Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Iam Married And So What? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iam Married And So What? (505 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iam Married And So What? by Thisdaymom: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Home lifestlye relationships NOW THAT I AM MARRIED..................
NOW THAT I AM MARRIED..................
January 12, 2018

Now that you are married!

Marriage marriage marriage!

Marriage is just a fancy word for adopting a grown male child who cannot take care of himself.

I love seeing beautiful wedding pictures, pre-wedding pictures, it makes me want to re-wed. At least I will have a good android phone to capture the entire event, ten years ago android phones were just for the very rich, and that is if they were there then.

Everyone both male and female desires to be married, which is a good desire, God knows life will be very difficult for just one person to handle, so he created marriage to help human race find help, companionship and true love.

Now that you are married, you did not win a lottery, neither did you win a jackpot, you only changed your title, your surname and your house address.

Now that you are married you just adopted a grown male child, and you took an oath to mother him for the rest of your life.

No matter the years of courtship/dating, the difference between marriage and dating is like infinity.

All your wedding guests has come and gone the wedding party has come and gone and now the marriage life proper.

The number one problem we have in marriages today is over sabi, we too know, I know my right, he knows his right. Marriage is being adulterated with human knowledge and ideologies.

Sometimes I wonder if it is the same marriage we are into that our parents had or is our won different from theirs. My parents ha a good marriage and I mus have one too.

Now that you are married;

You are a g SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2018/01/now-that-i-am-married.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Welcomes A Ste Of Twins After A 45 Year Wait / I Need A Spell Caster To Get My Ex Lover Back Whatsapp +1(424)-261-8520 / Happily Single And Happily Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.