Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (114401 Views)

FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by victory148(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
mexite:
Good day everyone. I was in JAMB office Ibadan today, met with some other applicants who were kept waiting since morning. Around past 4pm, one of the JAMB officials came to address us; he informed us that the CBT exam will take place on Thursday 17th January, 2017, and that centres will most probably be communicated to applicants by those in charge('how', we don't know).

I hope this is helpful.

What about accreditation?Will be done in the same day?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by victory148(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
mexite:
Good day everyone. I was in JAMB office Ibadan today, met with some other applicants who were kept waiting since morning. Around past 4pm, one of the JAMB officials came to address us; he informed us that the CBT exam will take place on Thursday 17th January, 2017, and that centres will most probably be communicated to applicants by those in charge('how', we don't know).

I hope this is helpful.

What about accreditation?Will it be done in the same day?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by kkc1: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please, is the CBT exam conducted on the basis of zone ? Is it zone based or can one go to any centre of choice?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by kkc1: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please, are we to go to any CBT centre or our different zones?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by mexite: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
victory148:

According to the man, accreditation will take place same day. Although this is in sharp contrast to what was posted on the website, that is, a day before CBT examination.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by saxha: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
mexite:

I hope this is helpful.

You mean 2019?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by saxha: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is from their website

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Possible01(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Donelli post=74760418]Based on the earlier posted update from the Bwari centre's ongoing accreditation earlier today, a follow up was made (in person) at the Umuahia JAMB office; status as follows:
- Accreditation and submission of documents took place today.
- Information about the test was not available at the time of submission today.
- According to the officer, a notification will be sent as to details of the test schedule.

Brother will they continue 2mao
I need urgent reply pls
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Possible01(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pls some one should reply me nah
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by samy0001(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
I will say again if you Know ur parents can't be sending you money from Nigeria please don't apply for Russia. Fsb is a complete scam . Am a scholar here and I got into this scam from nairaland that's why am advicing. Forget about what fsb or anyone is telling u. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by samy0001(m): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yeah am here in Russia.
But have never been paid by fsb.
Thanks to the fact that I do some other things if not it's crazy here. Especially in big cities.
Henyholar292:

Are you in Russia?
Are your tuition being paid?
Is it only the stipends they are owing?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Starkid3010(m): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2019
samy0001:
I will say again if you Know ur parents can't be sending you money from Nigeria please don't apply for Russia. Fsb is a complete scam . Am a scholar here and I got into this scam from nairaland that's why am advicing. Forget about what fsb or anyone is telling u. A word is enough for the wise
the way they are even doing is somehow
they fit forget someone for plane self
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Emmantia: 2:40am On Jan 15, 2019
I didn't go to the jamb cbt venue on the 14th of January
because I was waiting for the timetable for the examination. Can I still go today or accreditation was just for yesterday alone?
Donelli:
Based on the earlier posted update from the Bwari centre's ongoing accreditation earlier today, a follow up was made (in person) at the Umuahia JAMB office; status as follows:
- Accreditation and submission of documents took place today.
- Information about the test was not available at the time of submission today.
- According to the officer, a notification will be sent as to details of the test schedule.

PS: Please let's stick with this thread by thesame OP but dedicated to this 2019/2020 programme. It's somehow inconvenient following two threads about same topic. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/4900349/bilateral-education-agreement-bea-scholarship
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by kkc1: 3:47am On Jan 15, 2019
Please, is the CBT exam conducted on the basis of zone ? Is it zone based or can one go to any centre of choice?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Donelli: 6:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Possible01:
[/quote]

[quote author=Emmantia post=74771909]I didn't go to the jamb cbt venue on the 14th of January
because I was waiting for the timetable for the examination. Can I still go today or accreditation was just for yesterday alone?

