Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) (4973 Views)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 12, 2018
President Trump described Nigeria,Haiti, El Salvador and parts of Africa as “shithole countries” in a meeting with lawmakers in the White House Thursday, the Washington Post reported.

During a discussion on a potential immigration deal, Trump grew frustrated at the suggestion that he restore protections for immigrants from countries who had temporary protected status, which he had revoked.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” he said, suggesting the U.S. bring more immigrants from places like Norway, according to the Post.

The White House did not deny— or confirm— the remarks in a statement responding to the report, but said Trump was defending his immigration principles because he is an advocate for the American people.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2018
THE KIND OF HATRED TRUMP HAS FOR NIGERIA DEY FEAR ME
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2018
God will save us from this man.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by crispus09(m): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2018
this man don start again
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Nigerians are crossing into Canada now like crazy
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by darfay: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2018
As a Nigerian I can authoritatively say he is absolutely right I mean where else in the world are cows more important than human life

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by tiger28: 1:01am On Jan 12, 2018
And to see how Igbos worship this guy?Igbos are the most unintelligent,gullible and uncalculating set of ppl ever!

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Buhari's comments about Nigeria are worst than trump.No be him dey insult Nigerians,including his family,by calling them criminals each time he travels out of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 12, 2018
I do not see how he is wrong, it just hurts us if people say our country is yeye, but we should take a trip outside the country and observe then be fucckingly-seriously sincere with ourselves. Is our country not a shithole ?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Our Oga at the top na craze man shaa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Paulosky1900: 1:18am On Jan 12, 2018
BUT THEIR IS SOME TRUTH IN IT SHAA
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by MightySparrow: 1:28am On Jan 12, 2018
No man makes look inferior without your consent - anonymous
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by nduchucks: 1:30am On Jan 12, 2018
He should have referred to Nigeria and Haiti as lands flowing with milk, honey, and yellow gold to appease you people. smh

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 1:30am On Jan 12, 2018
"""fake news"""

-inferiors
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by redsun(m): 1:33am On Jan 12, 2018
MightySparrow:
No man makes look inferior without your consent - anonymous

It is not about making you look inferior, it is about reality. Nigeria is a shit hole, s our is Haiti. Trump himself is a Mr miserable,because he is fundamentally ignorant and he can never be truly happy,even though his name is on every currency in the world.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by scribble: 1:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Fake news but if u rekived oyinbo from america and left blacks there, no body would want to live there again

We are so fake with our sanctimonious bullshit
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2018
redsun:

It is not about making you look inferior, it is about reality. Nigeria is a shit hole, s our is Haiti. Trump himself is a Mr miserable,because he is fundamentally ignorant and he can never be truly happy,even though his name is on every currency in the world.

Stop acting like you didnt see this coming?. I'm certain people saw Buhari's and Trump's laughable aptitude for starters. Trump is as smart as Buhari.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by MightySparrow: 1:38am On Jan 12, 2018
redsun:

Can he call Germany, France, China, Malaysia, Korea shithiole?

This fault, dear brother, is not in our stars but in ourselves that we are underlings. - Shakespeare
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 1:42am On Jan 12, 2018
scribble:
Fake news but if u rekived oyinbo from america and left blacks there, no body would want to live there again

Yea, Black America remains Zoo West. Even DNA tests couldnt convince me they've been here a long time
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by tealaw(m): 2:47am On Jan 12, 2018
This guy is obsessed with Nigerian.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Rossikk(m): 3:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:
I do not see how he is wrong, it just hurts us if people say our country is yeye, but we should take a trip outside the country and observe then be fucckingly-seriously sincere with ourselves. Is our country not a shithole ?

It depends on WHERE you go ''outside the country''. Contrary to what you seem to think, the majority of the world's countries are developing countries like Nigeria. Where most Nigerians like you visit - the advanced West, accounts for less than 15% of the earth's population.

