Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) (4998 Views)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2018
usba:
While white people like trump will condemn Trump statement, watch as pigs and idiots will stand behind him. There is something very wrong with their upbringing.
You nailed it my man. See all the brainstems on nairaland justifying a racist pig calling them shithoooooles. What a pity. I have documented cases of the worthless human debris called Trampy using divisive and hateful words against Blacks for over 30 years but the numb nuts waiting for independence that's not coming from Trampy is still idolizing him. He could detonate a bomb to wipe their villages out and the born fooools on nairaland will still support the demented 71 year old pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:
When this statement was broken by major news channels, I told my white Co workers that Nigerians will support and come up with excuse for Trump. I just showed them the comments here and they really wanna break the skulls of some of y'all mor0ns.
The guys here licking the orange a*s are not only morOns, they are brainstems and you wonder why. Bunch of underachieving idiooots.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by pepethemaniac: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:
I do not see how he is wrong, it just hurts us if people say our country is yeye, but we should take a trip outside the country and observe then be fucckingly-seriously sincere with ourselves. Is our country not a shithole ?

For the first time i agree with you.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:
When this statement was broken by major news channels, I told my white Co workers that Nigerians will support and come up with excuse for Trump. I just showed them the comments here and they really wanna break the skulls of some of y'all mor0ns.
so in what way are you different from Trump you said something about Nigerians something good I assume to you about us and it turned out true should anyone call you stupid for that .
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:

You are a m0ron, Nigeria have better neighbourhood than most part of project apartment New York, the poverty ridden trailer park of the mid west and the opium epidemics ridden south where load of white folks live on food stamps.
I just hope you're not above 22yrs of age cos you really sound stupid or are rather stupid. At least they have food stamps the government provides 3meals for them daily what do we have here? What works here? The drugs you're talking about is in every country a problem. What do we have here that works? Obviously your brain too isn't working. When I say Mr A's head is big it's not because I'm racist it's because it is actually big. Don't be a fool accept faults and lets see how we can be better.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by schwarzkopf(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jakintayo:
I just hope you're not above 22yrs of age cos you really sound stupid or are rather stupid. At least they have food stamps the government provides 3meals for them daily what do we have here? What works here? The drugs you're talking about is in every country a problem. What do we have here that works? Obviously your brain too isn't working. When I say Mr A's head is big it's not because I'm racist it's because it is actually big. Don't be a fool accept faults and lets see how we can be better.

Hey you rettarded son of a street wh0re, unlike you, several folks have seen the western world past the fantasy shown to you on Hollywood. Idiots like you need to travel out of the space destiny confined you to once in your miserable, vainglorious and uneventful life.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by schwarzkopf(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jakintayo:
so in what way are you different from Trump you said something about Nigerians something good I assume to you about us and it turned out true should anyone call you stupid for that .

You are a brainless piece of shit stain on the white apparel of common sense. I have been on this Nigerian forum for long to understand the backward reasoning pattern of sizeable number of folks here.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:

Hey you rettarded son of a street wh0re, unlike you, several folks have seen the western world past the fantasy shown to you on Hollywood. Idiots like you need to travel out of the space destiny confined you to once in your miserable, vainglorious and uneventful life.
since you've seen other places tell me how Nigeria isn't a shit hole and all this your lashing out and Revelation of your family secrets still doesn't prove that you aren't stupid I've never seen anyone as stupid as you are. You're so stupid you cant give me a concise reason to support your early claims. So if you may tell me what works in Nigeria. I sure hope you don't have kids how would God punish innocent kids with a parent like who lack common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:

You are a brainless piece of shit stain on the white apparel of common sense. I have been on this Nigerian forum for long to understand the backward reasoning pattern of sizeable number of folks here.
SHUT UP FOOL! YOU STILL SOUND LIKE A CHILD HOW OLD ARE YOU? SORRY I TAKE THAT BACK YOUR ARE A CHILD. A STUPID ONE.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by schwarzkopf(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jakintayo:
SHUT UP FOOL! YOU STILL SOUND LIKE A CHILD HOW OLD ARE YOU? SORRY I TAKE THAT BACK YOUR ARE A CHILD. A STUPID ONE.

Hey you retardd doorknob birthed by diseased midgets. Lunacy is definitely the only inherited genome in your bloodline, if common law hold truth, it will still be legal to abort all element of your lineage from the universe.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by schwarzkopf(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jakintayo:
since you've seen other places tell me how Nigeria isn't a shit hole and all this your lashing out and Revelation of your family secrets still doesn't prove that you aren't stupid I've never seen anyone as stupid as you are. You're so stupid you cant give me a concise reason to support your early claims. So if you may tell me what works in Nigeria. I sure hope you don't have kids how would God punish innocent kids with a parent like who lack common sense.

Hey morrron, I am born in that land where you see as heaven and fantasy land from peeps with Nigerian roots. Unlike you, who haven't seen the other side of the world. Like everywhere in the world, Moroon there are ghettos, alleyways, downtown, the posh avenues and the in betweens. But idddiots like you will come here to spill your village confined logic.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Horus(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbNIa0q_fYE

Trump criticised over ‘shithole countries’ remark
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:

Hey morrron, I am born in that land where you see as heaven and fantasy land from peeps with Nigerian roots. Unlike you, who haven't seen the other side of the world. Like everywhere in the world, Moroon there are ghettos, alleyways, downtown, the posh avenues and the in betweens. But idddiots like you will come here to spill your village confined logic.
whatever son ,answer, what works in Nigeria? You're still unable to answer don't be stupid boy. You can speak grammar from now till you become an adult you still haven't answered. Because nothing works. Lmao...CHILD.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:

don't be stupid boy. I don't care where you where born all this family secrets you're telling the world on this platform isn't helping your case. If you can't tell me what works just shut up and let the adults talk. If Nigeria was so perfect why did your folks move there you're not helping your case so if I'm a morron your folks are bigger morrons at least I'm here. And dude if you think being outside Nigeria makes you better than I am then what exactly is your point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Rossikk(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:

You are a m0ron, Nigeria have better neighbourhood than most part of project apartment New York, the poverty ridden trailer park of the mid west and the opium epidemics ridden south where load of white folks live on food stamps.

