Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

TECNO Camon CM After Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon CM After Launch (1392 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon CM After Launch by bravesoul247(m): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Before the Launch of the TECNO Camon CM, there was this hype about it and it even had to trend on twitter with the hashtag #CMore, leaving people in anticipation of what to expect in the much talked about device but was it really worth the hype? I think yes. The TECNO Camon CM is the first TECNO device with a full screen and awesome specs and it's of course a budget device. It was finally launched on Tuesday, 8th of January and the turn out was great, yet the hype isn't still over. Below are the device specs and images of the device:

SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
4G LTE: YES, LTE
Screen Size : 5.7 Inches HD IPS Touchscreen
Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels (364 PPI)
Processor Type: Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex, Mediatek chipset
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB.
External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
Back / Rear Camera: 13MP camera & LED Flash
Front Camera: 13MP with LED flash
Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable)

Cc; lalasticlala, Ishilove, Dominique, dragnet

Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by Lorechino(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2018
how many times?
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by bravesoul247(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2018
More

Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by KardinalZik(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God, Tecno did not inflate the mAh this time around.
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by paolokonqueror(m): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Specs look good, I hope that's battery will be good enough tho
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by Ennyholar: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Love the design..
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by Jaculze(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2018
all these TECNO people way no De gree us hear word. We know the specs are good and its the first Full screen from TECNO, in fact my cousin bought he's yesterday but una no go gree us hear word. Mynd44 what do you have to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by sureinfo: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice and lovely device, but then it's just 2gb? I tot even the camon cx was more than that? I was expecting something like 4gb and above o
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by Behankey(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ennyholar:
Love the design..
it is lovely
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by bamac(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
The device is now available on Jumia for just #48, 000. Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by Ejadike(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
The device is worth every kobo
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wait

Inside s32 of itel and this CM, which is more cost effective?

Please let's argue with facts
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
The phone is a load of crap. Heavy bezels and poor screen resolution. Infact, after handling the device, I've disagreed to agree with online hypes and computer pictures and videos.
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by omoalajah(m): 2:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Me too, i love the design
Ennyholar:
Love the design..
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by datyorubaboy: 2:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Why is it a load of crap ?
CASTOSVILLA:
The phone is a load of crap. Heavy bezels and poor screen resolution. Infact, after handling the device, I've disagreed to agree with online hypes and computer pictures and videos.
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by missslimzy(f): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Its not high end phone na
sureinfo:
Nice and lovely device, but then it's just 2gb? I tot even the camon cx was more than that? I was expecting something like 4gb and above o
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2018
datyorubaboy:
Why is it a load of crap ?
Poor processor, poor camera quality, poor screen resolution, poor ppi, poor memory management, eye killer back light, poor hardware quality and rendering. The flash is bleeped in terms of low light performance. Big bezels and poor color representation. Wifi speed is floored mehn. Many more bro......
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by tafat: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
nevertheless its still a superb device
sureinfo:
Re: TECNO Camon CM After Launch by Kaykerry(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Wait

Inside s32 of itel and this CM, which is more cost effective?

Please let's argue with facts

Hmmm, this is really a hard one...S32 sure dazzles me

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Office Now In Warri ! / Help!! Tecno Camon X / Motorola RAZR 2020: Foldable Design, 16MP Camera, Price! Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.