Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (68078 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by timkuro(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kajoka:

Have you been attended to?
No
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by yemupz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
I just found this thread! Lots of valuable information and kind people here. Una welldone o!

I'll be traveling from Lagos to St John's NL Canada in late August. I have been tweaking options to see how to get the best fare. I have checked for direct from Lagos to St John's, or from Lagos to Toronto/Montreal and then local flight to St John's.... still not sure what's better. I will appreciate suggestions and advise from the gurus here.

Thank you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by sammybtc(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
@kajoka, please I need a clarification about this ticketing. I bought an e-ticket via Royal Air Maroc which I had received successful emails regard that. So, I have been trying to use some of the features on its website like manage booking, check-in, seat selection but not bringing out my details. What could be the problem?. Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Dave0116(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Insightful
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by sammybtc(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Kajoka:

Put in your

(1) Surname and
(2) reference number ( mostly alpha-numerical) and 6 in numbers.

It should take you in
Still showing details not found.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by sammybtc(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Kajoka:

Use another browser. Is it asking for ticket number or reference number?
Asking both the ticket number and reference number which I had input.
Ticket number + surname = error details
Reference number + surname = error details
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by congi(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Kajoka:
Let's keep the thread alive
Hello Kajoka, what is my best option for flight to Dublin on September 1?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Eddy45: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
@kagari can you suggest possible route to fly from Nigeria to Fiji island?
Thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Predstan: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hi kajoka. What’s the best fare to France on September 8 one way ticket and what’s the best time to book ticket
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by congi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kajoka:

Direct flight with any airline that stopsover at just its Hub

Your budget for fare would be 250,000 to 350,000 if it's a return ticket.

Hope this helps
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Eddy45: 3:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Kajoka:

I know your intent is because its Visa free to Nigeria passport holders right?

Ok the bad part is whatever airline you use, you would be needing a transit Visa which is almost like applying for a tourist Visa right now

Ok thank you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kimduhan2: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2019
I am fond of traveling and I have already visited many destinations. One of them is Madrid, Spain. I visited famous Wanda Metropolitano stadium. I lived in Sercotel Alcalá 611. The hotel offers tidy double and twin rooms costing about $120 per night. Info checked on worldstadia.com
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by DivineIsGreat: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pls, kagari or kajoka kindly know what visa information you'll be providing us here so as to avoid those mods banning this thread....I know they've banned you alot of times....cheers
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nnemuka(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kajoka:
Of recent its not really been very easy with Nigerians getting visa to so many countries. Worst of, are the Asian countries that generally grant E-Visas to other nationalities except Nigerians.

If countries like Colombia, Mexico, Somalia, all other west Africa countries, could generally be granted visa on arrival or E-visa to this country then why reject Nigerians?

The problem boils down to you and I.

1.How do we perceive travel?
2. How much knowledge do we have in relationship to international travels?

In addition to providing information on Tweaking Travels for Budget Travel, I would also be providing information's on Visa Assistance.

on Visa assistance please can you help with mvisa to china?
A friend needs to travel for business to china but getting the invitation letter is so difficult.
Any suggestions on best possible ways?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nnemuka(f): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kajoka:

thanks alot
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Eddy45: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nnemuka:
please i have a Friend traveling to Fiji Island on Ethiopia Airline. He has two stops before getting to Fiji and they are Addis Ababa and Hong kong.
My question is will he need a transit visa when he goes to Hong Kong? he has an onward ticket which is his final arrival to Fiji but to be on a safe side we want to know if he needs a permit or visa to stay at the airport before connecting to his next flight?

He was supposed to use Etihad but they said he needs a transit visa in Australia so we cancelled the booking and chose another route which is on Ethiopia. I have called Ethiopia and they said they do not know and we are a bit confused.
Kagari Can you help?

Hello nnemuka
Has your friend gone to fiji island?
Pls what route did your friend took to fiji island.
Your prompt answer would be appreciated.thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nnemuka(f): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Eddy45:

Hello nnemuka
Has your friend gone to fiji island?
Pls what route did your friend took to fiji island.
Your prompt answer would be appreciated.thanks
nope
All airlines enroute fiji island requires a transit visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.