Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet (849 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by starstunna1313(m): 5:29am On Jan 12, 2018
I keep asking myself when will I ever meet an Igbo or Yoruba whom from birth is a Christian and both parents Christians too.. I mean the person does not or has ever had any thing to do with Islamic religion by himself or herself or the parents.

It has always beats my imagination why would I be baptized in a roman catholic church with a strong Islamic name

If any one have this dilemma too please indicate
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by purem(m): 6:00am On Jan 12, 2018
What has this gat to do with ya stability in life

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by Amberon11: 6:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Chai!! grin
purem:

Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by casa101(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2018
purem:

Am so certain my life is more stable than your IQ.... Low self esteem dude observed
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by starstunna1313(m): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2018
casa101:

Am so certain my life is more stable than your IQ.... Low self esteem dude observed

shocked...bro please tell him.. I wonder what called for the stupid statement.. Not having sense is very bad
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by purem(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2018
casa101:

Ode u've got no idea who u talking to.

The quarter of what my IQ has earned me could buy your whole family

#humbleyourself
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by Nutase: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Its just a name. What's important is the meaning of the name and not its origin. If it means something good, Alhamdulilah. Otherwise change it.
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by starstunna1313(m): 6:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
Its just a name. What's important is the meaning of the name and not its origin. If it means something good, Alhamdulilah. Otherwise change it.

Thank you for asking this question.. I have a picture clip of the name. Never knew it was an Islamic name till I met a Yoruba Muslim Doctor who is a colleague. Besides it's on all my valid ID cards and documents. Can change it but the thing is that some people think I added the name there for fraud purposes..
Like when I went for programs in Amsterdam and Brussels the immigration officers in Nigeria had to call my parents to confirm if it is actually my name.. That they haven't come across a Christian bearing Islamic name

Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by starstunna1313(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2018
purem:

#humbleyourself

Oga empty barrel... You know the rest.. We know people like you....
I bet you have never achieved anything in your life. Casa101 please don't even waste time on this guy.. At least he has seen how the someone with sense talks.. I refer you to Nutase
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by casa101(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2018
purem:

#humbleyourself

I still repeat that it is either you are suffering from
1: Hebephrenic schizophrenia
2: Dementia
Worst still both of them because its definitely clear you have it because your thinking skills and ability is totally reduced to the core
My impression is that on the RIGHT part of your brain their is nothing LEFT there and on the LEFT part of it there is nothing RIGHT there too..

Bounce off my mentions
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by purem(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2018
casa101:

I still repeat that it is either you are suffering from
1: Hebephrenic schizophrenia
2: Dementia
Worst still both of them because its definitely clear you have it because your thinking skills and ability is totally reduced to the core
My impression is that on the RIGHT part of your brain their is nothing LEFT there and on the LEFT part of it there is nothing RIGHT there too..

Bounce off my mentions

Frustration yaff finish dis soul grin

If a simple question can reveal how deranged ur life can be den I give up on u..

Go change ya name then.
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by casa101(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2018
purem:

Frustration yaff finish dis soul grin

If a simple question can reveal how deranged ur life can be den I give up on u..

Go change ya name then.

You see why I said you have Dementia.. You can't even recognize who the OP is again that you are suggesting for me changing of name as if i said anything about my name and you are talking of frustration.. So Ode I still stand on my statement earlier you need serious medical attention
Re: If You Are A Christian And Bears And Islamic Name.. Come In Here Lets Meet by purem(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
casa101:

You see why I said you have Dementia.. You can't even recognize who the OP is again that you are suggesting for me changing of name as if i said anything about my name and you are talking of frustration.. So Ode I still stand on my statement earlier you need serious medical attention

Switching of monicker is not a new thing na

All dis shiits u said am suffering from sef, how are we sure ur not suffering from it yasef

Sometimes it's takes only a fool to recognize one

Goodbye attaboy angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Demons / Question: "Women Pastors / Preachers? Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher?" / The Spirit Realm Controls The Physical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.