Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (67805 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:57am On Mar 14, 2021
shakol91:
pls what's the cheapest price from Lagos to Cologne or Berlin. Date: anything around 20th April

You have to specify if its one way or return

If one way what type of visa are you travelling with ?

If return when do you plan returning to advice you here accordingly
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by AfonjaBoston: 2:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Lagos to Houston/ Dallas cheapest fare anytime in April dates very flexible. Return 2 weeks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by pointednose: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Lagos to New York

3rd week in July to last day in July (approximately 2 weeks).

Whats the cheapest flight I can get?

Return ticket.

Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by TCD: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2021
kagari:

Yes. But Brazil not receiving tourists yet

Thank you for your response.

Its for future planning.
What airlines can one use that won't require a transit?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by shakol91(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
kagari:

One way ticket, student visa. No plan of returning. Pls I need cheap ticket from Lagos to Berlin or Cologne in middle of next month around 20th
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by AfonjaBoston: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
shakol91:
One way ticket, student visa. No plan of returning. Pls I need cheap ticket from Lagos to Berlin or Cologne in middle of next month around 20th

Lol at "no plan of returning"
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
shakol91:

Most Schengen countries are still in covid lock down and there is travel restriction but study is exempted

Would come up with a budget plan
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
[Thank you so much Kagari, this thread is so helpful.please which airline has the best and affordable economy class,and which airline has the best cheap business class.From Abuja to Sweden and Norway,and Abuja to Los Angeles ? Please? author=kagari post=99866536]

If return when do you plan returning to advice you here accordingly [/quote]
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Thank you so much Kagari, this thread is so helpful.please which airline has the best and affordable economy class,and which airline has the best cheap business class.From Abuja to Sweden and Norway,and Abuja to Los Angeles ? Please? author=kagari post=99866536]

So your question is relative.

For economy class it depends on the airline you are used to and the route you travel the most. I have seen clients say Ethiopia is the best and I have still seen clients that would say they can never enter Ethiopia for free. So it all depends

For the route in europe you mentioned the most readily available and affordable airline there from Nigeria is Turkish air. Turkish air has basic economy cabin knowing that they operate with the beoing 737 and 777. But for business class I would advice you go with either Emirates or Qatar. They have the best business cabins in aviation / airline business

For the los Angeles route I advice you go with Delta airways.

Hope this was helpful
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2021
lillaowow:

Do you do "Ok to board" for Nigeria to carribean flight through Brazil? Code sharing, one single ticket

Yes
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2021
Phayie:
@kagari where are you, please make this thread more lively. You said you'll be posting promo offer by different airlines. We're waiting

I was banned but I am back now
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2021
jossy26:
Hello house, does anyone know if there are airlines that allow travel on canada PR visa with less than 6months valid international passport...someone is looking for this option as it's become a tug of war renewing passports in Nigeria

As long as you have the Visa why not you be patient and renew your passport cause you would still face same stress in Canada.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
shakol91:
pls what's the cheapest price from Lagos to Cologne or Berlin. Date: anything around 20th April

Lagos to berlin is cheaper

You can get as low as 184,000 for one way on Turkish airways

Total fly time plus layover is 11 hours

I think that is a good deal
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
AfonjaBoston:
Lagos to Houston/ Dallas cheapest fare anytime in April dates very flexible. Return 2 weeks

Qatar airways is your best bet for that period.

To get a better offer you have to be précised.

Thank you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

Thank you.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

Thank you...
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by AfonjaBoston: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
kagari:

Thank you...

How about April 9 to April 23
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by shakol91(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
kagari:

Lagos to berlin is cheaper

You can get as low as 184,000 for one way on Turkish airways

Total fly time plus layover is 11 hours

I think that is a good deal
thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
[Thanks bro,it was.please which airline has the best economy class? I really love my comfort. And if I'm flying business class which is the best period the ticket is cheapest? buy the2.Ane author=kagari post=99924507]

So your question is relative.

For economy class it depends on the airline you are used to and the route you travel the most. I have seen clients say Ethiopia is the best and I have still seen clients that would say they can never enter Ethiopia for free. So it all depends

For the route in europe you mentioned the most readily available and affordable airline there from Nigeria is Turkish air. Turkish air has basic economy cabin knowing that they operate with the beoing 737 and 777. But for business class I would advice you go with either Emirates or Qatar. They have the best business cabins in aviation / airline business

For the los Angeles route I advice you go with Delta airways.

