Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) (22714 Views)

Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 2:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Popular Fuji Musician Alabi Pasuma to record a track and video with this Talented Blind Boy Basit.

Watch the freestyle video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZsV6f6pDg

He shared this great news on IG.

Gist from Praize updates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/pasuma-to-record-a-audio-track-with-blind-boy-basit-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 2:06am On Jan 12, 2018
Young ones are taking over

See more family photos of the blind Boy here http://www.praizeupdates.com/pasuma-to-record-a-audio-track-with-blind-boy-basit-photos/
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Oga Nla himself. The greatest FUJI artist ever. argue with yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by opsylojay(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by tyson98: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Ijoba himself shehu

Very humble

6 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Talkingboy: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by sajb(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2018
When the IPOB youths were championing for an Independent State, the USELESS Tyrant called Buhari was quick to label them as a Terrorist group.

Remember, the IPOB never killed even a goat.

But these Fulani herdsmen has killed over 2000, and he's yet to label them a terrorist group.

Both Buhari and the devil are bastards.

You had better stopped siding evil now

13 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2018
noted
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by chuks34(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one from oga Pasuma

I'm talented oo
Someone should come and sign me too
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Teewhy2: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for fulfill the young boy's dream. I hope the boy can build on it to make a name for himself.
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by UjuJoan2: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Yoruba's been wanting to be like Igbos since the beginning of time.

Thanks to Flavour for showing them the light on this.

You people should be humble and we'll teach you more. . .

(runs away before the mgbati mgbati people decend on me) cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by akinz40: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by ranson(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Yes, it's good to pull-up others when you're already there.
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by TechPanda(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Becka021(f): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2018
pure and raw talent..
btw
what of the other boy that sang with flavour? we no come de hear from am again
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2018
SO nice of him... Thanks to the power of Social Media

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2018
good job. it isgreat that we see our musicians trending towards this part.
Btwn the person wey bling no put on dark shade, na another person, sey na him manager come dey show blindness wiith his shade.
I dont know how some people are just putting on dark glass in a dark room. Na so i saw some military men on patrol in the dead our of the night few days ago putting on dark shade. i just kept on smh for them.
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
tyson98:
Ijoba himself shehu

Seeing his Shehu stickers on danfos make me laugh! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by magicalBae(f): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
wow ...... the power of social media.

saw the boy freestyle on insta few days ago, and small doctor was asking for his contact, now see where Internet landed him. Naxo this boy first Airforce1 that carry eyes for him socket blow. life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one from pasuma
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by MrGistGuy(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2018
chuks34:
Nice one from oga Pasuma

I'm talented oo
Someone should come and sign me too
Go blind too... Pasuma will sign you grin

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by money121(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Oganla..
Baba oba
Egbon oba..
Ijoba..
Baba won
Egbon won

Shey Fuji..
Baba wasilat
Baba barakatu
G.s.m Alhaji jeun loo..
Entertainer jeun loo..
Alabi Amama to je Dman..
Erin lomo lese kese..
Erin lomo less kese mama re ooo..

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by mideactive: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Kul

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Alaye ni Paso.

smiley
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by magnetik(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Becka021:
Tho i appreciate pasuma for the kind gesture...but why him(the blind boy) sit for ground for the other photo??
e no look pleasant

Guess you didn't play d video.. he sat on d floor to enable him use d plastic bottles he was holding as his beats.

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by chuks34(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2018
MrGistGuy:
Go blind too... Pasuma will sign you grin

God forbid, the one wizkid signed is he blind grin
Re: Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:
Yoruba's been wanting to be like Igbos since the beginning of time.

Thanks to Flavour for showing them the light on this.

You people should be humble and we'll teach you more. . .

(runs away before the mgbati mgbati people decend on me) cheesy
Uju Joan, you never change cheesy
Good to see you still remained the same all these long years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pains Behind The Fame: Price Nigerian Celebs Pay For Stardom / Adaeze Yobo And Her Daughter Lexine Adorable In Matching Outfits (Photos) / 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.