Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children (29095 Views)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by ExAngel007(f): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Photo: Nigerian lady shares touching story of her sister who suddenly went blind inside WAEC exam hall

Facebook user, Chioma Favour shared the story of her sister who suddenly went blind while writing exams. The blindness was allegedly caused by 'spiritual attack'.

Her sister later got married to another visually impaired man, who she met at a special school for the blind in Oji-River, Enugu State. They are blessed with two kids. Read the story below:

Greetings everyone!

Be thankful to God in all situation, God is God!!

Appreciate God always and praise his name in all circumstances The family you all are seeing here are no
other people than my beloved elder sister and her husband and kids!

They are blind(the couple) yes, you read it well, blind!!

The blindness was not from birth, it was a spiritual attack.

The blindness started as a joke in 2007 when she was about taking her WAEC, she was fully prepared for the exam when she then sat down for the exam, she was given her answer booklet and question paper, when she started screaming my eyes! My eyes!!

We got a phone call from the school and they informed us about her state! My father rushed to the school and brought her home.

That was when it all started!! We started taking her to different hospitals, churches, any place that could
solve her problem, but all to no avail.. She was operated on one of the eyes, that was when the real situation arose! Chai!!! My sister totally lost her sight. She was really pained, she thought all hope was lost.

Imagine she can't see anything again! Not even the face of her loved ones or the color of her clothes, (life is
unpredictable)

As time goes on, she was enrolled in a special school for the blind situated at Oji-River, that was the place she met this man sitting with her in the picture who is
now her husband, who has his own life challenging story,

The two of them met and fell in love with themselves, after some many training in the school, they left for Lagos and enrolled in a skill acquisition program
where they learnt how to make beads, liquid soaps, disinfectants, and some many other things..

He came for her hand in marriage which my sister accepted since she can't continue living in depression, God blessed them with those kids you are seeing.. I thank God for the life of my sister who is trying hard to survive this condition, I thank God for her husband, and I also thank God for the children he Blessed them with!!

Glory be to God, I pray God continue to
supply their needs, give them life, locate
their helpers and equally regain their sight
for them, Amen!!!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/photo-nigerian-lady-shares-touching-story-of-her-sister-who-suddenly-went-blind-inside-waec-exam-hall.html

20 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by pyyxxaro: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Brb

Make I go sweep compound b4 my landlord go increase my rent again oh sad

Wud comment after sweeping sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by GOFRONT(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Chaiii....me ma dey com back....make I go say my morning prayer first. I dey com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by ValCon888: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2018
For every dark cloud there's a silver lining.

Out of tragedy and sorrow came a beautiful story about love and hope.

No matter what you're going through right now, be optimistic. You can never tell what the future holds for you. smiley

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by speedyconnect3: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2018
This life sef.

Life is difficult mehn

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by thesicilian: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Scary and inspiring at the same time. Let her not stop believing for her miracle.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nukilia: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2018
I think Nigeria is also under spiritual attack...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
The blindness started as a joke in 2007 when she was about taking her WAEC, she was fully prepared for the exam when she then sat down for the exam, she was given her answer booklet and question paper, when she started screaming my eyes! My eyes!!

This is deep
Just take a look at those cute kids.
God's protection for us and our families is all we pray for now and forevermore against these association below (for those that believe in them!).........

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Lincoln275(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
ah! this one lagbara oooo
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by dkronicle(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Damnn ur villagers are craziii
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Nukilia:
I think Nigeria is also under spiritual attack...
Your point being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by OhiOfIhima: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
May the Almighty Allah bless n protect those kids against any form of evil plans. Allah Akbar!

Juma'at Mubarak the world.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Africans and juju
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Xtabellah(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Its well..

Every pain is a blessing in disguise...
God bless your family
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by hopevalley: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm!!! Na wa oh. Is it that somebody does not want her to write WAEC? Africans are very wicked. However, click on the link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira through export trade.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Oweku: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Village people hand they there, nothing anybody wan tell me....

MEANWHILE A BROWSER THAT PAYS YOU FOR BROWSING IS HERE ...CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO GET YOURS...ITS FREE
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Mizwisdom(f): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Your enemies are unseen and unknown but they are there, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Mankosi: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Hmm. They wouldn't have operated on her after the incidence since they suspected spiritual attack. The operation just made her situation worser.
God will definitely see her through.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by solpat(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Wickedness in high places. angry

Thank God for their lives. I pray their sight is restored someday
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Mankosi: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Xtabellah:
Its well..

Every pain is a blessing in disguise...
God bless your family
which blessing in disguise? Because she is married? Would u rather prefer to go blind and get married. Or to be seeing and not married? Which will u prefer?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Feranchek(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
"... And I'm also thanking God for the hope of her sight again"

"She was really well prepared for the exam... " meaning she was a bright student back in high school. And sometimes when someone like her begin to think of all the plans she's had for her seemingly bright future, suicidal thoughts could set in. And who knows, she might have thought of it too. But she stayed strong and kept the struggle. Now look at her today!

Suicide is NEVER the answer. Seek God's help through prayer and family and friends love, and you'll conquer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Kharol1234: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
gave birth to 2 beautiful kids and u r unable to see der face....hmmmm...
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by KingThreatzz: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Disheartening. God bless them
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by dohyn(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
It's very likely there's a medical cause to be found but we prefer to put the blame on innocent villagers..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by santopelele(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Where is those self acclaimed super miracle pastors, the likes of tb joshua, oyedepo, paul enenche, adeboye and mouka them, oya it is time to heal a blind sister, time to knw who is a real pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Every misfortune is a spiritual attack in Nigeria, even common cold, or headache.
Superstitious and ignorant folks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Lucifer66(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Spiritual attack?
Village people, Well I can't say am surprised the hospitals failed because most federal hospitals aren't properly equipped!
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Chamladas: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Hmm. Love is, indeed blind. God be with them.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Village people
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Ziel20: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
This story touched me. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by slawomir: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Isoright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.