Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (114085 Views)

FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by mercytripletz: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Somebody should paste the link to the WhatsApp group here
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by tayowiseone: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oyeboade93:
Please, I am just seeing that the birth certificate must be from NPC. I have a birth certificate issued by my local government when I was 8years old, would I be allowed in with that?

At my centre, NO. In fact, that was what i had until this morning. I had to rush to the NPC office in town to get it done. Perhaps people from other centres can share their experiences.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Possible01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW AND MOREOVER DID U GUYS TOOK THE EXAM TODAY OR IS IT 2MAO
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by thelastgenius: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
tayowiseone:

At my centre, NO. In fact, that was what i had until this morning. I had to rush to the NPC office in town to get it done. Perhaps people from other centres can share their experiences.

Bro, from the look of things before you left the centre , do you think the documentation will extend till tomorrow?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by lawrencedash01(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercytripletz:

Why will Ukraine be among the options if they don't accept undergraduates?
It would seem like a waste of time.
The guy said that it's been like 4 years they gave scholarship to UG, but they still leave it there.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Iyawe247: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good Evening Pals..pls has anyone taken the scholarship exam this wèek? How long does it take for the verification/Accreditation ? And what happens when a person cannot take d CBT Exam on d date scheduled for his state? Will he/she be allowed on d date for other states? Pls I need answers ASAP..Thanks
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Janvarisbeauty: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
tayowiseone:

How much did you pay for yours?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Yajman: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pls Add me on Wasap-08038442823
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Yajman: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Some body should please add me to the wasap group please - 08038442823
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Iyawe247: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Pls I Need help here. I have got two key interview exams slated on d 1st March. I want to know if there's a chance of attending both especially FSB . SO I Wanna know if they keep to stipulated time..and d duration of the actual CBT. Pls dose who has done deirs to help out with info...what if a person misses the date allocated for his State, will he/she be allowed to join another state?..Reply ASAP...Thanks
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 28, 2018
lawrencedash01:
Finished with my screening today, someone I know that got the scholarship last two years told me today that Ukraine (which I put as my first choice country) don't accept UG scholars for sometime now, please does anyone here know anything about this or how true is it..

please tell us how it went!
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 28, 2018
tayowiseone:

Just ensure you have the required documents. For UG, please make sure your results, especially the relevant subjects are all As and/ or Bs .....that was the information passed by the coordinator at my centre. For PG applicants, HND AND BSc 2:2 need not show up at all cos they were marked NQ (Not Qualified) on the score sheet. Lastly, Birth certificate or attestation from NPC is a must. Transcript was not really checked. I feel they understand the ongoing strike. Just come along with your original certificates. Cheers

but someone said her friend was nominated and had c4 in eng..... Ahh please which centre are you?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Solphiequeen(f): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Iyawe247:
Pls I Need help here. I have got two key interview exams slated on d 1st March. I want to know if there's a chance of attending both especially FSB . SO I Wanna know if they keep to stipulated time..and d duration of the actual CBT. Pls dose who has done deirs to help out with info...what if a person misses the date allocated for his State, will he/she be allowed to join another state?..Reply ASAP...Thanks
My dear applicant, if you miss the verification for your state, there is no second chance.
I did my verification yesterday (Ondo and osun state), the crowd was overwhelming and I finally had the chance to do mine around past 7, some applicants were yet to do theirs when I left, don't know if everyone will be attended to. The crux of the matter is that you cannot be allowed to do the test of u are not verified.
Verification is in 3 stages, your local govt certificate will stamped and signed on, thereafter, your details will be verified and documented (you'll have to file your documents), then you go for your scoring, your certificate will be scored based on your CGPA. 50 marks for first class, 40 marks for Second class upper. This process might seem easy but please don't be deceived because it's tasking and time consuming, Moreover the officials did not help matters, they were reluctant to work and they left for a so called recess for more than an hour, thereby leaving students dangling... Today is the CBT test. All the best to those awaiting theirs.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Adeolajude(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2018
useless stuff. telling people to go back to state of origin.. if they are sensitive enough they would know people are closer to their residential area than their state of origin. so u expect me to be living in akwa ibom.. then travel to oyo cos I want to do screening. same stupidity that made them to be sending text message of postponement only three days after people already wasted money to venue

