Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Is Controlled By Political Cabals -daniel Okafor - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Is Controlled By Political Cabals -daniel Okafor (409 Views)

Agriculture Is A Goldmine If You Do It The Right Way / Nigerians Dont Know Agriculture Is As Lucrative As Crude Oil! See How.. / Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Is Controlled By Political Cabals -daniel Okafor by FKMagazine(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
The vice president of the farmers association of Nigeria has bullied the federal Government's agriculture relieve materials, equipment and loan grants as being a false flag in 2017. He said this in a telephone conversation with a correspondent on TVC today.

He said and I quote, ''i have written up to 150 letters to the ministry, addressing the honourable minister, on issues affecting agricultural growth in Nigeria. But up till today, he hasn't reply any of it. not even one. I can't go to him because i am not a politician. It's only top politicians (the cabals) that are allowed to see him and receive all the benefits which is meant for all farmers in Nigeria.''

I see this as very sad and painful.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Is Controlled By Political Cabals -daniel Okafor by 1stUnique(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2018
FKMagazine:
The vice president of the farmers association of Nigeria has bullied the federal Government's agriculture relieve materials, equipment and loan grants as being a false flag in 2017. He said this in a telephone conversation with a correspondent on TVC today.

He said and I quote, ''i have written up to 150 letters to the ministry, addressing the honourable minister, on issues affecting agricultural growth in Nigeria. But up till today, he hasn't reply any of it. not even one. I can't go to him because i am not a politician. It's only top politicians (the cabals) that are allowed to see him and receive all the benefits which is meant for all farmers in Nigeria.''

I see this as very sad and painful.

The man is speaking out of frustration.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Is Controlled By Political Cabals -daniel Okafor by FKMagazine(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2018
how do we develop like china and usa and the likes in feeding our pple and exporting agricultural produce?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Is Controlled By Political Cabals -daniel Okafor by FKMagazine(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
more comments

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Cashew Nut / ...... / 100kg/hr Small Frozen Potato Fries Manufacturing Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.