For Umuahia JAMB office, yes. Someone was asked to come back tomorrow (today) because he didn't have the original of a certain document.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by kkkking: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Possible01(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Donelli:

For Umuahia JAMB office, yes. Someone was asked to come back tomorrow (today) because he didn't have the original of a certain document.
Which document?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Donelli: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Possible01:

Which document?
Not sure but what was checked for mine (Masters) are degree certificate, NYSC cert, WAEC cert, NPC birth cert, academic transcript(I had mine, not sure if it's compulsory at this time) and then your 4 passport photos on white background. I also had ID letter from LGA but it wasn't checked but it's part of requirements so have it with you.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Emmantia: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2019
PG is required to bring only academic transcripts and and NysC discharge certificate only right
Donelli:

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by enesi009: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Ustazyusufa:
See wat av gotten
y is d date jan 17 ,2018 and not 2019 hope its a mistske?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2019
I don back out of this scholarship. This is highly disorganized.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Emmantia: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Please what document is post graduate asked to bring along to the venue for accreditation. Cos on the website they said PG should come with academic transcripts and Nysc discharge certificate only.
victory148:

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Emmantia: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Donelli:

Not sure but what was checked for mine (Masters) are degree certificate, NYSC cert, WAEC cert, NPC birth cert, academic transcript(I had mine, not sure if it's compulsory at this time) and then your 4 passport photos on white background. I also had ID letter from LGA but it wasn't checked but it's part of requirements so have it with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Donelli: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Emmantia:
PG is required to bring only academic transcripts and and NysC discharge certificate only right
No sir.. Items i - v apply to everyone but item vi apply ONLY to PG candidates.
That part which was bolded might mean they accept ONLY NYSC cert or Exemption. Which could imply that those still serving may not be accredited because they don't have any of these.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by BestBrainz: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2019
datascience:
I don back out of this scholarship. This is highly disorganized.

hv backed out 2, common jamb utme is very organized than dis. hv read almost all news and updates about successful scholars abroad mostly russia, morocco, china etc. they dont pay them at all, some being owed 12 month stipend nd so on..for those still competing, may the odds forever be in ur favor.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Emmantia: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2019
Donelli:

No sir.. Items i - v apply to everyone but item vi apply ONLY to PG candidates.
That part which was bolded might mean they accept ONLY NYSC cert or Exemption. Which could imply that those still serving may not be accredited because they don't have any of these.
wow. But I don't have my birth certificate from npc. Have not even collected it. Does that imply that I won't be accredited?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Starkid3010(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2019
BestBrainz:

hv backed out 2, common jamb utme is very organized than dis. hv read almost all news and updates about successful scholars abroad mostly russia, morocco, china etc. they dont pay them at all, some being owed 12 month stipend nd so on..for those still competing, may the odds forever be in ur favor.
this is understatement sir it is not that they are not organized they are the main disorganiser ��
they fit forget someonw inside plane
it is better I stay here than getting lost
I can't even login again no news nothing!!!
they said they have even changed the date
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Donelli: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Emmantia:
wow. But I don't have my birth certificate from npc. Have not even collected it. Does that imply that I won't be accredited?
They are very particular about it though.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by BestBrainz: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Starkid3010:
this is understatement sir it is not that they are not organized they are the main disorganiser ��
they fit forget someonw inside plane
it is better I stay here than getting lost
I can't even login again no news nothing!!!
they said they have even changed the date

LOL..a day to the dates 4 interview i.e on sunday, 13th, i called their phone no, a man picked up the line, i told him i choosed bwari as my choice of cbt test nd i dont know where in bwari, the response i got was that am going to get an email specifying the date, time, venue..even seat number for the examination...i checked my email yesterday lyk die, nothing was sent..
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
I just called one of their phone lines now. A man picked the call, I asked him about the date and venue for the interview/test. He told me; "the interview/test will hold on the 17th of January and the venues will be communicated to us today".
That is the info that I have for the group.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by temmibae: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
mcbliss:
Hello guy's.
Went to my centre today @asaba. They said they haven't receive any official yet regarding the Bea interview and that the date and venues will be communicated via mails or SMS when they are done putting one/two stuffs togeda

Please let us know if there's any new information.. And guys I av a little problem oo. Unfortunately after submitting my application I didn't print it out, so I downloaded it on my phone for printing later so I downloaded it on my phone, 1 copy of d completed application that I downloaded isn't reflecting d cbt venue and d other one that's showing d venue, I'm unable to open it on my phone again.. And I can't login to d portal again. Can I use d 1 that's not showing d venue like that?
Please help me oo
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls what is happening in Kaduna?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply)

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.