Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos (1600 Views)

Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) / China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth / Flat Earth Theorist To Launch Home-made Rocket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Greetings,

As soon as I saw my very first Flat Earth video I thought how would such a thing be true and not be mentioned in African history since Africa the oldest civilization on Earth and has the longest history. Much of African history is unrecorded but Africans were the first human societies to develop Alphabets, that is the ability to store records of historical events, discoveries and scientific achievements. So I recalled the story of Nut and Geb, the one where Nut is pictured in a hieroglyph stretch across the sky to symbolize Nut is the Sky. Nut body forms an Arch, which is the shape of a Dome when its stretch across a plane. Nut fingers and toes almost touch the outstretched fingers and toes of Geb who lies parallel below Nut symbolizing he is the Earth. The spaces in between symbolizes the waters of the Earth, the same on a flat earth map with all the continents in the middle. Nut and Geb symbolize the sky in the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic script. But there are others Africans that live along the Nile such as Bugandas, Tooros, Ankole, Burundians, Rwandans; Tutus, and Bunyoros, many Bachwezi people in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Eastern Congo, and Burundi all have oral histories of occurrences and science of Astrology. Astrology is the study of the sky, the stars, planets and other heavenly lights. Everyone attests to the fact that the Ancient Egyptians, as they are foolishly called, the Mighty Bachwezi people, the ones with the Ankole Cows, is a science that their oral histories says the first son of heaven, "Katonda", taught them. Katonda was the first King and father of 8 families, all 8 went on to become the many houses and races of darker people of the Earth. The darker people of the Earth are the first men and they were the first to map the sky and name different zones.

My evidence for this is simple

You can see that the round cap of the Omukama that signifies the round dome, plus the golden flower script symbolize the stars, the feather the pole star and the blue symbolizes the Waters Of Chaos above us. The birth of his royal majesty Solomon Iguru I, the Omukama of Tooro Kingdom, Uganda, who is the youngest king on Earth, who stems from an ancient bloodline of the dark races of the Earth, the first men of the Earth, who created civilization and wrote the Holy Script of the Lights of Heaven, symbolizes the return the African Kings to power. His ascension is prophetic! It seems all African first class royal bloodlines trace back to the Mighty Bachwezi ancestor "Katonda" who came from the Mountains of the Moon.

The second simple evidence:

The dome shape of tombs of Kings and palace is shows that the Bachwezi people were a people's whose entire lives were dedicated to the light and were aware of the Sky's dome shape. The study of the lights of heaven, the use of astrological magick, the communication with extraterrestrial beings, that means communication with spirits in the other dimensions. This knowledge the royal family of Bachwezi as descendants of Katonda were born with supernatural powers as is said in the oral history.

Stars, up close and personal. Electric universe, electromagnetism, frequency... WAKE UP

Actual footage of the stars and planets (wandering stars) above our heads each night. This video is of actual footage of stars mixed with Cymatics, Sonoluminescence, Bioluminescence, Harmonic Resonance of water, Light, the electromagnetic firmament and the waters above..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnoPo7ZmXfY

Forbidden to copy on other channels.Every copy on You Tube , Facebook or any other copy, will be taken down.
Star test -Arcturus, Procyon.Celestron NexStar 5SE XLT

STARS through Telescope: Arcturus,Procyon; Astronomy;HOW STARS REALLY LOOK LIKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afjcaJpMWyc

Electric Universe vs Main Stream science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWcgyMp7nIA

Ase

Love Sango

The Rise of Bunyoro Kitara, The Empire of Light:
http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

3 Shares

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 1:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

As soon as I saw my very first Flat Earth video I thought how would such a thing be true and not be mentioned in African history since Africa the oldest civilization on Earth and has the longest history. Much of African history is unrecorded but Africans were the first human societies to develop Alphabets, that is the ability to store records of historical events, discoveries and scientific achievements. So I recalled the story of Nut and Geb, the one where Nut is pictured in a hieroglyph stretch across the sky to symbolize Nut is the Sky. Nut body forms an Arch, which is the shape of a Dome when its stretch across a plane. Nut fingers and toes almost touch the outstretched fingers and toes of Geb who lies parallel below Nut symbolizing he is the Earth. The spaces in between symbolizes the waters of the Earth, the same on a flat earth map with all the continents in the middle. Nut and Geb symbolize the sky in the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic script. But there are others Africans that live along the Nile such as Bugandas, Tooros, Ankole, Burundians, Rwandans; Tutus, and Bunyoros, many Bachwezi people in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Eastern Congo, and Burundi all have oral histories of occurrences and science of Astrology. Astrology is the study of the sky, the stars, planets and other heavenly lights. Everyone attests to the fact that the Ancient Egyptians, as they are foolishly called, the Mighty Bachwezi people, the ones with the Ankole Cows, is a science that their oral histories says the first son of heaven, "Katonda", taught them. Katonda was the first King and father of 8 families, all 8 went on to become the many houses and races of darker people of the Earth. The darker people of the Earth are the first men and they were the first to map the sky and name different zones.

