Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" (22941 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by iamtardey: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
ay give this guy at all at all make hin rest abeg

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Paying the DJ #10k will not tear AY's pocket.

1 Like

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by Beedude(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Abagworo:
This guy wants to blackmail AY. It's very clear that they never discussed any payments.
Bro U Wicked Ooo. Wont A.Y Be Paid For The Show? Its Only Reasonable To Give Them Something. With How We View A.Y And All The Cars, Gucci And Co He Post Online. Not Paying Them Is An Act Of Pure Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by badmanschatz: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
uwa1:
Abi Owerri people no gree buy ticket... Na wa oh

Sold out show. Yellow mouth was given 1mill for promo.

But to settle artiste he go begin rack sense
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by badmanschatz: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Beedude:

Bro U Wicked Ooo. Wont A.Y Be Paid For The Show? Its Only Reasonable To Give Them Something. With How We View A.Y And All The Cars, Gucci And Co He Post Online. Not Paying Them Is An Act Of Pure Wickedness.

Thank you bro.

Pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by 247TechBlog(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why not seek redress in court? Social Media wont help you and you'll look like a non professional

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by FakoMaybach1: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is very bad from AY, at least giving the guy a stipend is okay, telling the guy off like that is pure wickedness

Supporting these entertainers is a hard thing for me, many of them forget their humanity once they become rich, humility flies out of the window for them. Well i trust Karma, AY will soon face it and he will call on Nigerians for help and i will be here to remind him when he was wicked to a DJ from Owerri

1 Like

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by badmanschatz: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
He should be happy and thank his chi for appearing on the stage with AY, he's an upcoming DJ based in an obscured Owerri.

Shut up..

3 Likes

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by Mp3mack: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how this celeb believe they have to be worship. Even to their so-called associate abi na worker make i use...
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by royalcode: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
The awkward moment you realize that rich people owe you more than the supposed poor ones.
Life in Lagos!
l totally agree with you on this. It's the reality of Lagos
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by Beedude(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
247TechBlog:

Why not seek redress in court? Social Media wont help you and you'll look like a non professional

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink

Do U Av Idea Of How Much The Upcoming Dj Will Spend Getting A Lawyer? This Is Naija. The Best He Can Do Is Put It On Social Media Like This And Pray It Trend. All Those Celeb Fear Social Media Pass Court

2 Likes

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
it's very obvious no terms of payments were discussed
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by chuggy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
The awkward moment you realize that rich people owe you more than the supposed poor ones.
Life in Lagos!
Packaging
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by samuk: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
We will soon hear that AY made 500 million naira from the show.

1 Like

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by Isyomah(f): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Is obvious dis upcoming dj crave for cheap popularity. Even if he had a problem with ay,, coming public to say it is really childish and uncalled for. And what is paining me is that is obvious they didnt discuss any payment.. Buh what d guy expected was fr ay to pay him cos hs 'AY' and boom, he was disappointed.

1 Like

Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by webngnews: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Really
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by BushDoctor123: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why you sef no collect part payment before you enter stage, so dat even though e no com pay d balance you for take dat one hold body.no advance payment, no written agreement. U wan use AY show boost your carrier, na d result b dat.
Re: DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show" by ashjay001(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
Life in Lagos!

All these naija billionaires dey make person dey fear to hammer billions sef!

Silverbird-owing
Dangote-owing
Adenuga-owing
Toke Makinwa bf-owing
Innoson-owing

Peanuts wey dem go pay those upcoming artistes, dem wan chop am!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now / France Immortalises Zidane Headbutt With Statue (Picture) / TY Bello Celebrates Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.