Hope this was helpful[/quote]
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by TCD: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
TCD:

Thank you for your response.

Its for future planning.
What airlines can one use that won't require a transit?

Helo kagari,

Please help with this. Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

How about April 9 to April 23

The cheapest days are

April 9 - april 20th

April 13 th - april 27th

Turkish and qatar.

ranges around 420k to 450k
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2021
pointednose:
Lagos to New York

3rd week in July to last day in July (approximately 2 weeks).

Whats the cheapest flight I can get?

Return ticket.

Thanks

Royal Air Maroc

From 340,000 to 370,000

Mid July to last day of july
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
If you travelling to UK using either

Air france, klm or lufthansa

you would be needing a transit visa of those countries.

You better use

ethiopia, egypt, air maroc, kenya, rwanda air to save your self the stress

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Slovenia Entry Registration

The Slovenia Entry Registration is a new travel paper that all travelers must have before traveling to this country. With this document, the Government of Slovenia will be able to contact the travelers in case they’ve been in contact with someone who developed coronavirus symptoms.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form

Travelers arriving in the Czech Republic who are not part of the lower-risk countries list according to the Czech Ministry of Health must fill out this document. To apply, applicants will have to provide information about themselves, their trip, and their medical status so far.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
OCI Card

The OCI card is a document that grants permanent residency, allowing you to live and work in India without a stated limit. Although OCI stands for Overseas Citizenship of India, the OCI card doesn’t grant citizenship, and you’re not eligible to vote nor to hold public office.

2 Likes

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Goodmorning.

Lets all have a blessed week today

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2021
China Considers New Visa Polices Based on Vaccines

China had administered 74.96 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines as of Saturday, health commission spokesman Mi Feng said at a news briefing on Sunday.

That compared with about 65 million doses administered as of March 14, or an additional 10 million vaccinations in less in a week, as the country accelerates its inoculation drive with the aim to inoculate 40% of its 1.4 billion population by the middle of the year.

Over 70 million doses of Sinovac Biotech’s shot have been administered globally so far, a company spokesman said during the news conference on Sunday. He did not say how many of those had been administered in China.

China has approved four locally developed vaccines for general public use from Sinovac, CanSino Biologics and two units of China National Pharmaceutical Group (Sinopharm).

A fifth vaccine developed by the Institute of Microbiology of Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMCAS) was also approved for emergency use last week.

However, he said China will pay attention to international progress in “vaccine passport” development and could adjust virus curbing measures after the domestic population reaches a high level of immunisation.

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Tokyo Olympics Bans International Travelers From Summer Games

Postponing the Games was dramatic, and the empty stands will only highlight that fact. But we’ve seen over the last year that you can still have compelling and safe competitions under controlled conditions, which is much a better thing than an international superspreader event.

International spectators will not be allowed to enter Japan during this summer’s delayed Olympic Games amid public concerns over the coronavirus, the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Organising Committee said on Saturday.

Olympic and Paralympic tickets purchased by overseas residents will be refunded, according to a statement released following a five-party meeting including the head of the International Olympic Committee, Thomas Bach, and Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike.
“It’s very unfortunate,” Koike said of the decision to reporters after the meeting, but added that the conclusion was “unavoidable” given that the main priority for holding a successful Games would be the health of the athletes and the Japanese public.

The Olympic Games, postponed last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, are now scheduled for July 23 to Aug. 8, and the Paralympics from Aug. 24 to Sept. 5.
Earlier on Saturday, Kyodo news service also reported that the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Organising Committee is leaning towards barring foreign volunteers from helping at the Games.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by iykedare(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2021
kagari:
If you travelling to UK using either

Air france, klm or lufthansa

you would be needing a transit visa of those countries.

You better use

ethiopia, egypt, air maroc, kenya, rwanda air to save your self the stress
Can I get 3 return tickets to Aberdeen (ABZ) for an adult and 2 kids of ages 6 and 8. departure date around first week of May and return to be at Feb 11, 2022. Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
iykedare:

Can I get 3 return tickets to Aberdeen (ABZ) for an adult and 2 kids of ages 6 and 8. departure date around first week of May and return to be at Feb 11, 2022. Thanks

What kind of visa are you travelling on.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by iykedare(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
kagari:

What kind of visa are you travelling on.

visa visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport / Just Collected My International Passport / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.