl I was madly in love with and we dated for a while and I opened up my salary to her ...

The next month ending...I got billings from her...

Infact, it was very difficult to tell her I don't have money...

She knew everything about my finances and my worth.

It wasn't long I ended the relationship and took another girl in...This time around, she tried to know certain things but I kept them secret and the relationship lasted, she never complained about anything as I provided but she always wondered how I did it.

So OP, you can't open up to a woman, she will never understand the purpose of being sincere to her.

And the example you give...The man will lose both wives and his kids of he dares.....

Your last paragraph said something about understanding. No woman's will understand that you have another woman you visit. She will poison you or she will begin to cheat on you l.

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by stuffs2002: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2023
GOFRONT:

The bolded made me laugh sha grin

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Gadafii: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2023
if a man can marry two wives and take care of them he should, but having a secret romantic affair behind your wife is what me I don’t understand, you are the man, if you feel the need to get a second wife tell your wife about it, maybe she may talk you off it or agree to it

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by oluwaseyi0: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2023
H
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by kulikuli45: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Itzteewhy(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmm........ this is really crazy

The issue of marriage nowadays is now becoming a rocket science

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Secrets can betray emotions. It reminds me of a Rich client of mine who travelled down from the UK when his Rich Pops who was so industrious at that time died.
When the Family lawyer set the date for reading his Dad's will, Baby mamas from every nooks and crannies with their child and children bred secretly by his Dad came forward to collect their share of the will. Some of the names of the Babymamas were included in the will and were given their share.
Even though this my client has his own house and properties he was so unhappy because he sees the ones they gave his mum, him and his siblings as leftover. He vowed never to step foot in the house they willed him. Because not only he felt cheated upon, his expectation on the will was not met and that secret his pops kept was so annoying.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by vendredi77: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
hurt me with the truth then please me with lies no matter what thats life for us [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by ecolime(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Let DNA test be free, that's when you gonna know women keep secrets the most.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Nwakannaya1: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
So because we are married, i should let you into every secret of mine if they exist? Just dey play.

Na d secret wey i create with u, u go know, i no fit tell you others, if you no wan stay, farewell.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by thorpido(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
I doubt he ever told those women he loved them and if he did he was just pretending.
That man is a fraud and fraudsters can't claim to love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Lol

When marriage go dey sweet, we no go hear una voice.
The moment bitter leaf don enter am, na everyday Joro hide my identity grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Think9ja(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
undecided
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by SirJerrie(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
It's Better some past secrets follow you to your grave.. how do you explain to your husband you once had an orgy...see this life is complicated but when it comes to infidelity... anybody that can keep such can kill

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
At the end you should ask yourself;
Did he still love me?

2 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
People Deceiving People Not New

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Romanoff(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
No one who loves you lies to you.

They are only manipulating you and that's not love.

10 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by ATEAMS: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Ok
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by reminisce25(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Nah to divorce sure
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by tiswell(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Ladies lie more in every damn relationship

So keep kwayet,woman!

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by emerged01(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2023
🏃‍♂️
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Romanoff:
No one who loves you lies to you.

They are only manipulating you and that's not love.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.