Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Advice On Study In Poland - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Study In Poland (24414 Views)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. / Any Nigerian Living In Poland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Study In Poland by junsleek: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Any latest news on polish student visa
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by digucis(f): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2013
junsleek: Any latest news on polish student visa

Hi! What do You want to know about polish student visa?
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by osawebaba: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
angry angry angry angry
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by billydragon: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2013
Pls aos,any update on poland student visa nw?are they given visa 2 prospective student nw?
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by Idrismusty97(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
I don't know if anybody is still active in this thread but i will ask my questions anyway.

What is the standard requirement for an undergraduate programme in poland irrespective of the courses

What is their tuition for foreigners

This is 2013 now.What is their current visa procedures

@nedostic since you started this thread 2010 we haven't heard from you,hope everything is well and if you are already in Poland please tell us how life is there.
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by Omonaijada(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi My fellow Nairalanders,

I am in a state of decision making. I finished my degree program here in Poland and i intend moving to a better country with my Polish wife that is pregnant for me. I believe since i am married to an EU and hold a marriage polish resident permit, i can move with my wife to any EU country including UK. Now i have UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and finland on my table of decision making. I dont want to make mistakes as i want my unborn kid to have a better future as i and my Wife intend to work in one of these countries. She has 2 masters and i have just a degree. I intend furthering my studies in one of the countries mentioned above and have a normal life. I would be more than glad if i could get advice from my fellow Nigerians who live in these countries. Where is better to work and earn well? I could do any Job lol. At least for a start.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice On Study In Poland by hirise: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Idrismusty97: I don't know if anybody is still active in this thread but i will ask my questions anyway.

What is the standard requirement for an undergraduate programme in poland irrespective of the courses

What is their tuition for foreigners

This is 2013 now.What is their current visa procedures

@nedostic since you started this thread 2010 we haven't heard from you,hope everything is well and if you are already in Poland please tell us how life is there.

medical certificate, birth certificate, datapage of international passport, testimonial, Waec or Neco,

Tuition fees @ an average of 3800euros depends on uni.

Check the polish embassy, abuja website for their requirement.
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by kmaterka: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Hey there,

I would like to recommend you the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS). It is a fast-growing non-public higher education institution that runs both degree and non-dgeree programs in humanities and social sciences. One of the university's main goals is constant internationalization and thus it has deisgned its offer in such a way as to make it attractive from the foreigners' perspective. Check it out! www.swps.edu.pl/english-version

smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice On Study In Poland by Idrismusty97(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2013
kmaterka: Hey there,

I would like to recommend you the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS). It is a fast-growing non-public higher education institution that runs both degree and non-dgeree programs in humanities and social sciences. One of the university's main goals is constant internationalization and thus it has deisgned its offer in such a way as to make it attractive from the foreigners' perspective. Check it out! www.swps.edu.pl/english-version

smiley
Are you in Poland.If yes.What school can you recommend for architecture. Bachelor degree.thanks
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by bebeto2014: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2015
mikkyangel:
I HAVE GOTTEN A 2YRS TOURIST VISA TO AMERICA TODAY, B1/B2 class, and just like i said,u dont need a letter of invitation,or bank statement to apply,

Nedostic,
I should be in Nigeria nxt month God willing, like i said,i dont need ur money,and u dont need to visit any agent because when u will go for the interview,the agent wont go with you,

Justwise
U claim am looking for customer that i am a visa sales man,pls read through the lines carefully to know if there was sign of me being sweet mouthed or asking for money,this is Y so many pple fail english language, And for the records,i was not over exaggerating, i have already gotten an admission to Connestoga college in Canada(April 1st) for a post graduate prog in Computer Applications Development( 8months+4months paid internship), i feel its a good idea to add dis to my masters qualification. So pls, "NA ME KNOW HOW E BE ME FOR HERE",everything has to do with proper planning(i hv been borrowing money from my class mates,pay in and withdraw in the last couple months,just to mk my bank statement active).Am supposed to aply for a Canadian visa this wednesday,but ,my friend in Boltimor,advised me yest not to go for the programe
,that if i get to the us,i get easily get an invitation letter to Canada while he introduces on wht type of bizness i do while in the usa,and at the same time apply for a skilled worker in Canada or go for A conference if really Canada is where i wish to settle) .And for uk visa,i can simply apply as a tourist visa nxt week if i so wish,since i hv a healthy bank account,2 American visas, a valid polish and German visa, So pls wen i say ,i won enter theses countries,i know wht i mean, (If i vex self i fit nack enter Australia from Us or Canada), life is short,i need to see these places b4 i die.

Tunde300

U say i be gambler,u dont know how rugged europe is,even though there are opportunities.u must work for every penny u earn.Football betting here is legal,yet the proceeds i get from it i use to pay my monthly rent ( 35k evey month) and other expenses, U just dey ur mama house for lagos dey wait mk she breast feed u, Its not my fault that i hv love football and hv followed it for yrs,so why not help myself?and when the opportunity comes knocking to mk money from it,i dont hesitate, Atlist its better than calling ur parents every month to send u money,

Nedostic
i never see ur invitation ohhhh,but all thesame,we can still meet in lagos nxt , Pls dont put all ur eggs in one basket,find other schools in other countries, Especially Germany, Denmark, Belgium, brother i am mark, i have been denied b2 visa before in the 2008 in Abuja 2 times, since then i havent went for interview, and i have been ivory coast, dubai, and i have a vaild visa to malawi, and i am attending a traning conference in america now, i just book lagos hope it will not be a problem because my last interview was 7 years ago in Abuja, this was because i am attending a business confernce in malawi next month and my malawi visa expixe on the 29 next month, so the Abuja interview is only available next 2 months, so i decided to use lagos that have date next month, hope is not a problem

Re: Advice On Study In Poland by gloflx: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
bukahands:
Mikky abeg me they consider to go warsaw med school, I don't intend to work during school semester but would like to know if by any chance I cud get a job during the annual 3 months break

Please mikky, I have a similar issue am a nurse in Nigeria, and Intend to study medicine is there any chance of a job during the 3month break
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by Cindy95(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13
mikkyangel:
Nedostic,
try and get ur visa,then worry about the rest later on, The visa should be ur main problem for now.Polish visa is pretty difficult to get nowadays, as compared to 2yrs ago wen i appiled and got mine,

University of Warsaw is about the best university in Poland and one of the best in Europe,so mk u ready for serious jacking oh(reading), i"ll help you with more than enough info when u get the visa, mk sure u apply at the Polish Embassy in Abuja not Lagos, goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA / Tricycle Rams Into Truck In Ibadan, UI Student Dead, Two Injured As (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.