Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,199 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Day I Returned From Youth Service With 4300 NGN Was The Very Day I Sat Down - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Day I Returned From Youth Service With 4300 NGN Was The Very Day I Sat Down (451 Views)

Hamster Kombat Combo For The Day / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / Naira To Dollar Today Black Market USD TO NGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Returned From Youth Service With 4300 NGN Was The Very Day I Sat Down by Jowanonline(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2018
It was that very day that I realized that this world was not designed to suit me. I'm totally off the plans. Nobody wants to associate with a poor guy for long. That's the reason it looks like relationships with me don't last. I am never in the picture of any woman's dream man. I guess because I am short and smallish. In movies, what you see is the man being taller than his woman, is never the other way round so what they Bleep are the women folks gonna be wanting with me. Jobs are given to those with great heights and besides most people look at me and they even think I'm just one secondary school leaver. The ideal nature of everything has nothing to do with me. A UNN lecturer, Obi Okoli told me that the Nigerian movie industry has nothing to offer a short man like me. That statement I thought about for many days then I decided to mind my business. The gifts I have put smiles on people's faces but they weren't putting money into my pocket. Some of you ain't in this situations, I have a reason for saying that this world has nothing already designed for ME. I started designing everything I come across with, I started creating my own world. A world where I will produce my own movies and act unlike Obi Okoli thinks. A world I will have a woman taller than me unlike they do in movies. A world where I will have money to buy whatever I want even though they gave me no government job. A world where no woman will say I'm asking her out on Facebook or anywhere. A world where I'm contented and comfortable with myself.

Read more:
http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/the-day-i-returned-from-youth-service.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

ENERGYUP The Best Way To Make Millions In Oil And Gas Sector / World Bank Approves $486 M Credit To Nigerian Power Grid Work / Resale Agent For 4g Lte Company Or Sport Betting Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.