Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now (22873 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by dachiwater: 1:19pm On May 31, 2019
Tee Billz in an exchange with some of his followers, disclosed that he is single but now scared of women following his famous split from his ex-wife, Tiwa Savage. 

The talent had shared a photo of himself with the caption 'how I look at dumb comments on my page!��‍♂️��� #DeleteAndBlock still looking #Zaddy�..... Still on that @nairamarley#WHYMe'

However here is the exchange that ensued in which Tee Billz revealed he is single, but now scared of women below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/tee-billz-says-he-is-single-but-scared-of-women-now/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by dachiwater: 1:36pm On May 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by donbachi(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2019
You're right tee billz...na who snake bite dey see earthworm run.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by ojun50(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2019
Nonsense dis one wey dey fuc.k up nd down thy say him dey scared

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by lawman88(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2019
Too bad, may god help him. When you go through some experiences, you either hate love/marriage or get scared of women

6 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Onyekachi419(f): 3:28pm On May 31, 2019
This guy won trend sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Automatic3444(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2019
Pls go on bbc grin
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by SocialJustice: 3:29pm On May 31, 2019
Useless gigolo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Afedminister49: 3:29pm On May 31, 2019
grin grin
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 31, 2019
when better snake don chop your foot, you fit run even earthworms grin

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by aare07(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2019
Learn from your previous marriage

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Airtimex(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
He is right, you should be scared of them

4 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by poweredcom(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
This generation of girls are evil and heartless

If a place like hell fire exist whixh I don't believe it exist oo but if it does na girls go plenty pass

https://www.nairaland.com/5119542/dont-cry-lady-left-brothers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 31, 2019
dachiwater:
Tee Billz in an exchange with some of his followers, disclosed that he is single but now scared of women following his famous split from his ex-wife, Tiwa Savage. 

The talent had shared a photo of himself with the caption 'how I look at dumb comments on my page!��‍♂️��� #DeleteAndBlock still looking #Zaddy�..... Still on that @nairamarley#WHYMe'

However here is the exchange that ensued in which Tee Billz revealed he is single, but now scared of women below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/tee-billz-says-he-is-single-but-scared-of-women-now/

Then make do with bobrisky and ik ogonna. But dont complain that ur bumbum is licking o

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by mazizitonene(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
There are two class of people every man should fear.....

1. Women

2. Men that are not afraid of women

25 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by skukimania(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
What of edible catering?

11 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by dheaven: 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
That girl trying hard to get him have people on her street that needs her but as a gold digger she is begging Tbliz online.

7 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
dachiwater:

Make do with bobrisky or ik ogbonna, but don't complain ur bumbum is licking
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Bonapart(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Hotfreezers: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Tiwa Sewage don teach the nigger bitter lessons.

Serves him right tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Cry cry baby

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by positivelord: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Agbaya what about the "Edible Caterer"..

9 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Jaynom(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2019
So he's interested in MEN?

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by poweredcom(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2019
frankdre:
Make do with bobrisky or ik ogbonna, but don't complain ur bumbum is licking

Why do people accuse ik ogbonna of being gay why
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
Scared indeed, you never see something. Continue to be a baby daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by 9jayes: 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
Sniper should be kept away from this dude.

I need btc of any amount see my sig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by seunmohmoh(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Oluwakaysblog55: 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
Clean Toyota corolla sport in Central area Abuja for sale. Pictures Bellow

Price.... 1.2m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by nijabazaar: 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
poweredcom:

Why do people accuse ik ogbonna of being gay why

I dont know why sef...

He does not look gay to me.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
poweredcom:
This generation of girls are evil and heartless

If a place like hell fire exist whixh I don't believe it exist oo but if it does na girls go plenty pass

https://www.nairaland.com/5119542/dont-cry-lady-left-brothers
in d next 5yrs, marriage will virtually be a dangerous adventure. All ladies are becoming worst and olosholistic

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Davido! / Adaeze Yobo Counts Down To 26th Birthday / Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.