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by sayusuf(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2018
Did my accreditation in kano, it doesn't take me one hour, the population is scanty,. i don't have any NPC birth certificate,. will go for cbt today.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by thelastgenius: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Solphiequeen:

My dear applicant, if you miss the verification for your state, there is no second chance.
I did my verification yesterday (Ondo and osun state), the crowd was overwhelming and I finally had the chance to do mine around past 7, some applicants were yet to do theirs when I left, don't know if everyone will be attended to. The crux of the matter is that you cannot be allowed to do the test of u are not verified.
Verification is in 3 stages, your local govt certificate will stamped and signed on, thereafter, your details will be verified and documented (you'll have to file your documents), then you go for your scoring, your certificate will be scored based on your CGPA. 50 marks for first class, 40 marks for Second class upper. This process might seem easy but please don't be deceived because it's tasking and time consuming, Moreover the officials did not help matters, they were reluctant to work and they left for a so called recess for more than an hour, thereby leaving students dangling... Today is the CBT test. All the best to those awaiting theirs.

Hi Solphie, did Lagos have its verification yesterday?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Solphiequeen(f): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2018
thelastgenius:

Hi Solphie, did Lagos have its verification yesterday?
yes, it was the combination of Lagos, Osun and Ondo. based on observation, Lagos applicants were not much they finished first unlike Ondo and Osun State.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by thelastgenius: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Solphiequeen:

yes, it was the combination of Lagos, Osun and Ondo. based on observation, Lagos applicants were not much they finished first unlike Ondo and Osun State.

Thanks. Can you tell if I could still be verified today? I'm from lagos
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by dotclean: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Pls, would applicants from Oyo state do their verification today?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Solphiequeen(f): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=thelastgenius post=65433158]

Thanks. Can you tell if I could still be verified today? I'm from lagos[/quote
That is highly unlikely... all states are through with verification process, the only process still in session is the postgraduate scoring, they were unable to score everyone yesterday.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by dotclean: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Hi Solphiequeen,

Are you at the screening center for South West (Agodi GRA, ibadan)?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by tayowiseone: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is 2pm and exam has still not started in Minna centre. Any update from other centres Please?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by HenZina: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abia State is still attending to yesterday's ppl. But info reaching me just now is that PhD-Abia is been attended to now.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by garryi: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
No CBT yet in Delta. Screening n accreditation still ongoing at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Salex007(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
same in kano ....... no exams yet till tomorrow
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by IlohM58: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]

What do you think? When one scores 40/40 in the exam... And his total score is 68?? Many score less than 40(say 28/40) and got total 88 and 98. Will they be nominated and the others left behind by the FSB ? What do U think?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Solphiequeen(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
dotclean:
Hi Solphiequeen,

Are you at the screening center for South West (Agodi GRA, ibadan)?
it is well o... After waiting for so long hoping to conclude the scholarship process today we were dispersed and told to come back tomorrow, I really wish there are ways to vent my anger. The waste of time, the money spent, (especially for those that have to lodge in a hotel), the long and almost endless queues, the scorching sun coupled with today's rain in Ibadan... sincerely, words fail me to express my disappointment.
Nigeria my country indeed.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Codedman08(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
IlohM58:
[color=#550000][/color]

What do you think? When one scores 40/40 in the exam... And his total score is 68?? Many score less than 40(say 28/40) and got total 88 and 98. Will they be nominated and the others left behind by the FSB ? What do U think?

I suggest you dont over work yourself cus of BEA,besides Grace matters,there are various selection techniques used by the federal scholarship board to nominate scholars. At a point some may pass the first stage,second stage or there about but may not be in the final list to be awarded the scholarship.
Do the best you can then, your creator will do the rest.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by emekuzi: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
garryi:
No CBT yet in Delta. Screening n accreditation still ongoing at the moment.
Well done boss! Please do you know if they will attend to people tomorrow for accreditation?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by garryi: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
emekuzi:

Well done boss! Please do you know if they will attend to people tomorrow for accreditation?

Yes they will. We were told to come by 7 am to continue with the accreditation process for delta, edo n rivers state.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by mercytripletz: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
IlohM58:
[color=#550000][/color]

How come?
Is the least not supposed to be 40/60? B3s is 8points and that is the least point. 8×5 is 40
Did you apply with Cs?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by damtan(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
CBT didn't hold today at Ibadan centre and some other centres. The organization is so poor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply)

Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.