Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday (29127 Views)

Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Nakai: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Oh my God so cute bless me wit dis too @ d right time
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by xreal: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Dey haf start to go club?

I greet their father for he haf tried.

I don't know if I want this kain tin.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by anochuko01(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2018
dandollaz:
Shisha
so na him... issokay
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Wow, they are now so cute.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by AyamStarch: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2018
They have ripe o
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by linearity: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2018
banom:
the only thing I like about them is that they are truly 17 and they look 17, we didn't hear lies about their ages, and this is because we all knew and cleberated them when they were born.

unlike the Regina Daniels who has started acting movies before these quadruplets were born and yet she is still telling us she is16, and the Ahmed Musa's who is claiming 24 while his twin brother is 38. ...

Thought you were emblemishing a little and I had to google to fact check you....only to find out that Ahmed Musa is 24 as you indicated and his junior brother in Jos is 28....I guess her mom have a time machine.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by fajob: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2018
God is Great! i love this

See www.jolagict.com(Web Development,Digital Marketing,CCTV Expert)
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by BENSIR: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
FATHER I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLESSINGS IN JESUS NAME
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Eagleeyex: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2018
what a wonderful God who is worthy to be praise
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by TourismMan(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2018
The girls already mature and 'samankwe-able' while the boys are still looking amateur.

All the same, nice one though. They look good.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by TourismMan(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2018
BENSIR:
FATHER I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLESSINGS IN JESUS NAME

With your 60k salary/month? you go run o.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by ULOMZY(f): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Oh NOOOOOOOOOO. I love them so much. it can only be you alone God. May your name be forever praise Amen. Happy birthday to them.
I always admirer them so much. God if I marry please bless me like there parents IJN. Amen!!!
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by realborn(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2018
tdayof:

That's not a bar.

It is an indoor R18 lounge/joint/club abi? Lol...

Except you say it is a scenic/set design with Shisha equip in the mix. wink
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by vinceee(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Hope them sabi book!? No be to born quintuplet be the koko! Those girls; hope none done tear nyash because obviously them done tear eye. Fine people though!
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
cute darkies
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Prestige16(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Beautiful kids. What more do I need if I can have this at just one shot. Happy birthday to them
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by tdayof(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2018
realborn:

It is an indoor R18 lounge/joint/club abi? Lol...

Except you say it is a scenic/set design with Shisha equip in the mix. wink

Lol. In my opinion maybe one classic photographer's shop judging by the pictures attached to the wall.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by greatman247(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2018
God is wonderful, they are all looking great! Kudos to their parent for proper care on them.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by ogwomba(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2018
tasceige:
I give kudos to the mother...

This days ehn bad money just full market haba!
You will be happy after spending one the next thing is you get another one as change. lipsrsealed

Especially the Hundred naira note.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Lilimax(f): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2018
The should start a reality television series... Not a bad idea smiley
Their elder brother was talking on IG how he was involved in baby-sitting them.
Not an easy job though...
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
HeWrites:
In 2001, Nigeria recorded the birth of Africa’s first set of quintuplets in a neighbourhood in Benin City, Edo State.

The young quintuplets survived their first year. The quintuplets shared the same big eye-balls. They looked alike as they ran from mum to dad and grandma, laughing. The day was one of joy. Celebration was in the air for the quintuplets on their first birthday.

At the home of the Nwankwos on Emokaro Street, at the Etete Area of Benin City, friends, neighbours and well wishers got together 10 January to thank the Almighty God in a very big way, for sparing the lives of the quintuplets who bear such names as Goodness (or First Lady) Allwell, Miracle, Praise and Favour. Getting them to pose for the camera, as they pranced all aover the living room, was not a mean task.

The set of quintuplets has continued to beat the odds and have just celebrated their 17th birthday.

Check out these lovely throwback photos below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerias-first-set-of-quintuplets.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

The miracle of medicine.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Sirakj(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2018
Love this
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by CornFooPanda(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2018
This is lovely
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by franklingud(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Beautiful kids.

What the Lord does is wonderful In our eyes.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Dammylois(f): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2018
All shades of cuteness....Lord I want this kind of blessing too,but I'm ok with three smiley
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by labake1(f): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
banom:
the only thing I like about them is that they are truly 17 and they look 17, we didn't hear lies about their ages, and this is because we all knew and cleberated them when they were born.

unlike the Regina Daniels who has started acting movies before these quadruplets were born and yet she is still telling us she is16, and the Ahmed Musa's who is claiming 24 while his twin brother is 38. ...

This is too harsh cry
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by tasceige(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2018
ogwomba:

Especially the Hundred naira note.

To be sincere,
its the exact denomination.
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by djoe21(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
tasceige:
I give kudos to the mother...

This days ehn bad money just full market haba!
You will be happy after spending one the next thing is you get another one as change. lipsrsealed

Especially 100 Naira notes angry
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by pointblank247(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
so why are they wearing black?
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Kirgyakos(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amaizing
Re: Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday by Opluzzy: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.