The ''real world'' comprises nations that most Nigerians don't visit. Places like Peru, Honduras, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Lesotho, India, Senegal, Azerbaijan, Sierra Leone, Pakistan, Burundi, Afghanistan, Uganda, Syria, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Congo, Ecuador, Liberia, Bolivia, Sudan, Thailand, Jamaica, Djibouti, Cuba, El Salvador, Eritrea, Nepal, Yemen, Myanmar, Libya etc...THAT IS THE REAL WORLD....In those countries, you experience similar problems to what you have in Nigeria, from power cuts to insecurity to poverty etc. The USA, UK, and Germany etc are in the MINORITY 15% of the world. The so-called 'developed nations'.

So STOP deceiving Nigerians by claiming that ''once they step out of the country'', everywhere is El Dorado. That is a LIE.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Rossikk(m): 3:20am On Jan 12, 2018
scribble:

Slave... What a burden it must be, walking around and feeling inferior.

I pity your kids to whom you will transmit your mental disease.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by DerideGull(m): 3:54am On Jan 12, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:

Stop acting like you didnt see this coming?. I'm certain people saw Buhari's and Trump's laughable aptitude for starters. Trump is as smart as Buhari.

This is not about smartness on the part of Trump but lack thereof on the part of the so-called Nigerians. If Nigerians were half as smart as you would want us to belief, Nigeria would not have been referred as shithole country by even a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by DerideGull(m): 4:00am On Jan 12, 2018
The liberal politicians and the so-called "blacks" in USA are moronically idiotic. They want every fool to depend on USA. If the countries referred as shitholes are far from it, why would the citizens of these country drawn in muddy waters trying to reach USA?
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by DerideGull(m): 4:14am On Jan 12, 2018
redsun:

Trump is not a Mr. miserable or fundamentally ignorant. If he was ignorant as you would want us to believe, he would not have referred to those countries as shitholes. Nigeria is apparently a shithole and cesspit.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by usba: 4:42am On Jan 12, 2018
While white people like trump will condemn Trump statement, watch as pigs and idiots will stand behind him. There is something very wrong with their upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2018
DerideGull:

This is not about smartness on the part of Trump but lack thereof on the part of the so-called Nigerians. If Nigerians were half as smart as you would want us to belief, Nigeria would not have been referred as shithole country by even a dunce.

PLEAAASE stop it bro. PLEASE.. I mean really STOP IT... believing you're "smarter' than anyone else. By who's yardstick do u measure your smartness? I bet it's by whites' yardstick at the very least. your NAIJA JAMB exams puts a priority on English concepts. FIRST slaves, elect Buhari for the first time as CHANGE grin

You're very smartest bruh. Does it take you by surprise that Buhari failed you on his first term #herdsmanKill #HopeAndChange !!!!!while weapon-less IPOB is somehow labeled as a terrorists group who killed no one
we're just getting started. You wont see it coming, I'm sure u believe in Trump just like an Inferior.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Toybreezy: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2018
darfay:
As a Nigerian I can authoritatively say he is absolutely right I mean where else in the world are cows more important than human life

India

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by schwarzkopf(m): 6:34am On Jan 12, 2018
DerideGull:

Trump is not a Mr. miserable or fundamentally ignorant. If he was ignorant as you would want us to believe, he would not have referred to those countries as shitholes. Nigeria is apparently a shithole and cesspit.

You are a God forsaken inferiority complex ridden m0ron.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by schwarzkopf(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2018
When this statement was broken by major news channels, I told my white Co workers that Nigerians will support and come up with excuse for Trump. I just showed them the comments here and they really wanna break the skulls of some of y'all mor0ns.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2018
He is 100 % correct. Let's not lie to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by schwarzkopf(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Ijebulogic:
He is 100 % correct. Let's not lie to ourselves.

You are a m0ron, Nigeria have better neighbourhood than most part of project apartment New York, the poverty ridden trailer park of the mid west and the opium epidemics ridden south where load of white folks live on food stamps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Set To Invade Taiwan Tomorrow / Cape Town; In A Divided City, Many Blacks See Echoes Of White Superiority / 5 Worst Leaders In African History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.