You can see that the round cap of the Omukama that signifies the round dome, plus the golden flower script symbolize the stars, the feather the pole star and the blue symbolizes the Waters Of Chaos above us. The birth of his royal majesty Solomon Iguru I, the Omukama of Tooro Kingdom, Uganda, who is the youngest king on Earth, who stems from an ancient bloodline of the dark races of the Earth, the first men of the Earth, who created civilization and wrote the Holy Script of the Lights of Heaven, symbolizes the return the African Kings to power. His ascension is prophetic! It seems all African first class royal bloodlines trace back to the Mighty Bachwezi ancestor "Katonda" who came from the Mountains of the Moon.

The dome shape of tombs of Kings and palace is shows that the Bachwezi people were a people's whose entire lives were dedicated to the light and were aware of the Sky's dome shape. The study of the lights of heaven, the use of astrological magick, the communication with extraterrestrial beings, that means communication with spirits in the other dimensions. This knowledge the royal family of Bachwezi as descendants of Katonda were born with supernatural powers as is said in the oral history.

Stars, up close and personal. Electric universe, electromagnetism, frequency... WAKE UP

Actual footage of the stars and planets (wandering stars) above our heads each night. This video is of actual footage of stars mixed with Cymatics, Sonoluminescence, Bioluminescence, Harmonic Resonance of water, Light, the electromagnetic firmament and the waters above..

Forbidden to copy on other channels.Every copy on You Tube , Facebook or any other copy, will be taken down.

Ase

Love Sango

http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by samsard(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
You're free to be deliberately ignorant and misinformed.
"We can all have our own personal opinions, but not personal facts"
Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
samsard:
You're free to be deliberately ignorant and misinformed.
"We can all have our own personal opinions, but not personal facts"

Rant. grin

I post facts, videos, pictures and commentary. wink

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 1:57am On Jan 13, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Ase

Love Sango

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Greetings,

Ase

Love Sango

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
KingSango:
Discussing and revealing hidden truth about ancient African History.This blog is not inspired by Racism or radical Afrocentricism but by quest for Knowledge,recording of true African History and Education.It looks at Africa & World History from An African perspective.And with a fresh angle.

Origins of Mathematics in the Kitara and Kalahari regions of sub Saharan Africa nearly 40,000 years ago →
THE ancient CWEZI PEOPLE of Uganda and Rwanda.
Posted on August 4, 2012 by Gakondo

The Cwezi or the Bachwezi were an ancient people on the source of the Nile river believed to have lived and ruled peacefully the ancient empire of Kitara or Empire of the Sun from perhaps 25,000 BCE up until *1200 CE. They were said to be demi-godly in nature and possessed a high intellect in addition to paranormal capabilities. However, legend has them shrouded in great mystery, yet they remain revered and praised across the western parts of great rift valley of East Africa particularly in most cultures of Uganda and are heard about through Tutsi oral traditions. The Cwezi are still worshiped by tribes in Ankole, Toro, Buganda, Bunyoro,East Congo, Tanzania, Burundi, and Rwanda.

Varying schools of thought suggest Cwezi were part of the superhuman races, or remnants of such ancient people/beings that may have landed in the Nile valley from around 5000 BCE or pre-historic times, establishing great civilizations along it’s banks from deeper areas past Lake Tanganyika around Zimba-za Mabwe ( Zimbabwe)-Houses of stones (ruins) through to the Nile delta, Cwezi (Suez) canal and Sumeria.A time period that may have seen the constructions of great Khamitic and Sudanic pyramids and ancient Kushitic civilizations.Let’s also not rule out that, these mysterious people may have been fathers of the great Kings and Queens of khmt,Kush and Nubia or of the same blood or part of the group of known Sudanic and Khamitic Gods but not just ancients of Uganda.

You can see that the round cap of the Omukama that signifies the round dome, plus the golden flower script symbolize the stars, the feather the pole star and the blue symbolizes the Waters Of Chaos above us. The birth of his royal majesty Solomon Iguru I, the Omukama of Tooro Kingdom, Uganda, who is the youngest king on Earth, who stems from an ancient bloodline of the dark races of the Earth, the first men of the Earth, who created civilization and wrote the Holy Script of the Lights of Heaven, symbolizes the return the African Kings to power. His ascension is prophetic! It seems all African first class royal bloodlines trace back to the Mighty Bachwezi who came from the Mountains of the Moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsXdpOXFd8

Ase

Love Sango

The Hope of Africa is the Rise of its ancients Kings and Queens, truly, the only Game of Thrones cheesy:

1 Share

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Greetings,

Ase

Love Sango

2 Shares

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
PLASMA COSMOLOGY VS BIG BANG MYTHOLOGY EXPLAINED

These guys are the real deal...they explained about real astronomy and important things happened in the universe billions of years ago by moving further than hypothesis.....this is the only way i can promote these so called alternative science...but for me their explanations are much better than mainstream (standard) science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK6zHysxoCo

1 Share

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Ase

Love Sango

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H2-BawRLGw

Advanced Machining in Ancient Egypt
Page 5

By Christopher P. Dunn
What follows is a more feasible and logical method and provides an answer to the question of techniques used by the ancient Egyptians in all aspects of their work.