His America is Hollywood, that is why he doesn't know there are millions of white people sleeping rough and homeless on the streets of America and Europe.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Rossikk(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
whatever son ,answer, what works in Nigeria? You're still unable to answer don't be stupid boy. You can speak grammar from now till you become an adult you still haven't answered. Because nothing works. Lmao...CHILD.

Is the internet we are using not working? Is Nairaland not working? If ''nothing works'' in Nigeria we wouldn't be here. You do know these conveniences did not appear by magic abracadabra? Mumu.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Rossikk(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You nailed it my man. See all the brainstems on nairaland justifying a racist pig calling them shithoooooles. What a pity. I have documented cases of the worthless human debris called Trampy using divisive and hateful words against Blacks for over 30 years but the numb nuts waiting for independence that's not coming from Trampy is still idolizing him. He could detonate a bomb to wipe their villages out and the born fooools on nairaland will still support the demented 71 year old pig.

Their problem is racial inferiority complex. If Trump started bombing every country in Africa, massacring civilians, these 'Nigerian' folks would applaud him, and find a way to blame it on the victims. As far as I'm concerned, it all goes back to colonialism and even the religion we inherited from the Europeans. Their Jesus is a white man (even though evidence shows he must have been black). To these colonised goats, everything good is therefore white, even if it comes in the form of demonic entities like Trump. His skin is white, and that is enough for these blind, self-hating dunderheads. To cure them of their disease, the solution is a radical overhaul of our foreign religious inheritance to remove the lies that keep telling them they are inferior beings, and that whites are their gods.. That's where it starts. Tear off the white Jesus images from the churches, and ban skin bleaching. Fela sang against bleaching over 30 years ago, yet these moronic, stupid dullards still hate themselves to the point of bleaching their skins till today. Cursed people.

Believe me, it doesn't matter how much or how fast Nigeria or Africa develops, these people would still feel inferior to white people, and support the denigration of Africa. They are mentally sick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
schwarzkopf:

I'm a slowpoke...you are a genius and Nigeria is still a shithole. Keep lying to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Rossikk(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ijebulogic:

I'm a slowpoke...you are a genius and Nigeria is still a shithole. Keep lying to yourself.

Your father's house is a shithole. Leave Nigeria out of your self-hatred, slave.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Ahmad47(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
The westerns will call us shit hole, but they are the ones that contributed to African countries being a shit hole.
A little research will shed you some light on how the west uses African countries to develop their content and then later call us shit holes.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Rossikk(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ahmad47:
The westerns will call us shit hole, but they are the ones that contributed to African countries being a shit hole.
A little research will shed you some light on how the west uses African countries to develop their content and then later call us shit holes.

Don't worry. Their judgement is coming. See Revelations 13:10.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rossikk:

Your father's house is a shithole. Leave Nigeria out of your self-hatred, slave.

You are a genius, a smart intelligent man. I will not insult your parents because I don't know them but I'm sure they are good intelligent people...you see for some of us, insulting people and their fathers is not in our nature...so keep at it if it turns you on. Meanwhile....Nigeria is a shithole

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Kaziar: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rossikk:

Don't worry. Their judgement is coming. See Revelations 13:10.
This guy Rossikk, I've not always agreed with his opinions but you can't deny he knows his sh**t. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to try some research before engaging in arguments.
#respectrossik#
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Emyogalanya: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2018
tiger28:
And to see how Igbos worship this guy?Igbos are the most unintelligent,gullible and uncalculating set of ppl ever!
TELL ME THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIPPED HIM WHEN THEY LIED THAT HE CALL BUHARI ON HIS SICK BED ? TWICE APC LIED THAT HE SOLD WEAPONS TO BUHARI WHO WORSHIPPED HIM THEN ? IPOB? WHEN WILL THE IMAGINARY WEAPON ARRIVE NIGERIA? NO DATE
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Preciousgirl(f): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2018
MightySparrow:
No man makes look inferior without your consent - anonymous
It was Eleanor Roosevelt that said no man can make you look inferior without your consent. wink

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by MightySparrow: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Gabby91 post=64178077]
It was Eleanor Roosevelt that said no man can make you look inferior without your consent.

Noted, thanks

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by spacemullah: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
schwarzkopf:

Who is talking about Neighborhood?

A country that doesn't value the life of its citizen is a Shit hole country

A country where you pay for Electricity and get nothing

A country where you Security operatives paid to protect lives take the lives

A country where a graduate with a works hard for a First Class degree works at 9jabet is indeed a Shit hole country

Its better to be poor than to have what we get in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
cool

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Fight and commit suicide, you and I know that Nigeria is a shihole.It is as simple as that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by goalisma(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) by fineboy2000: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Bro I need your email we need to chat about Calgary. Mine is pselance@gmail.com
fcalvary:
Nigerians are crossing into Canada now like crazy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mitchel Obama's Mother Is A Nigerian / Inside Iranian Factory Where U.S. And U.K. Flags Are Made For Burning(Pics) / Funny Pictures About U.S Plans To Invade Syria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.