Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,519 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains (22717 Views)

Slay Queen In Semi Unclad Lingerie, Breastfeeds Her Child On The Street / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Actress Destiny Etiko Goes Semi Unclad In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by LekkiGists: 4:31am On Oct 08, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-C7i_Xd06l1w/W7rOxDlptII/AAAAAAAAABo/xS2mtOFSF68lMVDJMM6zP5xj2BXs1CrFACLcBGAs/s400/brymo.JPG[/img]

Nigerian Singer, Olawale Ashimi, aka Brymo performed at an event recently in London rocking nothing but a piece of clothe wrapped around his loins while his butt was left bare.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Brymo explained the reason for his choice of clothing saying,

'
that was the way our forefathers used to dress before the arrival of the West. As a matter of fact, some months ago, a picture circulated on the Internet of a wealthy Igbo farmer who dressed that way in 1930. I just wanted to remind people of our past . It surprises me that people are shocked whenever I dress that way. That was the same way I dressed in the video for my song'.
He went on to add that,

'In this part of the world, we are mostly consumers ; not creators. If the advanced world should come here and take all of their technologies, we would be left naked. However, I appreciate the people who follow my music and see it as a form of artistic expression. Those are the people I do this for. For those who don’t like it; sorry, I don’t know what to do about that'.

Source:- http://www.cyberng.ga/2018/10/why-i-performed-semi-naked-in-london.html

6 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Onlinealaba(m): 5:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Fela wannabe, you can't just be like fela the more you try the more it makes you awkward just be yourself,great respect to the real Abami Eda
. whatever happens to brymo musical career ..after his hit song Ara nbe have not heard any hit song from him again maybe performing semi unclad will raise is downturn musical career.Made FTC ,may the good lord shine his face upon every nairalander this week.

check my siggy,your electronics at flat rates(payment on delivery), buy4me services also available from Alaba market

10 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by miqos02(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Ok
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by deebrain(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2018
People seem to look for a backing to defend crazy.

The homosexual will tell you they were created that way.

The video vixen will tell you its part of women evolution to dance for TV nude.

Thieves and rapists will tell you its the devil.

Brymo says we are African (usual line) and our fathers dressed that way. Why don't we also start using stones for starting fire sef?

Sir, wear some clothes next time. Please.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by MrWondah(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2018
You for kuku go Dickson na. When ant bite you, you go know say our forefathers no mad to accept clothes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by maxiuc(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2018
grin

The weeds you took was overdose and it blocked your brain then the smoke evaporated with your Sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Brymo will always have something to defend himself. Like Brymo, like Falz. They are good at what they do.

On the other hand, if you're a man and you want to discover how to last long in bed and permanently cure your PE, read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4727132/ejaculation-permanent-cure-premature-ejaculation

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by 9jagobetta: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2018
We can give you the best granite materials of various sizes: 3/4, 1/2, 3/8, 7/8, 1/4, 1inche, stone base, stone dust, hard core, lumps etc, even in their single size aggregate. Asphalt, be it binding or nylon. Laterite of good quality. Sands of various type with good quality (sharp sand without salt)etc. we have the stockpile of these materials for sales, supply and haulage to your various destination/site nation wide (with our dump trucks), . Also available is interlocking paving stones, sales, production and settings/laying. Tiles laying and settings etc. we also give advice on these materials and how to make money from them. so if you are a company, organization, contractor, corporate body, or an individual who want to beat the sharp practices of the the touts and thieves, then contact 08020621510, 08071155335

https://www.nairaland.com/1224624/right-busines-put-money-nigeria

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Mukah1234(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Oshe!!! Forefather, I sight u sir.

2 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Holiegrail2: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Fela's China version smiley

1 Like

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by tollytexy(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Ode
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by cooldipo(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2018
Spirit Of Fela has entered this one grin
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by countsparrow: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Brymo is good... Love his songs

9 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by ushmanny: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Hummmm all because of. Fame and money. cheesy
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by iamlahmee(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2018
one of the best artiste in nigeria ..his lyrics are top notch.

13 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by wittyt98(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Fela wannbe, you can't just be like fela the more you try the more it makes you awkward just be yourself,great respect to the real Abami Eda

check my siggy,your electronics at flat rates(payment on delivery), buy4me services also available from Alaba market
yea but he can be like adeboye with the suit on or oyedepo with the baggy pants without looking akward i guess

3 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Onlinealaba(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2018
wittyt98:
yea but he can be like adeboye with the suit on or oyedepo with the baggy pants without looking akward i guess

sorry, are you obsessed with this men undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Gangster1ms: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2018
E don tey wey this one be gay.. always looking for the opportunity to be naked. see him strong yansh

1 Like

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Gkarn: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Not again!!

To design or redesign your website, business, projects, corporate and more, all at affordable prices, 0816, 598, 0131
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by ikorodureporta: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2018
S.O.S.............A BAD SPOT AT MILE 12 END OF THE IKORODU ROAD IS CAUSING HAVOC ON IKORODU DWELLERS. LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, MAKE UNA COME PATCH AM FOR US... NA BEG WE DEY
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by AntiWailer: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Weed
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Austine2k: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2018
haha, honestly Brymo is good. The guy is underated

Study In USA for Free - University Of Minnesota Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/10/university-minnesota-global-excellence-scholarship.html

3 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by fergie001: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Ibrahim sef......

Funny and calm dude that year.....was a class my junior in Primary school..

1 Like

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Olodo24: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2018
him yansh strong sha

1 Like

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Caseless: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2018
I'm your big fan. You have to stop this nonsense.
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2018
Work on ur good music first b4 this sensesless image.
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by tolani4real: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2018
LekkiGists:

Too much drug
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Fela wannabe, you can't just be like fela the more you try the more it makes you awkward just be yourself,great respect to the real Abami Eda
. whatever happens to brymo musical career ..after his hit song Ara nbe have not heard any hit song from him again maybe performing semi unclad will raise is downturn musical career.Made FTC ,may the good lord shine his face upon every nairalander this week.

He's not Fela wannabe. He doesn't care about what you call hit. He does better music now. No more commercial. You're one of the people he talked about in the article.

Go get these 4 albums.

MD&S
Tabularasa
Klitoris
OSO

10 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by samsam2019: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:

you seem to have a poor taste in music. if not you'd know he's been dropping very good songs. evergreen songs I must say

11 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2018
na so crase dey take start

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife / Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's / AgegeDanceChallenge: Tekno Challenges Fans To Dance As He Sets A N1m For Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.