The fact that the spiral is symmetrical is quite remarkable considering the proposed method of cutting. The taper indicates an increase in the cutting surface area of the drill as it cut deeper, hence an increase in the resistance. A uniform feed under these conditions, using manpower, would be impossible.

Petrie theorized that a ton or two of pressure was applied to a tubular drill consisting of bronze inset with jewels. I disagree. This doesn’t take into consideration that under several thousand pounds pressure the jewels would undoubtedly work their way into the softer substance, leaving the granite relatively unscathed after the attack. Nor does this method explain the groove being deeper through the quartz.

The method I am about to propose, and hope some of the readers have already figured out, explains how the holes and cores found at Giza could have been cut. It is capable of creating all the details that Petrie, myself and my colleague puzzled over. Unfortunately for Petrie, the method was not known at the time he made his studies, so it is not surprising that he could not find any satisfactory answers.

The application of ultrasonic machining is the only method that completely satisfies logic from a technical viewpoint, and it explains all noted phenomena. Ultrasonic machining is the oscillatory motion of a tool that chips away material, like a jackhammer chipping away at a piece of concrete pavement, except much faster and not as measurable in its reciprocation. The ultrasonic tool-bit, vibrating at 19,000 to 25,000 cycles per second (Hertz) has found unique application in the precision machining of odd shaped holes in hard, brittle material such as hardened steels, carbides, ceramics and semiconductors. An abrasive slurry or paste is used to accelerate the cutting action.

The most significant detail of the drilled hole is the groove that is cut deeper through the quartz than the feldspar. Quartz crystals are employed in the production of ultrasonic sound and, conversely, are responsive to the influence of vibration in the ultrasonic ranges and can be induced to vibrate at high frequency. In machining granite using ultrasonics, the harder material (quartz) would not necessarily offer more resistance, as it would during conventional machining practices. An ultrasonically vibrating tool-bit would find numerous sympathetic partners while cutting through granite, embedded in the granite itself! Instead of resisting the cutting action, the quartz would be induced to respond and vibrate in sympathy with the high frequency waves and amplify the abrasive action as the tool cut through it.

The fact that there is a groove may be explained several ways. An uneven flow of energy may have caused the tool to oscillate more on one side than the other. The tool may have been improperly mounted. A buildup of abrasive on one side of the tool may have cut the groove as the tool spiraled into the granite.

That the hole and the core have tapered sides is perfectly normal if we consider the basic requirements for all types of cutting tools. This requirement is that clearance be provided between the tool’s non-machining surfaces and the workpiece. Instead of having a straight tube, therefore, we would have a tube with a wall thickness that gradually became thinner along its length. The outside diameter would gradually get smaller, creating clearance between the tool and the hole, and the inside diameter would get larger, creating clearance between the tool and the central core. This would allow a free flow of abrasive slurry to reach the cutting area. It would also explain the tapering of the sides of the hole and the core. Since the tube-drill was a softer material than the abrasive, the cutting edge would gradually wear away. The dimensions of the hole would correspond to the dimensions of the tool at the cutting edge. As the tool became worn, the hole and the core would reflect this wear in the form of a taper.

Mechanism For Ultrasonic Drilling.

The spiral groove can be explained if we consider one of the methods that is predominantly used to uniformly advance machine components. The rotational speed of the drill is not a major factor in this cutting method. The rotation of the drill is merely a means to advance the drill into the workpiece. Using a screw and nut method the tube drill could be efficiently advanced into the workpiece by turning the handles (A) in a clockwise direction. The screw (B) would gradually thread through the nut (C), forcing the oscillating drill into the granite. It would be the ultrasonically induced motion of the drill that would do the cutting and not the rotation. The latter would only be needed to sustain a cutting action at the workface. By definition, therefore, the process is not a drilling process, by conventional standards, but a grinding process, in which abrasives are caused to impact the material in such a way that a controlled amount of material is removed.

The theory of ultrasonic machining resolves all the unanswered questions where other theories have fallen short. Methods may be proposed that might cover a singular aspect of the machine marks and not progress to the method described here. It is when we search for a single method that provides an answer for all the data that we move away from primitive and even conventional machining and are forced to consider methods that are somewhat anomalous for that period in history.
Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Ase

Love Sango

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
EARTH ISN'T A "PLANET", 7 WANDERING STARS! , NORSE MYTHS, NUMEROLOGY & MORE! #FLATEARTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liyhTmSBI0Y&t=1016s

1 Share

Re: Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos by KingSango(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

Fish That Looks Like A Human Being Goes Viral / SOLD Hp Omen 15 Core I7-7th Gen 8gb Ram 128gb Ssd + 1tb SOLD SOLD SOLD / The Earth Is A New Born 10,000 Year Old Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.